Why Go To: Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres
If you want elegantly quaint, boutique style living wrapped up in a 5-star experience, then Zoetry Villa Rolandi is for you.
This oceanfront resort features 35 luxury suites, all with oceanfront views. Small and intimate, Zoetry Villa Rolandi focuses on pampering its guests with luxurious amenities, world-class cuisine, and service fit for royalty.
Enjoy free WIFI, as well as access to a 42’ yacht and partake in the Zoetry “Luxury without Limit” Endless Privileges philosophy.
Fun Things To Do:
- Enjoy the Spa and Thalasso Center
- Play a round of golf (free!) at the nearby Playa Mujeres golf course
- Snorkel at an extraordinary coral reef or at MUSA Cancun Underwater Museum Aquaworld
- Take a class in silver jewelry design or ceramic painting
- Learn to make your favorite cocktails, speak Spanish, or give the perfect massage
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- One King or Two Queen Sized Beds
- All Suites have Oceanfront views
- Furnished Balcony
- Bvlgari Bath Products
- Free Calls to the US
- Aromatherapy, pillow menu, fine linens
- Turndown Service
- Maid service 3 times daily
- Free overnight laundry service
- Marble Bathtub for two
- Free WIFI
- Mini bar refreshed daily
- Same voltage as USA—no adaptors needed
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Safe deposit box
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing board, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone
- Junior Suite Ocean Front - 498 sq. feet. Modern décor with Italian marble finishing. One bedroom with a king-size bed, sitting area features a sofa bed and leads to a private terrace with a Jacuzzi, Spa-like bathroom with dual therapeutic showers and a steam bath, and stunning ocean views.
- Superior Junior Suite Ocean Front - 818 sq. feet. Modern décor with Italian marble finishing and air conditioning. One bedroom with a king-size bed, sitting area features a sofa bed and leads to a private terrace with a Jacuzzi, Spa-like bathroom with dual therapeutic showers and a steam bath, and stunning ocean views.
- Presidential Suite Ocean Front - 2,067 square feet. Luxurious three level suite with vaulted ceiling, marble finishing, electronic curtains, iPod Dock and DVD Player, and state-of-the-art décor. One master bedroom with king-size bed located on second floor. Deluxe bathroom with marble fixtures, jetted tub and therapeutic showers. Separate living and dining area with a 50'' flat screen TV, private bar and terrace. Private solarium features an outdoor Jacuzzi. And don't forget those stunning ocean views!
- Casa Rolandi – gourmet a la carte restaurant serving Northern Italian - Swiss cuisine. Breakfast: 7:00am – 10:30am. Lunch & Dinner: 12noon - 10:30 pm.
- Le Metissage - French-Mexican fusion cuisine. Open for Dinner only.
- Daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., enjoy à la carte snack specialties by the pool and beach.
- Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Dress Code required in both restaurants: Casual Elegance - Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals, dress shirts with sleeves. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops and long pants required for men.
- Both restaurants also serve gluten-free and vegetarian dishes, or can accommodate any allergy or dietary restriction.
- Cozy Bar - Lobby Bar
- Casa Rolandi - Bar located in Casa Rolandi Restaurant
- ALSO: Beachside/Poolside beverage service
- Zoetry Villa Rolandi offers numerous activities daily but does not stage nightly shows as you'll find at other resorts.
- Golf at nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Course (complimentary greens fees, other charges may apply)
- Ceramic painting ($)
- Spanish lessons
- Yoga sessions
- Afternoon teas
- Silver Creations - learn the secrets to the Mexican art of silver design ($)
- Culinary lessons
- Cocktail making lessons
- Wine tasting
- Massage demonstrations
- Stretching classes
- Sightseeing & excursions ($) ($) Additional costs may apply
- A wide array of aquatic activities, including snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding and Hobie Cats
- Fly and spin tackle fishing in Nichupte Lagoon
- Learn to Scuba Dive course
- Deluxe yacht services ($)
- Deep Sea Fishing ($)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Romantic sunset yacht ride twice a week (subject to weather conditions and dates and times may be subject to change. Reservations are required due to limited space.) ($) Additional costs may apply
Thalasso Center and Spa - open daily
- Visia digital skin analysis, personalized facials, detoxifying treatments, and body wraps
- Guided Hydrotherapy circuit including: herbal steam room, relaxing saunas, pressure showers, and hydro-reflexology area
- Specializes massages and native Mayan treatments
- Full array of spa and beauty options for men, women, and couples (massages also available on the pier)
- An outdoor saltwater Pool & Jacuzzi
- A private dock in the Makax Lagoon
- 2 Gourmet restaurants serving fresh, organic, local produce
- World-class Spa
- State of the art Fitness Center
- Salon Services
Groups & Events:
- Whether you’re planning a conference, seminar, retreat, or other business function at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi, their dedicated meeting & event planners give your event personalized, meticulous service to ensure its success. In addition, the entire 35-room resort may be booked with enough advance notice. Zoëtry Villa Rolandi is ideal for family reunions and destination weddings.
- Zoetry Villa Rolandi is located on Isla Mujeres so getting there will be luxurious and fun onboard a private yacht.
- After you exit customs and come out the double glass doors, walk all the way down the air conditioned hallway. You will see tons of greeters with smiling faces, but don’t be fooled…they all want to sell you a time share. These are not the greeters you want. Simply nod and keep walking all the way down the hall to the next set of double glass doors that will take you outside to the ground transportation area. From here, you will look for Zoetry Transportation that will set you up with your personalized private transfer to take you to the pier and the Zoetry private yacht which will take you to Isla Mujeres.
The Fine Print:
- No Check-In/Check-Out Times (subject to availability)
- Minimum age to check in is 18 years old
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Children of all ages are welcome at the resort, however they are charged as adults and limited services and amenities are available for children
- No Pets allowed
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed