Why Go To: Breathless Cabo San Lucas
If you’re looking for something completely different in an adults-only escape, Breathless Cabo San Lucas may just be the ticket!
Located on Medano beach (the safest swimmable beach in Los Cabos), Breathless Cabo San Lucas’s true appeal is in it’s proximity to the Cabo San Lucas Marina (as in, right next door), the downtown CSL shops and nightlife (just a quick 15 minute stroll away) and it’s view of the world-renowned rock formation known as ‘land’s end’.
Add in the rockin’ party atmosphere around the main pool and 7 gourmet dining venues (plus one by celebrity chef Richard Sandoval at additional cost but well worth it!) and this 169-room ultra-contemporary resort is THE place to be for those hip to the beauty, great weather, and fun of the west coast of Mexico.
Fun Things To Do:
- Spend the day shopping or sightseeing in downtown Cabo San Lucas
- Head back to downtown at night for a nightclub crawl (but don't crawl home!)
- Arrange a fishing or whale-watching excursion at the marina
- Try "Dinner in the Dark"....an experience not to be missed!
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- One king-size or two double beds
- Furnished private balcony or terrace with a Whirlpool
- Complimentary mini-bar refreshed daily with beer, soft drinks and water
- Full bathroom with shower and double vanity
- 24-hour room service
- Air conditioning with in-room climate control and ceiling fan
- Nightly turn down service
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Zero % Gilchrist & Soames® bath amenities
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen cable TV with remote control
- Coffee and tea maker
- Electronic in-room safe (laptop size)
- Iron and ironing board
- Radio alarm clock
- Work desk
- Electronic key door locks
- Wireless internet access
- VIP host service
- Personalized check-in and check-out with concierge service
- Xhale status and amenities
- Private Xhale club lounges
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Upgraded minibar and room service menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounges
- Xhale Lounge offers Ultra Premium drinks for guests who have booked an Xhale Club room only. Ultra Premium drinks are not available at any other location. Delivery of Ultra Premium drinks is not available.
- Afternoon hot and cold hors doeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounges
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day upon request
- Private Xhale club for members for breakfast and lunch
- Allure Suite - One king-size or two double beds, with a furnished balcony or terrace, a full bathroom with shower and double sinks, and a stunning view of the marina. Max occupancy: 3 adults.
- xhale club Suite Marina View - One king-size or two double beds, with a furnished balcony or terrace, a full bathroom with shower and double sinks, and a stunning view of the marina, along with upgraded xhale club amenities. Max occupancy: 3 adults.
- xhale club Romance Suite Marina View - One king-size bed, with a furnished balcony or terrace, a full bathroom with shower and double sinks, and a stunning view of the marina, along with upgraded xhale club amenities. Max occupancy: 3 adults.
- xhale club Master Suite Marina View - One king-size bed, with a private furnished balcony or terrace, a full bathroom with shower and double sinks, and a stunning view of the marina, along with upgraded xhale club amenities. Max occupancy: 3 adults.
- xhale club Master One Bedroom Suite - A bedroom with king-size bed and a living area with sofabed, a furnished balcony or terrace, a full bathroom with shower, double sinks, rain shower, bathtub with whirlpool and two wardrobes, a separate guest bathroom, and upgraded xhale club amenities. Max occupancy: 3 adults.
- xhale club Master Three Bedroom Suite - Two bedrooms with king-size beds and one with two double beds, a large terrace with seating area, sun loungers and Jacuzzi, a living area with sofa, oversized bathroom featuring two wardrobes, double sinks, rain shower and bathtub with whirlpool, a separate guest bathroom, spectacular ocean views, and upgraded xhale club amenities. Max occupancy: 3 adults.
Dining: (7 plus 1 not included (additional cost))
- Bites | Tapas & Small Plates - Hours: Breakfast: 7:00am – 11:00am, Lunch 12:00pm – 5:00pm, Dinner: 6:00pm - 11:00pm. * Dress code required. Casual Elegance - see below
- Kibbeh | Gourmet Mediterranean Cuisine - Dinner: 6:30pm - 10:45pm Late night bites: 11:30pm - 6am * Dress code required. Casual Elegance - see below
- Fish Nets | Grilled Specialties - Featuring an array of appetizers, salads, soups, seafood, steaks, and more. Hours: 6:00pm – 11:00pm. * Dress code required: Casual - see below
- Spumante | Italian Specialties - Dinner: 6:30pm - 10:45pm * Dress code required. Casual Elegance - see below
- The Nook Café | Premium Coffee & Pastries - Hours: 6am - 7pm Enjoy delectable premium brand coffee drinks and light snacks at this relaxing cafe. No dress code
- Spoon | International Buffet - Main buffet restaurant featuring a variety of local and international cuisine. Air conditioned restaurant with outdoor seating available. Breakfast: 7am - 10:45am, Lunch: 12:30pm – 3:30pm * Dress code required: Casual - see below
- Barefoot Grill | Beachside Grill - Hours: 12pm - 6pm Delicious burgers and hot dogs served beachside. * Dress code required: Casual - see below ALSO:
- La Biblioteca de Tequila | Gastro & Cantina, by celebrity Chef Richard Sandoval - NOT INCLUDED in the Unlimited-Luxury® experience. Additional costs apply. Open to the public. Hours: Dinner: Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday and Saturday 5:00pm - 12:00am. Boasting one of the largest collections of tequilas, mezcals, and agave spirits, with over 250 to choose from, La Biblioteca de Tequila is intimate, with a hint of mystery. You will find walls lined with tequilas aged anywhere from seven days to 10 years. Modeled after Chef Richard Sandoval's esteemed New York City concept, 'the Library of Tequila' serves up a collection of his personal favorite tequila and mezcal selections and a menu of Mexican-inspired cuisine. Reaching back to his culinary roots, internationally acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval created La Biblioteca de Tequila to introduce the world to signature authentic Mexican flavors and traditional dishes that he grew up enjoying. * Dress code required. Casual Elegance - see below
- * Dress codes:
- Casual Elegance. Sneakers, tennis shoes or loafers. Dress shirts with short sleeves or collared and/or polo shirts. Long pants or nice Bermudas allowed. No sleeveless shirts, sandals (for men) or flip-flops.
- Casual. Bermudas, long shorts or capri pants. Sneakers, tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. Ladies must cover a bathing suit with a wrap or cover-up.
- Purple | VIP Rooftop Lounge - During the day, enjoy the sun and the stunning rooftop views of the Marina and the Bay of Cortez with a cool drink. In the evening, join the party on the rooftop to dance with local DJs while enjoying your favorite premium beverages. It is the place to be in Cabo San Lucas! Hours: 6pm - 12am
- Foam | Seaside Bar - Hours: 9am - 6pm
- Wink | Lobby Bar - Hours: 9am - 12am
- Because Breathless Cabo San Lucas is a smaller resort, it does not have the usual theatre with a stage, and does not do the standard Broadway/Las Vegas-style revues that many larger resorts do, BUT Breathless is known for their rockin' parties, wild events, and sexy theme nights (such as Toga Party night, Lingerie & Black Light party, or Gatsby Night), along with professional DJs and dance entertainment, and offers an ever-changing schedule of fun.... be sure to check the calendar before your trip so you can pack accordingly!
- Basics of DJing/mixing lessons
- Massage Lessons
- Wine and cocktail tasting sessions
- Mixology classes
- Zumba classes
- Kickboxing lessons
- Beer pong tournaments
- Bikini contests
- Golf (off site)*
- *Additional costs may apply
- Two heated swimming pools**
- Water aerobics
- Snorkeling lessons (limited availability)
- Water basketball
- Water volleyball
- Kayaks (coming soon)
- **Topless allowed for sunbathing at Freestyle Pool only
Relax Spa by Pevonia
- Relax Spa by Pevonia has 12 treatment rooms. Services include an extensive variety of massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
- Indulge in freshly squeezed juices and cold drinks from the Lush Spa Bar.
- In addition, an on-site Salon provides numerous services such as hair cuts, coloring, and styles; manicures & pedicures; and waxing.
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Banquet Room
- Beach (nearby)
- Beach (onsite)
- Conference Room
- Currency Exchange ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access
- Meeting Room
- Parking ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Suites (169)
- Towels (pool)
- Umbrellas (pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Sites
Groups & Events:
- Breathless Cabo San Lucas's facilities include a convention center comprised of over 6700 square feet of flexible meeting rooms, and a ballroom that can be divided into 2 sections. Group of up to 160 can be accommodated for your event.
- Breathless Cabo San Lucas is only 45 minutes from the Los Cabos International Airport so it’s an easy ride to pampered luxury.
- After you exit customs, walk to the ground transportation area. But please be warned, there are tons of smiling faces to greet you. Some are trying to sell you a timeshare and others may be expensive taxi drivers looking to give you a ride to your hotel. Smile and say “no thanks” and continue until you find the AmStar Transportation that will set you up with the transfer van to take you to Breathless Cabo San Lucas.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- This resort is for adult (18 and over) children are not allowed
- WiFi is free and available in most of the public areas via the Unlimited Connectivity App
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.