Why Go To: Moon Palace Jamaica Grande
Moon Palace Jamaica Grande — the first Palace Resorts property to be located on the beautiful island of Jamaica — is situated along the north coast of Jamaica, on the famous Ocho Rios Bay, only five minutes away from Downtown Ocho Rios.
With a recently completed 50 million dollar enhancement, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande features extensive renovations including the modernizing of all guest rooms, adding luxury decor and upscale amenities, upgrades and redesigns of the common areas, and restaurant updates, as well as a brand new FlowRider® Double wave simulator, a Wired Teen Lounge and more.
Ideal for everyone from families to couples, the resort also features a nightclub for adults and an expansive kids club for guests 12 years of age and under.
Fun Things To Do:
- Swim with dolphins
- Snorkel tour
- Sunset tour
- Negril beach tour
- Mystic Mountain park
- Sun Valley Plantation
- Ocho Rios city tour
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Turndown Service
- Liquor Dispenser
- Mini bar; sodas, bottled water, juices & domestic beer
- Bottle of red wine upon arrival
- LCD TV w/ satellite
- DVD players & Ipod docks
- Purified water
- CHI® bath products
- CHI® hair dryer/ flat iron
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Digital Safe (laptop size)
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Coffee maker
- 2 sets of telephones
- Alarm clock
- Garment steamer
- Partial Ocean View - 1 king bed, some with 2 double beds. Most have ocean views, some rooms have balconies. Max Occupancy: 4 guests, including children ages 4 -17. A maximum of 1 infant (ages 0-3) will be allowed to stay in the same room with 4 guests.
- Ocean View - 1 king bed, some with 2 double beds. Most have ocean views, some rooms have balconies. Max Occupancy: 4 guests, including children ages 4 -17. A maximum of 1 infant (ages 0-3) will be allowed to stay in the same room with 4 guests.
- Concierge Level - 1 king bed or two double beds, additional upgraded in-room amenities and VIP services, including private checkin/out, private candelight dinner, (2) 25-minute massages, and more. Most have ocean views, some rooms have balconies. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Family Deluxe 2 Bedroom - 1 Bedroom w/King bed and 2nd bedroom with 2 double beds. This room category is only available for families traveling with children. Most have ocean views, some rooms have balconies. Max Occupancy: 6 guests, including children (ages 4-17) & infants (0-3) four adults maximum. A maximum of 1 infant (ages 0 - 3) will be allowed to stay in the same room with 6 guests.
- To be announced, but expected to include a la carte restaurants each with their own featured cuisine - including Seafood, Italian, Asian, International and Steakhouse plus a gourmet corridor that will offer a wide variety of delectable food selections and more.
- To be announced, but expected to include a Martini bar, and all bars will offer hand-made cocktails from sun up to sun down with brand name spirits all included. All our wines feature special qualities ranked by wine connoisseurs and critics.
- 4 Pools
- 1 Kids pool
- FlowRider® Double Wave Simulator
- Swim-up bar
- “The Playroom” Kids Club
- Nightclub (adults only)
- Wired Teens Lounge
- Awe Spa
- Fitness Center
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Dedicated Wellness Area
- To be announced
- To be announced
- To be announced
- Bell staff service
- Wedding services ($)
- Beauty salon ($)
- Gift shop ($)
- Jewelry store ($)
- Travel agency ($)
- Doctor on call 24 hours ($)
- Dry cleaning & laundry service ($)
- Palace Vacation Planners desk ($)
- Taxis available 24 hours ($)
- PCs for Internet use
- Complimentary self/valet parking
- Rollaways & wheelchairs upon request
- Currency exchange
- Ice machines
- ATM machines
- Wireless Internet
Groups & Events:
- 25,000 square feet of meeting space currently being renovated so it will be both beautiful and modern, perfect for your meeting or group event.
- Moon Palace Jamaica Grande is an easy 90-minute ride from the airport in Montego Bay. After you exit the airport your driver will be there to meet you with a smile. Often the drivers will stop (about halfway to Ocho Rios) at a popular local tourist attraction for a short break, where you can have a quick restroom visit, stretch your legs, and maybe get a cocktail. Be sure to sample the local cuisine offered there - the jerk chicken is some of the best to be found on Jamaica!
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- You must pay taxes on the resort credit used
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- Unlimited Phone Calls within Mexico, Continental US, and Canada
- Free WIFI in rooms and throughout the resort when using your own laptop, and 30 minutes of free internet service when using resort computers (per room/per stay)
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.