Why Go To: Le Blanc Spa Los Cabos
If you thought that Le Blanc Spa Cancun was the pinnacle of luxury Spa resorts (as we did), then be prepared to be amazed…..the new Le Blanc Spa Los Cabos is really impressive, and – dare we say it (we do!) – threatens to become our new favorite!
Few resorts can match Le Blanc Los Cabos for its focus on Wellness and relaxation, virtually guaranteeing that you won’t go home needing another vacation to recover from the one you just had! With its subtle elegance and exemplary service paired with exquisite cuisine, it sets a high bar for luxury travel, and the added bonus of up to $1500 in resort credit will allow you to pamper yourself like royalty.
Fun Things To Do:
- Unwind in the Hydrotherapy area - it's included!
- Take a catamaran tour at sunset.
- Catch some live music by the fire pit in the evenings
- The Spa is exemplary, so get your bliss on!
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Bottle of wine upon arrival
- Nightly turndown service & petit fours
- Upgraded liquor cabinet
- Mini bar (snacks, sodas, juices, bottled water, domestic & international beer)
- Private bath with double shower heads
- Pedestal bath tub
- LED TV
- Apple TV*
- DVD movies upon request
- Alarm Clock / Radio / iPod Dock with Bluetooth connection
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Purified water
- BVLGARI® bath amenities
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Bathroom scales
- Comfort Menu (Includes Specialty Pillows, Bath Scales & Aromatherapy)
- Beach bag
- Digital safe (laptop size)
- Espresso/American coffee maker
- Direct dial telephone
- CHl hair straightener and hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- All rooms at the Le Blanc Spa Resort are non-smoking rooms
- *Apps on Apple TV may require guest subscription
- Royale Deluxe Resort View - 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds, a balcony with seating area. Views are limited and may be partially obstructed. Maximum Occupancy: 4 adults two double beds or 2 adults one king size bed.
- Royale Deluxe Partial Ocean View - 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds, a balcony with seating area and a partial view of the ocean. Maximum Occupancy: 4 adults two double beds or 2 adults one king size bed.
- Royale Deluxe Ocean View - 2 Double Beds, a balcony with seating area and a gorgeous view of the ocean. Maximum Occupancy: 4 adults.
- Royale Deluxe Honeymoon - 1 King Bed, a balcony with seating area (some with a view of the ocean). Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Royale Governor Suite - 1 King-size bed, walk-in closet, living room area, and a larger balcony with seating area and ocean views. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Blanc Asia - Central lobby. Open 6:00pm-11:00pm, Dinner: Asian a la carte.
- Blanc International - Pool level. Open 7:00am-11:00pm, Breakfast and lunch: International buffet, Dinner: Steakhouse and Robata grill.
- Blanc Italia - Central lobby. Open 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Dinner: Italian a la carte.
- Blanc Ocean - Oceanfront. Open 7:00am-11:00pm, Breakfast: A la carte. Lunch and dinner: Baja seafood & grill.
- Blanc Pizza - Pool level. Open 11:00am-11:00pm, Lunch: Brick oven pizza a la carte, Dinner Gourmet: Brick oven pizza and specialties.
- Lumiere - Next to Blanc Asia and Blanc Cafe. Open 6:00pm-11:00pm, Dinner: French fusion a la carte and seven-course tasting menu with wine pairing.
- Mezze - Pool level. Open 7:00am-11:00pm, Breakfast, lunch and dinner: Lebanese a la carte.
- Blanc Eclipse - Swim-up bar with snack service 10:00am-8:00pm.
- Blanc Fire - Martini, wine, and lounge music with Fire Pits 5:00pm-1:00am.
- Blanc Lobby - Bar and Lounge 9:00am-12:00am.
- Blanc Sol - Swim-up bar with snack service 10:00am-8:00pm.
- Blanc Stage - Cocktails, sports and live music 11:00am-2:00am.
- Blanc Cafe - Next to Blanc Sand Ballroom Coffee shop 7:00am-12:00am.
- Coffee & Tea Bar - At Blanc Business, Coffee and non-alcoholic beverages 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Although Le Blanc Los Cabos is planning to add Vegas-style stage shows soon, at the moment the evening entertainment is primarily live music at various locations - the Lobby Bar, the Fire Pit, and the Blanc Stage theater, plus some occasional DJ music shows.
- At present land-based activities consist mainly of fitness classes such as Pilates, spinning, TRX, and some aquarobics.
- There are no water sports offered because, while the beach is lovely, the ocean in that area has some very strong tides and currents, including rip tides. Entering the water is not banned, but is not advised and is at your own risk.
- The Spa at Le Blanc Los Cabos is state-of-the-art and amazing. Choose from wide variety of treatments to relax or recharge - whatever you need. This huge and lavish facility has 25 treatment suites, including both single rooms and couples rooms, a large hydrotherapy area, a serene quiet area, and a full-service beauty salon. Guests who receive the $1500 Resort Credit promotion can use up to $500 toward indulgent spa treatments.
- Accommodations (373)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk (5)
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballrooms (2)
- Banquet Rooms (2)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Barber Shop
- Bars (5)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center (24-hour)
- Butler Service
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge (pool)
- Concierge Services
- Conference Rooms
- Cooking (classes)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Jewelry Shop ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (self)
- Parking (valet)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Ping Pong
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Restaurants (7)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Taxi Services ($)
- Taxi Services (24 hour) ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Services ($)
- Wedding Site
- Wheelchairs (on request)
Groups & Events:
- Plan awe-inspiring meetings, incentives, conventions and events with a variety of facilities at Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos. Choose from stately banquet-style halls at the Blanc Sand Ballroom with a 630 seating capacity, or Blanc Breeze with 60 seating capacity, or terrace style gatherings in Blanc Wind. Of course, there are also intimate work settings like Blanc Board which seats 16.
- Le Blanc Spa Los Cabos is only 35 minutes from Los Cabos International airport (closest to San Jose del Cabo) so getting there very easy.
- After you exit customs and come out the double glass doors, walk all the way down the air conditioned hallway. You will see tons of greeters with smiling faces, but don’t be fooled…they all want to sell you a time share. These are not the greeters you want. Simply nod and keep walking all the way down the hall to the next set of double glass doors that will take you outside to the ground transportation area. From here, you will look for AmStar Transportation that will set you up with the transfer van to take you to Le Blanc Spa Resort.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- You must pay taxes on the resort credit used
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- This is an adults-only resort
- Pets are not allowed
- Unlimited Phone Calls within Mexico, Continental US, and Canada
- Free WIFI in rooms and throughout the resort when using your own laptop, and 30 minutes of free internet service when using resort computers (per room/per stay)
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.