Why Go To: UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya
This Adults-Only luxury resort is unique amongst its peers – with it’s artistically rustic elegance and contemporary décor, the UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya embodies a passion for the local artisanal culture in a way that inspires guests to fall in love with Mexico and all it offers.
From the locally handcrafted art that adorns the resort and rooms, to the fresh regional cuisine and expertly curated selection of spirits, you’ll feel immersed in a Mexico you never knew before but are delighted to discover.
Wellness-focused guests will appreciate UNICO 20°87°’s holistic fitness program, which includes personal training sessions, meditation and yoga, beachfront classes, and a state-of-the-art gym.
Fun Things To Do:
- Explore the nearby cenotes
- Visit the ruins at Xel-Ha, or the Tulum Pyramids
- Spend a day at Xcaret Ecological Park
- Go shopping in nearby Playa del Carmen
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Exterior double hydro spa tub
- Terrace with lounging area
- Bathroom with sliding door and sliding window
- Single rain showers with hand shower
- Separate shower and WC
- Double sinks
- 55 Inch TV
- High speed free Wi-Fi
- Unique, curated custom designed furniture and local art pieces
- In-room mini bar stocked for your preference per inventory
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Flat iron and hair blow dryer
- Custom bathrobe and slippers
- Local host to assist with everyday needs
- Personalized ironing and steaming service by local host
- Aromatherapy and pillow menu available
- Custom scent amenities
- Locally sourced soaps
- Complimentary artisanal gift
- JBL Bluetooth sound system and alarm
- Conveniently located USB charging stations
- Free calls to the continental U.S. and Canada
- 24-Hour room service
- Alcoba Ocean View - 1 King or 2 Queen beds, unobstructed views of the ocean, an outdoor spa tub and exterior lounging area. Max Occupancy: 2 guests for a king bed, 4 guests for two queen beds.
- PURE® Alcoba - 1 King bed. A PURE® room, designed especially for allergy sufferers. Incorporating natural materials, this room offers views of the hotel, an outdoor spa tub and exterior lounging area. Max occupancy is 2 guests.
- Alcoba Swim-up Pool - 1 King Bed, with a exterior swim-up pool and elevated lounge chairs. Pool or Tropical View. Max occupancy is 2 guests.
- Alcoba Ocean Front - 1 King or 2 Queen beds, with panoramic views of the ocean, an outdoor spa tub and exterior lounging area. Max occupancy is 2 guests for a king bed, and 4 guests for two queen beds.
- Estancia 1 Bedroom Suite - 1 King bed, a large living room, an expansive terrace with an outdoor Jacuzzi®, and panoramic views of the ocean. Max occupancy is 2 guests.
- Estancia 2 Bedroom Suite - 1 Bedroom with a King bed, the other has 2 Queen beds. Has a large living room, panoramic views of the ocean, an expansive terrace with a lounging area accessible from both rooms, an exterior double hydro spa tub located on double queen bedroom terrace and an exterior jacuzzi located on the living room terrace. Max occupancy is 6 guests.
- Villa 20°87° 2 Bedroom Villa - Two master bedrooms each with a King bed, 2 full bathrooms, each with double hydro spa tubs. Situated overlooking a white sand beach, VILLA 20°87° features specially curated contemporary furnishings and local artwork by up-and-coming Mexican artists, your own local host, a full kitchen, dining room, spacious living room, powder room, complete mixology bar, and an expansive terrace with two exterior double hydro spa tubs and unparalleled panoramic views of the ocean. Max occupancy is 4 guests.
Dining: (5 + a coffe shop/café)
- Restaurant 20°87° | Casual Beachside Dining - open for breakfast and lunch (buffet), and dinner (a la carte). Dress Code: Casual.
- 20°87° Terrace - Breakfast & lunch buffet, light fare a la carte dinner, open daily. Dress Code: Casual.
- Mi Carisa | Coastal Italian Cuisine - Open for Dinner only. Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
- Cueva Siete | Regional Mayan/Mexican Cuisine, open daily for Dinner only. Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
- Mura House | Asian Inspired/Japanese Cuisine - features prominently teppanyaki, yakitori and sushi along with other Asian and Japanese dishes. Open for Dinner only. Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
- PLUS: Cafe Inez | Coffee shop, & juice bar - Cafe Inez is UNICO 20°87°’s own take on European café culture. Fresh juices, coffee, tea and baked goods are served in the morning while the menu transitions to sandwiches, paninis and meal-sized salads for lunch and dinner. Open daily.
- Palmera Lounge | A new take on the classic, high energy Cuban clubs of the 40s with expertly crafted cocktails, bright, inviting design, boisterous live entertainment, and a cigar bar.
- Bar Balam | An insightful Mexican take on classic cocktail tradition.
- Additional Bars:
- 2087 Restaurant Bar
- 2087 Terrace Bar
- Cueva Siete Bar
- Mi Carisa Bar
- Mura House Bar
- 2 Swimup Bars
- We have no idea yet......stay tuned!
- We expect the usual land sports, but will post more details soon.
- We expect the usual water sports, but will post more details soon.
- The Spa at Unico 20°87° features a variety of treatments, along with fully-equipped Hydrotherapy facilities including a plunge pool, a hammam and a steam/sauna room. ALSO: A full-service beauty salon for the gals and for the guys - a barber shop offering a complimentary beer and bourbon cart, and a large wall-mounted flat screen TV.
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (water)
- Banquet Room
- Bar (swim-up)
- Barber Shop
- Basketball Court
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Car Rental Desk
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms
- Cooking (classes)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Health Club
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Juice Bar
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine
- Snack Bar
- Taxi Stand
- Tennis Court (lighted)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Groups & Events:
- With over 16,000 sq. feet of meeting and event space, Unico 20°87° is a perfect location to host a company meeting or group event.
- Once you run the Timeshare Shark infested gauntlet as you come out of baggage pickup, walk straight forward to your transfer company pickup location.
- Take a potty break because you will be heading south for about 70-80 minutes, depending on traffic.
- They have put in overpasses at each of the cities like Playa Del Carmen so you won't have any of the traffic issues we had in the past. But the ride is worth it. The resort is beautiful.
The Fine Print:
- Checkin: 3:00p - Checkout: 12:00p
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- WiFi is free and available in all areas
- Credit cards Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.