Why Go To: Secrets Aura Cozumel
If you love intimate, quaint, romantic settings, then Secrets Aura Cozumel is for you. Open and airy in vibrant colors, Secrets Aura Cozumel will revitalize you. The perfect getaway to re-kindle your relationship…
…Or get married and begin anew.
With 24-hour concierge service, you’re pampered from morning to night. Poolside and beachside wait-staff can’t wait to help you. With 6 gourmet restaurants, your mouth will be happy.
There’s live entertainment every evening to start the night off right. With 3 lounges and a rooftop skybar, something is always going on. You will be charmed by this divers paradise along Cozumel’s famous reef.
Fun Things To Do:
- Enjoy the spectacular Caribbean on a Scuba Diving Tour
- Go on a fun deep-sea fishing adventure
- Perfect your Golf Swing at the Cozumel Country Club and Golf Course
- Take the Ferry over to Playa del Carmen
- Spend the day shopping in downtown Cozumel
- Zip Lining and ATVing
- Enjoy fun cultural experiences at the Mayan Ruins
- Swim with the Dolphins
- Relax on the beautiful white-sand beach
- Make it burn in the state-of-the-art fitness center with programs like yoga, spinning, and Pilates
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- One King or Two Queen Sized Beds
- Furnished Balcony
- Glichrist & Soames Bath Products
- Turndown Service
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 42” LCD Flat Screen
- Whirlpool Tub
- WIFI ($)
- DVD/CD/Mp3 Player
- Mini bar refreshed daily
- Same voltage as USA—no adaptors needed
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Safe deposit box
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing board, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone
- Junior Suite - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces with hammocks and pool views. One King bed with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Junior Suite Swim-Up - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces with hammocks and pool views with direct swim-up or slide down to the splash pool below. One King bed with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Ocean View Junior Suite - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces and ocean views. One King beds or two Queen beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Ocean View Swim-Up Junior Suite - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces and ocean views with direct swim-up or slide down to the splash pool below. One King beds or two Queen beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Private Pool and Solarium Suite - 1000 sq ft Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished rooftop solarium terraces and 4X13 feet private lap pool. One King beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults
- Preferred Club Junior Suite - Large Suites with separate sitting area, and private furnished terraces and garden/pool views. King bed or two Queen Beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Preferred Club Ocean View Suite - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces with ocean views. King bed or two double beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Preferred Club Swim-Up Suite - 750 sq ft Suites with separate living rooms, furnished terraces and direct swim-out access to pool. 1 King bed with a Max occupancy 2 adults
- Preferred Club Private Pool and Solarium Suite - Large 1,000s ft Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished rooftop solarium terraces and 4X13 feet private lap pool and ocean views. One King beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Bordeaux – French Cuisine for Dinner from 6pm – 11pm. Formal dining for men: long pants and collared shirts, dress shoes and for women: blouses, skirts, slacks, or dresses with dress shoes.
- Windows – Local and International fare for Dinner from 6p-11p. Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- Market Cafe – International Buffet for breakfast (buffet), lunch (buffet), and dinner (A la Carte) from 7am – 11am, 12pm – 5pm and dinner (a la carte) from 6pm – 11pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Coco Café – Premium coffee and snacks from 7:00am – 10:00pm. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Oceana – Fresh Seafood and Grilled Specialties for Dinner from 6pm – 11pm. Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- Barefoot Grill – Casual lunch from 11am – 5pm. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- **Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Manatees – Swim-up bar
- Desires – Lounge bar
- Sky – Rooftop bar with two Jacuzzis
- Manager's Welcome Cocktail Party
- Live nightly performances
- Movies on the Beach
- Theme nights
- 1,000 feet of white sand beach
- Beach Volleyball
- Golf ($)
- Beach Football
- Beach Soccer
- Ping Pong
- Bicycle Tours
- Jogging Trail
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center with exercise programs like yoga, Pilates, and meditation
- 3 Sparkling Outdoor Pools
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Water Aerobics
- Deep Sea Fishing ($)
- Pool Volleyball
- Water Polo
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- Scuba Diving ($)
- On-Site Dive Shop
Secrets Spa by Pevonia - open daily
- Guided Hydrotherapy circuit including: herbal steam room, relaxing saunas, pressure showers, and hydro-reflexology area
- 14,000 sq ft of spa bliss
- Spoil Yourself and Repeat package
- Signature spa treatments like the Aromatherapy, Hot Stone, Moon and Stars, and Mani/Pedi
- Full array of spa and beauty options for men, women, and couples
- Facials, body treatments, and massage options available
- Live nightly entertainment
- WIFI/Internet access, computers
- Premium liquors and wines
- No wrist-bands required
- Beautiful Beachfront location
- Concierge in every building
- No Reservations Required at the Restaurants
- Pool and Beach Wait Service
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Cabanas on the Beach
- Wedding coordinator/wedding site ($)
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia ($)
- Spa Concierge
Groups & Events:
- With a ballroom at 2,000sq ft, Secrets Aura Cozumel can host intimate groups up to 40 guests to accommodate your wedding, corporate meeting, reunion, or graduation.
- Secrets Aura Cozumel is only 10 miles from the Cozumel International Airport so it’s only a quick ride down the road and then you can kick-back and relax.
- After you exit customs, walk outside to the ground transportation area. Cozumel has a small airport but you still may get approached by “Greeters” who want to sell you a time share, so be on the lookout. Just smile and say no thanks and make your way to the AmStar Transportation kiosk that will set you up with the transfer van to take you to Secrets Aura Cozumel.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Minimum age to check in is 18 years old
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- This is an adults-only resort—no children allowed
- No Pets allowed
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.