Why Go To: Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya
If you want the epitome of 5-star luxury, health and wellness, and a beautiful beachfront location, then Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is for you.
“Luxury without Limit” is the philosophy here with everything from free golf, to a free wellness consultation—including a free mini-massage treatment…..the private beach is amazing, the staff knows how to pamper you, and with 24-hour concierge service, you’re covered.
All 90 suites have oceanfront views and maid service three times a day, with many that up the ante with private plunge pools and outdoor showers.
It’s a great place to relax as a family, single, or a couple…….you can even get married here and begin your lives anew.
It’s only 20 minutes from the airport, so you’re just a blink away from baggage claim to top-shelf poolside drinks—or enjoy the in-suite welcome bottle of tequila…plus, a private chauffeur takes you there.
The food offers healthy choices with many organic items to select and you can even take part in nutritional classes to improve your health. You can even go to other AM Resorts with their “Sip, Savor, and See” Program.
Fun Things To Do:
- Embrace health and wellness with a Mayan Healing Ritual
- Enjoy a complimentary Sunset Cruise onboard a 48-ft Catamaran
- Check out the 5000 wine bottle cellar and enjoy some fine international wines
- Charter a fishing boat from the hotel private dock
- Boat shopping tour to La Isla—one of Mexico’s premiere shopping locations
- Relax on the beautiful white-sand beach
- Go Scuba Diving and enjoy the hotel’s private dive center
- Go on a fun deep-sea fishing adventure
- Take a guided tour of the property and get all the cultural and natural meanings about the property
- Improve your game at the Championship Golf Course
- Work your bod in the oceanfront state-of-the-art fitness center with programs like yoga, spinning, and Pilates
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- One King or Two Queen Sized Beds
- All Suites have Oceanfront views
- Furnished Balcony
- Bvlgari Bath Products
- Free Calls to the US
- Aromatherapy, pillow menu, fine linens
- Turndown Service
- Complementary Beach bag
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Maid service 3 times daily
- 36” LCD Flat Screen
- Champagne and fresh fruit basket daily
- Welcome bottle of tequila
- Complimentary overnight laundry service
- Marble Bathtub for two
- DVD/CD/Mp3 Player
- Mini bar refreshed daily
- Same voltage as USA—no adaptors needed
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Safe deposit box
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing board, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone
- Oceanfront Suite with Terrace - Large 1130 sqft Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces with either a hammock or sun bed and ocean front views. One King or two Queen sized beds with a max occupancy of 3 adults or two adults and 1 child located on the 2nd or 3rd floors.
- Oceanfront Suite with Plunge Pool - Large 1248 sqft. Suites located on the ground floor with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces with private plunge pools and oceanfront views. One King or two Queen sized beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Lovers Suite - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces with soaking tub and ocean views. One King or two Queen sized beds with a max occupancy of 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
- Master Suite Two Bedrooms with Terrace - Huge 1,830 sqft suites located on the 2nd level with separate living and dining room. Each bedroom has a king bed. Oceanfront views and a private furnished balcony with hammock and sun bed for two. Max occupancy 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- Master Suite Two Bedroom with Plunge Pool - Huge 1,830 square-foot suite on the ground level with separate living and dining room. Each bedroom has a king bed. Oceanfront views and a private furnished balcony with hammocks and sun bed for two and private plunge pool. Max occupancy 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- Presidential Suite - Huge 3,000 square foot suite located on the ground floor with oceanfront views. Large living room with separate bar, dining room with seating for ten and two large master bedrooms complete with walk-in closet and king beds. There is a full kitchen where a chef can prepare the ultimate culinary experience for you and your guests. Max occupancy 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- La Canoa – Award Winning (AAA Four Diamond) restaurant offering resort elegant dining for dinner with a unique fusion of spices and chilies
- Kaax – Chic International Cuisine with a Mexican Twist. Casual a la carte dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- El Chiringuito Beachside Grill – Fresh seafood, chicken and grilled favorites prepared over zapote and mesquite open for casual lunch and dinner dining.
- Sushi & Ceviche Bar – Ceviche, Sushi and Sashimi located on the terrace of Kaax restaurant and open for lunch
- *Private dining is available in various locations
- **Organic foods are available on all menus
- ***Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Hippos- Pool Bar open for lunch and dinner
- Library Bar – Lobby Bar open 24 hours a day
- **You will also have access to the 5,000 bottle international Wine Cellar where you can enjoy rare vintage and exclusive Mexican wines.
- Live nightly performances
- Afternoon Tea
- Theme nights
- Beachfront Walking Path
- Wine tasting and Culinary Classes
- Dance Classes
- Weekly nutrition workshop
- Tequila Tasting
- Beach Volleyball
- Ceramic Craft Painting
- Ping Pong
- Bicycle Tours
- Cigar Making
- Spanish Lessons
- Guided Tours of the Property
- Fitness Center with exercise programs like yoga, Pilates, and meditation
- Freshwater and Saltwater Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Fishing ($)
- Pool Volleyball
- Free 1-hour sunset cruise onboard a Catamaran
- Snorkeling Tour
- Aqua Gym
- Water Polo
- Water Aerobics
- Scuba Diving ($)
Thalasso Center and Spa - open daily
- The first spa of its kind in North America to blend ancient traditions and modern science to provide the best of treatments.
- Visia digital skin analysis, personalized facials, detoxifying treatments, and body wraps
- Guided Hydrotherapy circuit including: herbal steam room, relaxing saunas, pressure showers, and hydro-reflexology area
- 22,000 square feet of spa area
- Specialized massages and native Mayan treatments
- Full array of spa and beauty options for men, women, and couples (massages also available on the pier)
- Complimentary 20 minute Thalasso experience and free 20 minute wellness consultation
- Live nightly entertainment
- Beautiful Beachfront location
- 1 hour sail onboard a Catamaran
- Shopping tour to Puerto Morelos by boat
- No Reservations at Specialty Restaurants
- Pool and Beach Concierge Service
- Oceanfront State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Full use of other AM Resort properties through the Sip, Savor, and See Program
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Free phone calls to the US
- Free WIFI
- Wedding coordinator/wedding site ($)
- Thalasso Spa and a free 20 minute relaxing experience
- Spa Concierge
- Premium liquors and wines
- Complimentary round of Golf at Grand Coral Riviera Maya golf course
Groups & Events:
- With a meeting room of over 1,400 sq ft, Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita can host groups ranging from 35 to 60 guests—perfect for your wedding, corporate meeting, reunion, or graduation.
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Rivera Maya is only 20 minutes from the Cancun International Airport, so getting there is quick and easy.
- After you exit customs and come out the double glass doors, walk all the way down the air conditioned hallway. You will see tons of greeters with smiling faces, but don’t be fooled…they all want to sell you a time share. These are not the greeters you want. Simply nod and keep walking all the way down the hall to the next set of double glass doors that will take you outside to the ground transportation area. From here, you will look for Zoetry Transportation that will set you up with your personalized private transfer to take you to Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita.
The Fine Print:
- No Check-In/Check-Out Times (subject to availability)
- Minimum age to check in is 18 years old
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Children of all ages are welcome at the resort, however they are charged as adults and limited services and amenities are available for children
- No Pets allowed
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed