Why Go To: Sun Palace
If you want a sexy, romantic resort that is dedicated to Adults Only, then Sun Palace is your choice.
Quaint and sensual, with a sleek, contemporary look, this is a great resort to start your lives together or remember what brought you together in the first place.
Located in Cancun, but not right downtown, the Sun Palace resort is conveniently close to shopping and local attractions, but also offers its own fun nightlife including shows, concerts, and bars.
And just like all Palace Resorts, here at the Sun Palace you’ll find gourmet restaurant choices and premium drinks at all the bars.
Fun Things To Do:
- Take a leisurely stroll along the white sand beach
- Enhance your pool time with a game of Blackjack or Texas hold ‘em…or tequila volleyball
- Tour the Mayan Ruins
- Find a great deal on a fun shopping excursion
- Make it burn in a state-of the-art fitness center with a full gym and lots of exercise activities
- Lower your handicap at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Moon Golf Course
- Rejuvenate at the Sun Palace Spa
- Keep everyone informed via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Liquor Dispenser
- Private Balconies
- Marble Bathrooms
- In Room double Jacuzzis
- Mini bar; sodas, bottled water, juices & domestic beer
- Free WIFI
- Red wine upon arrival
- LCD TV w/ satellite
- Turndown Service
- Purified water
- DVD players & IPod docks in all Presidential Suites
- CHI bath amenities / Bathrobe and slippers
- Additional amenities for Concierge level
- Bathroom scales in Presidential Suites
- Digital Safe (laptop size)
- Iron/Ironing board, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone
- Deluxe Resort View - King bed. Max 2 people. All located on ground floor with views of the gardens.
- Superior Deluxe Ocean View - King bed. Max 2 people located on floors 7 and 8 (8 is a smoking floor) with great views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Junior Suite Ocean View - King bed. Max 2 people located on floors 1-4 (smoking on 1st floor only) with great views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Grand Level Ocean View - Non-smoking room located on floors 3 & 4, with a King bed and ocean view. Also includes 24 hour room service from select restaurants to create a "Special Menu"; Exclusive beach bag (one per room, per stay); Private check-in & out/Late check-out & early check-in (subject to availability). Max occupancy: 2 adults.
- Concierge Level Ocean View - King bed. Max 2 people located on floors 3, 4, 5, and 6 (non-smoking) with more intimate balcony areas and extra high-end amenities, including exclusive beach bag (one per room, per stay); Private check-in & out/Late check-out & early check-in (subject to availability); Two 25 minute massages at the Beach/Spa/Treatment rooms (location varies per resort); Private beach lounge chair area with waiter service; Nightly petit fours; Private candlelight dinner at select locations (one per stay); Exclusive personalized Concierge service (located on the 5th floor).
- El Alamo: lobby area Breakfast & lunch: International buffet Dinner: Mexican Gourmet a la carte *
- La Tratto: outside terrace Dinner: Italian a la carte *
- The Steak: pool area Dinner: Fine cuts/seafood a la carte **
- Oriental Lounge: 1st floor (outdoors) Asian hors d’oeuvres & sushi bar Dinner: Oriental a la carte **
- Snack Area: light meals a la carte by the pool, 11am-5pm
- 24-Hour Room Service also available
- * Long pants, collared shirts & shoes required
- ** Wet Clothes or uncovered swimwear not allowed
- Lobby Bar: bar & lounge, 9am-1am Tea time, 5pm-7pm
- Wet Bar: swim-up bar, 10am-6pm
- Pool Bar: bar with snack service to all pools, 11am-5pm
- Live Music
- Frequent concerts with popular musicians
- Nightly Shows/Entertainment
- 3 Bars
- Themed events like Karaoke, Anything can Happen, and the Caribbean Show
- Beach Volleyball
- Learn to speak Spanish
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Bocce Ball
- Jogging trail
- Pool Table, table tennis, table games
- Spa ($)
- Beach Soccer
- Learn some sexy Spanish Moves
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Yoga and Pilates
- Golf ($)
- 3 infinity pools
- Indoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Pool Volleyball
- Water Polo
- Water Aerobics
- Tequila Volleyball
Sun Palace Spa: - open daily from 9:00am – 6:00pm
- 10 treatment rooms available
- Co-ed facilities with Jacuzzis, sauna and herbal steam rooms
- A blend of Mayan, Asian, and European techniques to rejuvenate and invigorate you
- Up to $2500 in resort credit (per room/per nights booked)
- Beautiful Beachfront location
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Live nightly entertainment
- Premium liquors and wines
- 4 restaurants to enjoy
- Sun Palace Spa ($)
- Free Unlimited calls to Mexico, Continental US, and Canada
- 30 minutes of free internet when using resort computers (per room/per stay)
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and weight machines
Groups & Events:
- With over 3,318 square feet of space available in their Convention Center (max occupancy 180 persons buffet style, or 250 persons cocktail style), your special occasion, wedding, reunion, or corporate meeting will fit comfortably here.
- Sun Palace is only 15 minutes from Cancun International airport so getting there is quick and easy.
- After you exit customs and come out the double glass doors, walk all the way down the air conditioned hallway. You will see tons of greeters with smiling faces, but don’t be fooled…they all want to sell you a time share. These are not the greeters you want. Simply nod and keep walking all the way down the hall to the next set of double glass doors that will take you outside to the ground transportation area. Form here, you will look for AmStar Transportation that will set you up with the transfer van to take you to Moon Palace.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- You must pay taxes on the resort credit used
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- Unlimited Phone Calls within Mexico, Continental US, and Canada
- Free WIFI in rooms and throughout the resort when using your own laptop, and 30 minutes of free internet service when using resort computers (per room/per stay)
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.