Why Go To: El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya
New!! El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya has been merged with El Dorado Seaside Suites, making for one large, fabulous, adults-only resort with a wide variety of room options, dining options, and pool & beach options. Sweet!
Many longtime fans of the El Dorado Resorts will remember this property as the ‘old’ Seaside Suites, which has been renamed “El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya” when the ‘new’ Seaside Suites opened on the north side of Hidden Beach.
Along with the change in name came brand new buildings with gorgeously luxurious suites (some with ocean views), renovations of the older suites, some new restaurants (including exchange privileges with the restaurants and facilities located at the new Seaside Suites), and many other upgrades throughout the property.
So what hasn’t changed? The exemplary service by the friendliest staff in Mexico, the amazing Gourmet Inclusive® cuisine, and the unbeatable vacation experience offered by El Dorado Spa Resorts. You’ll find all of that in abundance at El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya.
Note: If you have a preference of the Sensimar Section or the Seasides Section, please use the ‘comments’ field on our quote form to let us know ~thanks!
Fun Things To Do:
- Swinging and sipping great cocktails at the Guacaymas or Cortorros bars - so fun!
- Belting out Karaoke tunes at the Kanaloa bar (at Seaside) - we rocked it!
- Tasting so many terrific drinks made with Mezcal at Mezcalito - wow!
- Uh....we did find things other than hanging at the bars, I'm sure we'll remember what they were when the hangover eases..
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Flat-panel TV with Cable and Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding (Hypo-allergenic bedding available)
- Ceiling fan and Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Royal Suite - Featuring a separate living area and an oversized terrace or balcony. Located in villas 16, 18, 20 and in Premium section. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Jacuzzi Jr. Suite - 1 king-sized or 2 double beds, a separate sitting area, and a lavish private balcony. Max Occupancy: 3 adults (only in room with double beds).
- Luxury Jacuzzi Jr. Suite - 1 king-sized or 2 double beds, a separate living room area, and an in-suite Jacuzzi. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Beachfront Jacuzzi Jr. Suite - All of these suites feature king-sized beds, a view of the magnificent Riviera Maya coastline, and an in-suite Jacuzzi. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Royal Swim Up Suite - Step right into a lazy river or a pool that flows in front of a big terrace, with a day bed and two chairs to enjoy the outdoors. Located in Villa 14 and in Premium Section. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Premium Jacuzzi Jr. Suite - Located in the Premium Section, with plush bedding, a cozy sitting area, spacious design, fine toiletries, and a lavish in-suite Jacuzzi. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Premium Oceanview Jacuzzi Jr. Suite - Situated in the upper floors of the Premium section, these spacious suites offer a private step-out balcony, cozy sitting area, plush bedding, spacious bathroom, fine toiletries, and your choice of a king-sized bed or double beds. Max Occupancy: 3 Adults (only in rooms with double beds).
- Swim Up Jacuzzi Jr. Suite - Features direct access to a lazy river that flows just beyond the suite’s terrace, offering quick access to the pool and swim up bar. Garden View. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Presidential Studio - Features a master bedroom, living room with plasma screen, DVD/CD player, DVD menu, in-suite ocean view Jacuzzi for two, pillow menu, premium aromatherapy menu, iPod docking station, 24 hours room service with premium menu, bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket upon arrival, Connoisseur Cabinet with premium liquor in the room, complimentary Wi-Fi and a large front patio with either a private swimming pool or infinity pool, a designated beach area with chaise lounges, private beach beds, and an ocean view palapa dining area. Also a personal butler will be able to arrange for you the following services: DVD console with available movie library at your Butler station, unpacking service upon request, preferred access to all the restaurants. INCLUDES One candlelight dinner on the beach and One couples 25 min massage at the Naay SPA (min 4 nights stay). Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- One Bedroom Presidential - Spacious one-story suite, located on ground floor next to the Premium pool, features a separate living room, a large kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, oven and stove, a crystal dining table for 4 people, oversized bathroom with an indoor luxury Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor showers, a spectacular bedroom with King bed, a sitting room area, plasma screen TV with Cable TV and DVD player, ipod dock station, as well as a private swimming pool with personal chaise lounge chairs and beds on private patio. Offers elegant welcoming amenities such as cold bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket, premium pillow menu, premium aromatherapy menu as well as the premium toiletry amenities, DVD console with available movie library at your butler station, 24-hour room service with Premium Menu, daily seasonal fruit selection, complimentary Wi-Fi access, in-suite premium bar. The private butler service offer personal unpacking service upon request, preferred access to restaurants, as well as snorkeling Gear available upon request at Butler station. INCLUDES an in-suite dinner prepared exclusively for you by a resort chef. and a couples 50-minute massage at our Naay SPA (*min 4 night stay) and 1 manicure and 1 pedicure per person (*min 7 night stay). Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Located at the Seaside Main Lobby:
- Seaside Market – No Reservations. International Cuisine served buffet style. Breakfast: 7:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Mia Casa – No Reservations. Italian cuisine. The most romantic restaurant at resort featuring an Italian village decor. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Klay Talay – No Reservations. Asian dishes in hip, sexy atmosphere with stunning views from 2nd floor. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Arrecifes – No Reservations. International World Cuisine. Breakfast 7:00 am – 11:00 am. Lunch 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm.
- La Carreta – No Reservations. A la carte authentic Mexican Gourmet Cuisine. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Mia Casa (YES, a second Mia Casa, different décor but same great food) – No Reservations. Italian cuisine. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Sandwicherie – No Reservations. Wood-fired oven Pizzas, Angus burgers and gourmet bites. Continental Breakfast 6:00 am – 7:00 am. Breakfast 7:00 am – 10:30 am. Lunch 11:30 am – 6:00 pm.
- Gourmet Pub- Reservations required. World cuisine served in a rustic setting. Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
- Culinarium - Latin Fusion. Lunch: 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm, Dinner: 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Beach Barbecue – No Reservations. Middle of beach with Paella, chicken, shrimp skewers and more. Breakfast 8:00 am – 11:00 am. Lunch 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Driftwood - at Seaside Suites, next to main pool, serves burgers, steaks, sandwiches, salads, and BBQ, along with fresh paella, seafood, and desserts. Open for lunch only from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- 24 Hours Room Service - Restrictions apply during rainy days.
*Resort Dress Code:
- Breakfast/Lunch Dress Code: Recommend ladies wear sun dresses, elegant sandals, t-shirts and skirts. Permitted: Shorts, t-shirts and flip flops.
- Breakfast/Lunch Dress Code: Recommend men wear long pants, formal Bermudas, polo shirt, sleeved t-shirt, sandals or tennis shoes. Permitted: Bermuda shorts, sleeved t-shirts and flip flops.
- Not Permitted: Swim trunks, bikinis, swimsuits, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, baseball caps or hats.
- Dinner Dress Code: Ladies: Dresses, skirts, long pants, shoes, Capri pants and elegant sandals or shoes
- Dinner Dress Code: Men: Long pants, collared shirts, casual shoes.
- Permitted are formal Bermudas and dress sandals.
- Not Permitted: Baseball caps, peaks, tank tops, flip flops and sport shorts.
- Mezcalito -- Lobby Bar serving the traditional Mexican drink, tMezcal, along with an assortment of high-quality liquors.
- Guacamayas – Mexican Beer, Cheladas and Tropical Music
- Gourmet Pub – Creative plates of food and drink.
- Cotorros – Bar with Swings by the pool.
- Arrecifes – Swim Up Bar
- Colibri – Swim Up Bar
- Gaviota – Swim Up Bar
- La Cantina – Tequila Bar
- Margaritas - inside the Culinarium
- Garcitas Swim-Up Bar -- Located in the Premium Section, offers gourmet bites and lunch. Reserved for guests staying in Premium section only.
- Kanaloa - 4th floor with a great ocean view
- Oceanfront Swimup Bar - at the main pool
- Live Music
- Piano in Bar
- Theater Shows
- Themed Parties
- Beach Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Yoga Outdoors
- Bike Rides
- Beach Volleyball
- Bocce Game
- Cooking Lessons
- Darts Tournament
- Latin Dance Lessons
- Pool Volleyball
- Water Aerobics
- Parasailing ($)
- Fishing ($)
- Pedal Boats
- Scuba Diving ($)
Naay Spa - open daily
- Water Journey pool
- Steam Room
- Spa Treatment Rooms
- Wide menu of treatments, including:
- Massages (indoors, outdoors, or in-room, including couples massages)
- Body Wraps
- Temezcal Rituals
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Fitness Center
- Boutique Spa Shop
- Bridal Suites
- Full Service Salon
- Activities Desk
- Beauty Salon
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services
- Meeting Room
- Pool & Beach Butler Service
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Scuba Lessons (complimentary)
- Spa Services
- Tennis Courts
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Groups & Events:
- El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya offers meeting spaces (including outdoor spaces), meeting and event planning staff, banquet facilities, and high-tech gear for presentations.
- El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya is 90 minutes from the Cancun Airport.
- LOMAS Ground transport is waiting outside. If you do not see your ride just stop by the Transportation Kiosk and you will be guided to your transportation.
- All guests have the option of paying for alternate transportation to the Resort.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Adults Only Resort - Minimum Age for Guests is 18
- Photo ID and Credit Card or Cash Deposit Required at check-in for incidental charges
- No Pets or Service Animals allowed
- Special Requests are based on availability and are not guaranteed