Why Go To: Grand Lido Negril
Fans of the former Grand Lido Negril (a popular destination with the au naturel crowd) will be thrilled with this built-from-the-ground up brand new – albeit much smaller – Grand Lido Negril.
This clothing-optional oceanfront boutique resort is an upscale private enclave for naturists to soak up the sun, and features stunning ocean views from every one of it’s 26 elegantly appointed rooms.
With premium Butler Service, 24-hour room service, an exclusive Reggae Bar and Pool Grill, and access to an additional two nearby luxury all-inclusive resorts Royalton Negril and adults-only Hideaway at Royalton Negril, guests can enjoy an intimate resort experience without sacrificing the options and amenities of large resorts, such as numerous restaurants, a full-service Spa and Fitness Center, and bars galore!
Add in the exclusive
Please note that while the rooms, pool, and private areas at Grand Lido Negril are clothing-optional, use of the facilities and services of Royalton Negril and Hideway at Royalton Negril do require clothing.
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Premium handcrafted beds
- High thread count sheets
- 24 hour concierge service
- USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service
- In-room safe
- Rain showers
- Satellite television
- Stocked mini-bar
- 24 hour room service
- Iron and board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Tour of the facilities
- General hotel information and assistance
- Packing and unpacking of luggage
- Ironing (1 set of clothing)
- Laundry pick-up (service charge applies)
- Polishing and shoe cleaning
- Newspaper delivery
- Ice delivery
- Preparation of Jacuzzi (upgraded room categories)
- Pillow menu
- Organizing of special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries etc.)
- Assistance with restaurant reservations
- Sunset Ocean Suite - One king-sized or two queen-sized handcrafted beds. This room is complete with an in-suite Jacuzzi soaker tub, rain shower, dual sinks, seating area with a sofa bed and unobstructed views of the ocean from a private balcony or terrace.
- Sunset Swimout Suite - One king-sized or two queen-sized handcrafted beds. This room is complete with an in-suite Jacuzzi soaker tub, rain shower, dual sinks, seating area with a sofa bed and unobstructed views of the ocean from a private balcony or terrace with a private swimout pool off the terrace.
- Presidential 1 Bedroom Ocean View Suite - One king-sized handcrafted bed, a full bathroom with separated toilet and dual washbowls, rain shower, walk-in closet, an in-suite Jacuzzi soaker tub, a seating area with a sofa bed, a guest bathroom and unobstructed views of the ocean from a private balcony or terrace PLUS exclusive premium amenities including an upgraded room service menu and in-suite spirits.
Dining: (1 at Grand Lido Negril (+ 8 at Royalton Negril))
- Reggae Bar & Grill exclusive to Grand Lido
- Gourmet Marche | International Cuisine - Discover the freshest local ingredients and enjoy a wide selection local and international flavors, also offering fresh fruit juices, a special kids buffet area and healthy options. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code: Evening casual.
- Hunter Steakhouse | Authentic Steakhouse - This unique restaurant offers guests a grand steakhouse experience. Watch chefs in the open kitchen as they perfectly prepare your steak. Open for dinner only. Dress code: Evening Casual.
- Grazie Italian Trattoria | Italian Cuisine - Enjoy a wide range of Italian cuisine at this delicious trattoria. Its authentic design and traditional menu make this restaurant the perfect place for families to enjoy well-known Italian comfort food. Open for lunch and dinner. Dress code: Evening casual.
- Calypso | West Indies Cuisine - Taste the culinary treasures of the West Indies at this stylish and modern restaurant with artfully prepared dishes. Open for lunch and dinner. Dress code: Evening casual.
- Zen | Teppanyaki - Be amazed by the flavour and technique of masterfully prepared teppanyaki as it happens right before your eyes. Open for dinner only. Dress code: Evening casual.
- C/X Culinary Experience ($) | Chef’s Table - For a truly unique dining experience, visit C/X Culinary Experience, Royalton Negril’s private chef’s table. Using molecular techniques your private chef will create culinary works of art to take you on what can only be considered an adventure for your tastebuds from appetizer to desert. Pleasing to both the eye and palette, a vibrant menu is sure to create a memorable dining experience as your personal chef takes you through seven courses with musical selections to accompany each dish. Open for dinner only. Dress code: Evening casual.
- Armadillo | Tex-Mex Cuisine - Your authentic Tex-Mex experience awaits! This fusion restaurant provides the perfect setting to enjoy authentic favourites like sizzling fajitas, fresh grilled seafood and delectable hickory smoked meats. Dress code: Evening casual.
- SCORE | Sports Bar and Lounge - In a casual atmosphere savour an ever-evolving menu of grilled specialties for a comfortable and familiar meal. Dress code: Casual.
Bars: (1 at Grand Lido Negril (also 6 + 2 for Diamond Club Guests at Royalton Negril))
- Reggae Bar & Grill exclusive to Grand Lido
- Score Sports Bar and Lounge
- Lobby Bar
- Martini Mix
- XS Disco Bar
- Pool Bar
- Sands Beach Bar
- Diamond Club™ Lounge
- Diamond Club™ Beach Bar & Grill
- Live shows and performances at the theater at Royalton Negril every evening.
- Most 'land' sports and activities are offered at Royalton Negril (next door - clothing required), so we will update when the resort opens, but we expect the usual - beach volleyball, tennis, ping-pong, fitness classes, off-site excursions, and more.....stay tuned!
- The Grand Lido Negril has one pool (clothing-optional), however Grand Lido Negril guests may use the pools at Royalton Negril (next door - clothing required), where we expect the usual - pool activities, snorkeling, kayaking, possibly scuba lessons, and more.....stay tuned!
The Royal Spa (at Royalton Negril)
- A luxurious full service health facility located at the Royalton Negril, with a hydrotherapy circuit and full range of massage, body and facial treatments. The beauty center at The Royal Spa also offers luxurious manicures, pedicures, waxing, make-up, and hairstyling services.
- PLEASE NOTE that most resort amenities are provided by the Royalton Negril next door.
- Accommodations (physically challenged)
- Activities and Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (water)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon
- Beauty Treatments ($)
- Bellman/Porter Services ($)
- Beverage Service (poolside)
- Business Center ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Float Mats
- Game Room
- Gift Shop ($)
- Handicap/accessible rooms
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meal Service (poolside)
- Meeting Room
- Pools and Splash Park
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Taxi Services ($)
- Taxi Stand
- Tennis Courts (day/night)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi throughout the resort for all your devices
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Groups & Events:
- Grand Lido Negril does not have facilities for conferences/meetings, but we will update this section as soon as we get information on the size of the Royalton Negril's conference facilities (next door).
- From the Airport: After you pass through customs, walk out of the airport to find your free shuttle from Montego Bay (Sangster International) Airport.
To get to Grand Lido Negril from Montego Bay takes approximately 1.5 hours.
As a pit stop, you may stop at a local jerk shop to stretch, use the facilities, and try a favorite local dish.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Adults Only: No one under 18 allowed
- No Pets or Service Animals allowed
- Photo ID and Credit Card or Cash Deposit Required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special Requests are based on availability and are not guaranteed