Why Go To: Secrets Playa Mujeres
Be the first ones here!
Open, airy, modern and chic in vibrant, bold reds and warm chocolates, Secrets Playa Mujeres will wow you and revitalize you.
With 24-hour concierge service, you’re pampered from morning to night………Poolside and beachside wait-staff can’t wait to help you.
With 9 gourmet restaurants, your mouth will be happy.
There’s live entertainment every evening to start the night off right….. and with 6 bars and a lounge for dancing, something is always going on.
Secrets Playa Mujeres will become your new home-away-from-home with its dramatic, sophisticated flair.
Fun Things To Do:
- Go on a fun deep-sea fishing adventure
- Enjoy Complimentary Green Fees at Playa Mujeres Golf Course
- Tour the Mayan Ruins
- Zip Lining and ATVing
- Enjoy fun cultural experiences at the Mayan Ruins
- Swim with the Dolphins
- Relax on the beautiful white-sand beach
- Make it burn in the state-of-the-art fitness center with programs like yoga, spinning, and Pilates
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- One King or Two Queen Sized Beds
- Furnished Balcony
- Free Calls to the US
- Glichrist & Soames Bath Products
- Turndown Service
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 42” LCD Flat Screen
- Whirlpool Tub
- Free WIFI
- DVD/CD/Mp3 Player
- Mini bar refreshed daily
- Same voltage as USA—no adaptors needed
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Safe deposit box
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing board, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone
- Junior Suite - Large Suites with full bathroom and rain shower with hydrotub, private furnished terraces and ocean views.
- Premium Junior Suite - Large Suites with full bathroom and rain shower with hydrotub, private furnished terraces and ocean views.
- Junior Suite Swim-Out - Large Suites with full bathroom and rain shower with hydrotub, private furnished terraces and ocean views and direct swim out access to the pool.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite - Large Suites with full bathroom and rain shower with hydrotub, private furnished terraces and ocean or ocean front views.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Plunge Pool - Large Suites with full bathroom and rain shower with hydrotub, private furnished terraces with plunge pool and ocean views.
- Preferred Club Master Suite - 162 sq ft Suites with full bathroom and rain shower with hydrotub, private furnished terraces and ocean or oceanfront views.
- Preferred Club Presidential Suite - Large 1,744 ft Suitewith full bathroom and rain shower with hydrotub, private furnished terraces and oceanfront views.
- Bordeaux – French Cuisine for Dinner from 6pm – 11pm. Formal dining for men: long pants and collared shirts, dress shoes and for women: blouses, skirts, slacks, or dresses with dress shoes.
- Market Cafe – International Buffet for breakfast (buffet), lunch (buffet), and dinner (A la Carte) from 7am – 11am, 12:30pm – 3pm and dinner (a la carte) from 6:30pm – 10pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Coco Café – Premium coffee and snacks from 7:00am – 10:00pm. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Oceana – Fresh Seafood and Grilled Specialties for Dinner from 6pm – 11pm. Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- Barefoot Grill – Casual lunch from 12:30pm – 4pm. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Himitsu – A fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies for diner from 6p-11pm. Formal dining for men: long pants and collared shirts, dress shoes and for women: blouses, skirts, slacks, or dresses with dress shoes.
- Portofino – Italian and Mediterranean cuisine for dinner from 6pm-11pm Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- Seaside Grill – Steak and grilled specialties for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 8am – 10am, 11am – 5pm, and 6:30pm – 11pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- El Patio – Traditional Mexican - Casual dining from 6pm-11pm. Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- **Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Manatees – Swim-up bar
- Desires - Music Lounge
- Barracuda – Beachside Bar
- Sugar Reef – Pool Bar
- Rendezvous – Lobby Bar
- Showtime – Theater Bar
- Manager's Welcome Cocktail Party
- Live nightly performances
- Movies on the Beach
- Theme nights
- Beautiful White-sand beach
- Beach Volleyball
- Complimentary Green Fees at the Playa Mujeres Golf Course
- Interactive Cooking Classes
- Beach Football
- Dance Lessons
- Beach Soccer
- Ping Pong
- Bicycle Tours
- Darts & Billiards
- Spanish Lessons
- Jogging Trail
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center with exercise programs like yoga, Pilates, and meditation
- 2 Sparkling Outdoor Pools
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Water Aerobics
- Deep Sea Fishing ($)
- Pool Volleyball
- Water Polo
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- Scuba Diving ($)
Secrets Spa by Pevonia - open daily
- Guided Hydrotherapy circuit including: herbal steam room, relaxing saunas, pressure showers, and hydro-reflexology area
- Over 16,000 sq ft of spa to choose from
- Spoil Yourself and Repeat package
- Signature spa treatments like the Aromatherapy, Hot Stone, Moon and Stars, and Mani/Pedi
- Full array of spa and beauty options for men, women, and couples
- Facials, body treatments, and massage options available
- Live nightly entertainment
- WIFI/Internet access, computers
- Premium liquors and wines
- No wrist-bands required
- Beautiful Beachfront location
- Concierge in every building
- No Reservations Required at the Restaurants
- Pool and Beach Wait Service
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Cabanas on the Beach
- Wedding coordinator/wedding site ($)
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia ($)
- Spa Concierge
Groups & Events:
- Check back with us for this property -- we'll know more when the resort gets closer to its planned opening date of November 15th, 2014.
- Secrets Playa Mujeres will be 10 miles north of Cancun International Airport so it’s only a quick ride uptown and then you can relax and enjoy.
- After you exit customs and come out the double glass doors, walk all the way down the air conditioned hallway. You will see tons of greeters with smiling faces, but don’t be fooled…they all want to sell you a time share. These are not the greeters you want. Simply nod and keep walking all the way down the hall to the next set of double glass doors that will take you outside to the ground transportation area. Form here, you will look for AmStar Transportation that will set you up with the transfer van to take you to Secrets Playa Mujeres
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Minimum age to check in is 18 years old
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- This is an adults-only resort—no children allowed
- No Pets allowed
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.