OMG…what to pack?
- Swim-suits, flip flops, cover-ups, sneakers, t-shirts and shorts for sure.
- Many of the restaurants and lounges are upscale, and call for “resort chic,” (so no tank-tops, shorts, bermudas, tennis shoes, or beach sandals allowed) so you will want to pack those cute sundresses and strappy sandals, and maybe a maxi dress. He won’t need a suit and tie, but some nice collard shirts and khakis would be good, and he will need a nice pair of shoes.
- Jeans are also a smart choice.
- Mosquito repellant (not so much around the resort since they spray for bugs, but if you leave the property, you may want it)
- Floaties and goggles if your kids need them
- Hair dryer is not needed since you have one in the room but flat iron./curling iron you can bring…but no converters are needed as Azul uses 110 volt electricity
- Bath amenities (shampoo/conditioner/soaps) are provided for your use
- Small bills (1s and 5s) are good for tipping the transfer driver, any hosts/guides on tours, and for small souvenirs that you may pick up.
- Bring you cell (and charger) because even if you don’t have an international plan, texting is relatively inexpensive.
- Books, magazines, puzzle books for the kids
- IPod docking stations are in the rooms so you can bring your tunes.
***Passports are required for everyone…even for babies. So, please make sure that all your documents are current and ready to go.