Why Go To: Couples Negril
If you want boutique-style living with an eclectic flair, along with seclusion, romance and tranquility, ….
…then Couples Negril is for you.
Natural, easy-going, and serene atmosphere for the indulgent……yet offers all the fun activities we want to experience.
Plus, a private beach with au naturel sunbathing.
After sundown, the fun continues with live music, showtime performances, and even a romantic bonfire to rekindle your romance.
It’s a place to call home………
Fun Things To Do:
- Swimming in the caves after the Catamaran Cruise
- Make new friends at the Beach Party Bonfire
- Have a few rounds at Margaritaville and watch the Cliff Diving
- Look for sea turtles through your Glass Bottom boat
- Nature walks or a leisurely stroll along the beach
- A fun shopping excursion in Negril
- Sweat it out at a state-of the-art fitness center with a full gym and lots of exercise activities
- Perfect your swing at Negril Hills Golf Club
- Pampered bliss at the Oasis Spa
- Update your Instagram with cool vacation snapshots
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Fully stocked mini bar with premium liquors and wines
- Glichrist & Soames bath products
- Free WiFi in your room and anywhere at the hotel
- King Bedding only
- Nightly turndown service
- Balcony or Terrace with hammocks or lounge seating
- Satellite TV and LCD screen
- IPod/MP3 Player
- Air Conditioning of course
- Hair dryer, iron, alarm clock, telephone and safety deposit box
- Deluxe Garden - Rooms with view of lush tropical gardens located throughout the property
- Deluxe Ocean - Rooms with partial view of Caribbean Sea located throughout the property
- Deluxe Beachfront - Rooms with partial view of Caribbean Sea located on the blocks closest to the beach
- Garden Suite - Spacious suites with garden view with separate sitting area, double vanity, Jacuzzi bathtub, hors d’oeuvres delivered every evening as well as an available dine-in dinner menu. These suites are located at the ends of each block
- Beachfront Suite - Spacious Suites with picturesque views of the Caribbean Sea, with separate sitting area, double vanity, Jacuzzi bathtub, hors d’oeuvres delivered every evening as well as an available dine-in dinner menu. These suites are located at the ends of each block, closest to the ocean
- Cassava Terrace – By the Main Pool – Buffet – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Closed Thursdays for Dinner
- Beach Grill – By the Beach - Lunch - Grill favorites from 11:am to 6:00pm, reservations not required. And then again After Hours from 11:00pm – 5:00am
- Heliconia – Located at Beach Grill – Dinner – Mediterranean style cuisine from 6:30pm – 10:30pm, reservation not required. Closed Saturday
- Lychee – Near the gym - Dinner – Asian chic with view into kitchen for show cooking from 6:00pm to 9:15pm, reservation not required. Closed Mondays
- Otaheite – By the Main Pool – Elegant Caribbean dining from 6:15pm to 8:45pm. Reservations Required. Closed Thursdays.
- Swim up Pool Bar
- Beach Bar for the sun worshipers
- Piano Bar/Nightclub
- Cooking classes to learn some native dishes
- Stage shows at Cassava Terrace from 9:00pm
- Nightly entertainment in the Piano Bar from 10:00pm
- Beach Dance Party from 10:00pm
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center with cardio and weight machines
- Unlimited Golf (transfers and green fees included. Mandatory cart and caddy at a nominal charge).
- Pool Table
- Private aerobics room featuring step aerobics, yoga, spinning, and Pilates by certified professionals from Fit Bodies, Inc.
- Ping Pong
- Steam Room
- 2 Swimming Pools
- 4 Jacuzzis
- Hobie Cat sailing
- Complimentary Catamaran Cruise
- Pool Volleyball
- Glass-Bottom Boat Ride
Oasis Spa open daily 8:00a – 7:00p
- Praised by Travel+Leisure as the “Best Spa in the Caribbean”
- It’s located next to the fresh water pond
- Almost every available form of treatment you can imagine
- Private therapy rooms, Open-air Beach Huts, or the intimate Tree House for treatments
- Private Beach area for au naturel sunbathing
- Free WiFi in your room and in most public areas around the hotel
- Unlimited Golf (transfers and green fees included. Mandatory cart and caddy at a nominal charge)
- Premium liquors and wines
- Free Catamaran Cruise
- Free Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Oasis Spa ($)
Groups & Events:
- Banquet facilities are not available at Couples Negril. However, we invite you to book your function at nearby Couples Swept Away which has over 4,400 square feet of dedicated function space.
- From the Airport: After you pass through customs, look to your left and head to the Couples Resort Lounge, and check in for your free shuttle from Montego Bay (Sangster International) Airport. Note, be sure your flight information has been received prior to arrival
To get to Couples Negril from Montego Bay takes approximately 1.5 hours.
As a pit stop, you may stop at a local jerk shop to stretch, use the facilities, and try a favorite local dish.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 4:00pm / Checkout: 11:00am
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- This resort is for adult (18 and over) couples only. Singles, triples, and children are not allowed
- WiFi is free and available in most of the public areas
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.