Why Go To: Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall
If you want Adults-Only with luxury appointments and VIP treatment, then Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall is the clear choice … current and contemporary, you will be overwhelmed by the impressive service from Staff, Concierges, and Butlers.
This is the luxurious and serene eye of the resort complex … you have full access and privileges at Rose Hall Beach & Rose Hall Suites for a different vibe. All 295 suites are equipped to please and charm the most experienced traveler. The Casino and Free Nightly Live Shows in the Theater are fun for all.
A beautiful 17-20 minute drive from the airport takes you from the flight to the beach in less time than it takes the average person to shave, shower, and dress.
Don’t miss the weekly beach party with fanciful buffet and colorful cocktails!
Fun Things To Do:
- Pull the slots at the Casino
- Outrun the breeze sailing
- Views are par for the course at Cinnamon Hill golf
- Grilled Swordfish at La Toscana chased with pears in chocolate fondant
- Check out Commercial Streets "Hip Strip" just 13 minutes away
- Enjoy the quiet portion of half-mile beach closed to sister resorts with sun beds
- Explore a new underwater world with Scuba excursions ($)
- Go on a fun deep-sea fishing adventure (s)
- Try all the Gourmet dishes and burn off calories at the Fitness Center
- Rock the Caribbean by boat or kayak
- Smile your way through a couples massage at the Spa
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Large balconies with ocean or garden view
- Balconies have hanging wicker swings, couches, coffee tables and ceiling fans
- Separate sitting areas
- European linens
- Sheet menu & pillow menu
- Free fully stocked mini-bars are replenished daily and feature Carib and Red Stripe beer, sodas, bottled water, wine, liquor, and snacks.
- DVD/CD players
- Marble bathrooms
- Rainfall shower heads
- Walk-In Shower Stalls
- Porter service
- Packing and unpacking service
- Wi-Fi (for a fee)
- Free 24-hour room service
- Forest Essentials toiletries include shampoo, conditioner, body wash, bar soap, body lotion, sewing kit, and vanity pack
- Coffee makers with Jamaican gourmet coffee packets in all units
- 32-inch LG flat-screen TVs
- iHome MP3-enabled alarm clocks
- Nightly turndown service
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Suite - 2 double beds or 1 king bed and private balcony with garden view. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults.
- Ocean View Suite - 2 double beds or 1 king bed and private balcony with ocean view. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults.
- Swim Out Suite - 2 double beds or 1 king bed and private balcony with pool view. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults.
- Ocean Front Suite - 2 double beds or 1 king bed and private balcony with ocean view. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults.
- Presidential Suite - Oceanfront. 4-Poster King Bed. Connects to an Oceanfront Suite for extra bedroom. Dining and Living area. Oversized furnished balcony with masseuse table and private Jacuzzi. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults.
- Kiniro – Reservations Required. Japanese Menu with raw fish, grilled suppers, and slow simmered dishes open from 6:30pm – 10pm. Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire. Men must wear long trousers, shirts with sleeves and appropriate footwear.
- Es Pauau – Reservations Required. International and local gourmet a la carte from 6:30pm – 10pm. Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire. Men must wear long trousers, shirts with sleeves and appropriate footwear.
- Galleon Surf & Turf Grill & Steak House – Reservations Required. Delicious a la carte meat and fish from 6:30pm – 10:00pm. Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire. Men must wear long trousers, shirts with sleeves and appropriate footwear.
- La Toscana Italian Restaurant – Reservations Required. A tasty tour of Mediterranean Italy from 6:30pm – 10:00pm. Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire. Men must wear long trousers, shirts with sleeves and appropriate footwear.
- Cornwall– Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Buffet
- Beach Grill – Snack Bar - Quick food on the run
- Aqua – Lobby Bar
- Beach Bar
- Blue Moon – Music Bar (Rose Hall Suites)
- Exodus – Theater Bar
- Hemmingway – Cigar Bar
- Lucea – Swim-up Bar
- Nightly Outdoor Entertainment
- Theater with "live" performances nightly
- Sports Bar adjoins Casino
- Weekly Beach Party
- Singers in Piano Bar
- Pool Parties and Theme Parties
- Game Room
- Paddle Ball
- Cinnamon Hills Golf Course
- Dance Lessons
- Horseback Riding ($)
- Fitness Center with Spinning, Yoga, Pilates, and meditation
- Multi-level Lake Pool
- Catamaran Cruising
- Aqua Aerobics
- Beach Volleyball
- Scuba ($)
- Parasailing ($)
- Salon for hair, make-up and nails
- Relaxation room with Jacuzzi and hydrotherapy pool
- Product boutique
- Fitness Center with spinning and Pilates
- Juice bar
- Wine Spa Bath
- Outdoor Treatment Room on private balcony overlooking pool and ocean
- Coffee, cocoa, orange and more ingredients used in treatments
- Shiatsu, Turkish, Swedish and specialty massages available
- Jamaican Herbal Wrap & More
- Activities Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk Service
- Personalized Butler Service
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (6)
- Beach Rentals ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Beverage Service (poolside)
- Wedding Service ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Grill (poolside)
- Health Club
Groups & Events:
- Grand Hotel Rose Hall has 3 conference rooms with capacity for 100 people with WiFi and new tech audiovisual equipment. The perfect location for Anniversary celebrations, Corporate Meetings, or themed balls with meals.
- Check in to paradise is a Caribbean breeze after a smooth 20 minute ride from Sanger International Airport.
- After you clear customs there will be a Resort transport waiting outside to whisk you away to the fun, sun, and sand where non-stop luxury is and lavish attention are all yours.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Minimum age to check in is 18 years old
- Government Issued Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in
- This is an adults-only resort—18 & Over
- No Pets allowed & No Service Animals
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/MasterCard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.