Why Go To: The Beloved Hotel
If you love 5-star adults-only luxury boutique-style living (the suites are like luxury condos), then The Beloved Hotel is for you.
Located in the untapped area of Playa Mujeres, the resort is immaculate with colorful flowers, coconut trees and lush exotic plants.
With superior round-the-clock service, it’s great for discerning adults who love an upscale, boutique experience.
And there’s a full service marina at the hotel…great for fishing and boating. You can even rent your own yacht.
Fun Things To Do:
- Snorkel with whale sharks
- Nature walks or a leisurely stroll along the beach
- Visit the Mayan Ruins
- Deep Sea Sport Fishing for Snapper, Grouper, or Barracuda that leaves from the La Amada Marina (right in front of the hotel)
- A fun shopping excursion in town
- Dinner aboard a Sunset cruise
- Work it out at a state-of the-art fitness center with a full gym and lots of exercise activities
- Lower your handicap with golf at Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Rejuvenate at the Beloved Spa
- Savor the memories through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- King or two oversized twin beds
- Living room area with extra wide sofa bed
- Free WiFi
- Espresso machine
- Full marble bathrooms featuring double sinks and double showers
- Oversized Balcony or terrace with comfortable patio furniture such as breakfast table and lounge bed for two
- Private round Jacuzzi with indoor/outdoor access
- VIP toiletries
- Flat screen TV
- CD/DVD player
- Mini bar stocked with premium drinks
- Pillow menu
- IPod docking station
- Bathrobe and slippers
- 24 hour room service
- Turndown service
- Air conditioning, hair dryer, in room safe, iron/ironing board, telephone
- Junior Suite - Spacious suites with separate master bedroom with King bed or two oversized twin beds with a pool or ocean view.
- Ocean View Junior Suite - Spacious suites with separate master bedroom with King bed or two oversized twin beds with an ocean view.
- Swim Up Suite w/private garden - Large ground floor swim up suite with private terrace and garden with separate master bedroom with King bed or two oversized twin beds with a pool or ocean view.
- Beachfront Casita Suite w/private pool - Large suite with separate master bedroom with King bed or two oversized twin beds right on the beach front. Private pool has umbrella and sun beds in addition to patio furniture.
- 2 Story Beachfront Casita Suite w/plunge pool - 1,206 square feet including balcony with rooftop terrace with plunge pool, shower, and lounge bed. Separate master bedroom with King bed or two oversized twin beds right on the beach front. Private pool has umbrella and sun beds in addition to patio furniture.
- Ocean View Terrace Suite w/plunge pool - 1,862 square feet including balcony with separate master bedroom with King bed only with ocean views. Connecting guest rooms to junior suite are available.
- Ocean Front Penthouse Suite w/plunge pool - 2,873 square feet with balcony and terrace with plunge pool, shower, and lounge bed. Separate master bedroom with King bed right on the beach front. Living area also includes separate half bath and kitchenette.
- The Owners Suite - 4,478 square feet with two oversized balconies and plunge pool, living room, dining room, kitchenette, two full marble bathrooms and two bedrooms with one with king bed and one with two oversized twin beds with oceanfront views.
- Aroma – Mediterranean – Breakfast/Dinner – Casual elegance located on the ground floor
- Lupita – Mexican cuisine for Dinner. Dress is “resort chic” to enjoy the upscale ambiance
- Isla Grill – Lunch/Dinner – Beachfront – Fish, seafood and steak on the grill. Casual elegant, so no bathing suits, t shirts, or flip flops allowed.
- Restaurant El Mar – Lunch on the beach - tostadas, quesadillas , sandwiches, paninis, meat and fish grilled, brochettes and of course delicious thin crunchy pizza.
- Lobby Bar
- Swim Up Pool Bar (located beachfront to accommodate beach as well)
- Sushi & Ceviche Bar (located in Lupita Lounge)
- Lupita Lounge—open air bar overlooking the marina
- Beach bonfire
- Live Music
- Daily activities including fun arts and crafts
- Nightly Shows/Entertainment
- Learn to Salsa
- 4 Bars/1 lounge
- Beach Volleyball
- Tennis (18+ only)
- Pool Tables
- Spa ($)
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Golf ($)
- 3 swimming pools (1 is beachfront)
- 4 Jacuzzis
- Catamaran cruise
- Deep Sea Fishing
The Beloved Spa: - open daily 10:00a – 7:00p
- 14 treatment rooms with full massage menu including mud massage, hot stone, and couples
- Agua Viva hydrotherapy Circuit including aqua massage, cold plunge pools, and Arab-style steam baths (every spa treatment includes a Agua Viva session)
- Fully equipped brand new fitness center with specialty classes like yoga and aerobics
- Body treatments, facials and full family menu (spa and beauty treatments for him, her and the kids) available
- Beautiful beachfront location
- Pool and Beach waiter service
- Premium liquors and wines
- 4 restaurants with no reservations required
- The Beloved Spa ($)
- Free WIFI throughout the hotel
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and weight machines
- Beautiful Wedding backdrops
- 24-hour room service
Groups & Events:
- With over 17,000 square feet of space available, feel confident booking your corporate meetings, weddings, reunions, or graduation celebration.
- The Beloved Hotel is only 25 minutes north of Cancun International airport so getting there is quick and easy….however, I will say that I have gotten caught in rush hour traffic before (it’s only one road). So if that happens to you, just be patient. The jam-up won’t last long.
- After you exit customs and come out the double glass doors, walk all the way down the air conditioned hallway. You will see tons of greeters with smiling faces, but don’t be fooled…they all want to sell you a time share. These are not the greeters you want. Simply nod and keep walking all the way down the hall to the next set of double glass doors that will take you outside to the ground transportation area. Form here, you will look for AmStar Transportation that will set you up with the transfer van to take you to The Beloved.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- WiFi is free and available in most of the public areas
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.