Why Go To: Hard Rock Hotel Cancun
If you love the Hard Rock vibe, love All-Inclusive resorts and want to be close to downtown Cancun, then the Hard Rock Cancun is the place to hang your hat.
During the day, this family-friendly resort bumps with the music, energy and activity to keep everyone from grandparents to the kiddies busy. At night, the resort transforms into an adult playground with bands, entertainment and even a Disco!
The coolest part? Guests 12 years of age and over can participate in “Music Lab”, the ultimate way to live out your fist-pumping, guitar-shredding fantasy. Choose from 4 programs, complete with expert instruction and accelerated stage training….no experience is needed and all are welcome to be in the band. Enjoy the fame, amigo!
Fun Things To Do:
- Pool exercising to thumping tunes
- Relaxing down at the beach
- Going into town to Coco Bongo
- Para-sailing and jet skiing right from shore
- A long walk on the beach, in either direction
- If you have a shopping jones, try the street vendors downtown
- For the hyper – a full gym with lots of exercise activities
- Golf at the Riviera Cancun or Playacar Golf clubs
- Get treated and pampered at the Rock Spa
- Grab a computer at the biz center and check Facebook or your email
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Free WiFi in your room and anywhere at the hotel
- Free Long Distance calls back to the US and Canada
- Complimentary liquor dispenser with top shelf liquors and a key to keep out the kiddies
- In-room jacuzzi (all but the Deluxe Gold Room)
- Satellite TV and LCD screen
- Cribs and roll-away beds
- Air Conditioning of course
- Hair dryer, iron, alarm clock, telephone and Rock Spa bath goodies
- Deluxe Room - Either 1 king or 2 double beds overlooking the lagoon side. Max 4 guests & 1 infant.
- Deluxe Gold - Same as the Deluxe Room with a double Jacuzzi in your room.
- Deluxe Platinum - Same as the Deluxe Room but you get ocean view.
- Deluxe Family - 2 connecting suites. 1 with a king, the connecting has 2 double beds. Max 6 guests & 1 infant.
- Deluxe Diamond - 1 king or 2 doubles - ocean view - double Jacuzzi with 2 private massages.
- Rock Suite Platinum - 2 Bedroom Suite with an ocean view from your private terrace.
- 24 hour room service from the restaurants below if you wish to dine in
- The Market - by Lobby and Pool area - Buffet - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Frida - by Pool - Outdoor seating - Lunch is a buffet, Dinner is Mexican a la Carte
- Zen - Central Lobby - Breakfast and Dinner buffet with Teppanyaki tables
- Ciao - Central Lobby - Breakfast buffet and Dinner is Italian a la carte
- Ipanema - by Pool - Lunch is a buffet, Dinner is Brazilian a la carte.
- 2 Pool Swim up Bars
- Lobby bar with live music from 10:00p - 1:00a
- Beach Bar for the sun worshipers
- also - Ipanema coverts to a Disco from 12:00a until the last person leaves
- Daily pool activities for all ages. From Yoga to dance contests, its non-stop
- Nightly live music in the Lobby Bar from 10:00p - 1:00a
- Stage shows at the Amphitheater from 8:00p - 9:00p
- Disco dancing from 1:00a until the last person leaves
- Lighted Tennis Court(s)
- Basketball Court
- Ping Pong
- Beach Volleyball
- Cooking Classes
- Golf Nearby
- Non-motorized water sports
- Scuba (Beginners Lesson)
- Dive Center Onsite
- Water Aerobics
Rock Spa - open 8:00a - 9:00p daily
- Its down by the right side of the pool overlooking the ocean
- Almost every available form of treatment you can imagine to indulge in
- 1 Master Suite with a Jacuzzi for couples treatments
- 3 Double Suites for couples - reserve these early
- 16 Single treatment rooms
- Activities Program
- Beauty Parlor ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Ice Machines
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services ($)
- Lobby Bar
- Multilingual Staff
- Ping Pong
- Pool (outdoor)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Teen Club
- Tennis Courts
- Travel Agency ($)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Volleyball (pool)
- Wireless Internet service is offered in both public areas and guestrooms at no cost for guests using their laptops. If a guest needs to use the computer located in the business center, then they must pay the applicable fee. ($)
Kids ClubThe Little Big Club is an interactive kids area with a year round kids' program that offers all the amenities of an all-inclusive luxury resort, plus fun, interactive activities every day. Thomas The Tank Engine, Barney, Angelina Ballerina and Bob The Builder have made their new home here at the Hard Rock Cancun.
Groups & Events:
- There are 3 Rock and Roll ballrooms and an outdoor event area that will hold up to 800 people. From corporate meetings to weddings and family reunions the convention area has its own check-in/check-out area close to the central lobby. No long walks or golf carts required to get from your room to the ballrooms.
- Grab your included transfers or a cab outside the airport entrance and head towards downtown Cancun for about 25 minutes based on traffic. When you arrive, look for the guitar shaped driveway.
- You are about 15 minutes from downtown Cancun. Grabbing a cab is easy in Cancun.
The Fine Print:
- Checkin: 3:00p - Checkout: 12:00p (noon)
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking is free
- WiFi is free and available in all areas
- Credit cards accepted: Visa/MasterCard/American Express
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.