Why Go To: Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana
Las Vegas on the Beach…..If you want a resort that has it all, welcome to the Hard Rock Punta Cana.
You have to see this resort to actually believe it. It is a self contained city – – with something to do for everyone.
This is the only Hard Rock All Inclusive that actually has a casino. A HUGE casino. Not just a small room off to the side.
Inside the resort, you feel like you are in Vegas, with all the glitz, glamor and rock memorabilia. But outside, you are actually on one of the most beautiful stretches of beach in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
It has been a hit since the 1st day it opened. Winning awards and press from all over the globe. The success of this resort spanned all the other Hard Rock’s you’ll find on our site. So take a close look. The only problem with this resort is the cost of airfare to get to Punta Cana. If they would only buy an airline we would have perfection.
Fun Things To Do:
- Visit all 15 bars and then get naked and jump in the Guitar Pool (optional).
- Go shopping. They have enough shops to make a day of it.
- Float down the lazy river.
- Play mini-golf beer pong.
- Grab a bicycle and take a spin around the property.
- Go horseback riding in the ocean.
- Nothing....head off to the The Library @ the Sax Pool for some quiet reflection.
- Golf, golf and more golf. 18 Hole, par 72, - 7,253 yards of Jack Nicholas' finest.
- Check out what a 65,000 sq. ft. Rock Spa looks like. Then get your pamper on.
- For the hyper – Volleyball/Beach Soccer/Lighted Tennis/Rock Climbing and Arcade center.
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Free WiFi in your room and anywhere at the hotel
- Free Long Distance calls back to the US and Canada
- Complimentary liquor dispenser with top shelf liquors and a key to keep out the kiddies
- In-room jacuzzi (all but the Deluxe Gold Room)
- Satellite TV and LCD screen
- Cribs and roll-away beds (upon request)
- Air Conditioning (of course)
- Hair dryer, iron, alarm clock, telephone and Rock Spa bath goodies
Concierge Level Inclusions:
- Rooms with best views and locations with king beds
- Room service menu (select restaurant menu)
- Two 25 minute back massages
- Nightly turndown service guaranteed
- Nightly petit fours
- Espresso/American coffee machine
- Luxury bath amenities
- DVD player/CD player -iPod dock, radio alarm clock
- Pillow menu
- Professional hairdryer
- Exclusive concierge telephone service
- Upgraded brand of liquors in room dispenser
- Exclusive beach bag
- Private check in and check out (subject to availability)
- Early check in, late check out (subject to availability)
Rock Star Level Inclusions
- 24 hour dedicated butler service
- Private cellphone for communication with your butler
- Private in room check in and express luggage delivery
- Exclusive room amenities
- Exclusive room service menu
- Packing and unpacking luggage service
- Dinner reservations at our signature restaurants
- Exclusive Lounge
- Private pool and beach concierge & drink service
- Jacuzzi preparation by butler (Request 24 hours in advance)
- Exclusive in-room or beachside dinner*
- In room iDock music system
- 2 exclusive in-room Rock Spa treatments**
- Complimentary ironing service*
- Guaranteed late check out at 3:00pm
- Caribbean Suite - 1 king or 2 double beds near the main lobby overlooking the jungle. Max 4 guests including children and infants.
- Caribbean Sand Suite - Same as the Caribbean Suite but within walking distance from the beach. Max 4 guests including children and infants.
- Islander Junior Suite - Same as a the Caribbean Suite only larger with a lounge area. Max 4 guests including children and infants.
- Caribbean Diamond Suite - Best locations in the resort, numerous upgrades, Concierge Level service & amenities. 1 King Bed. Max 2 Adults, no children allowed.
- Rock Royalty Caribbean Sand Suite - Rock Royalty Level service & amenities. Best view available at time of booking. Max 2 guests.
- 2 Bedroom Signature Family Suite - 2 connecting Caribbean Suites. One master bedroom with a king size bed, an adjacent family room with two double beds and dining room and a half bathroom. Max 6 guests including children and infants.
- 3 Bedroom Signature Family Suite - Signature Family Suite plus Islander Suite -3 connecting rooms. Max 10 guests including children and infants.
- Signature Presidential Suite - One bedroom with king size bed and private full bath, also a living area, dining room and additional half bathroom. Max 2 guests including children and infants.
- Signature 2 Bdrm Presidential Suite - One bedroom with a king size bed and a second bedroom with two double beds with a living room and dining room. Ocean front either pool or lagoon view. Max 6 guests including children and infants.
- Rock Royalty Royal Villa - Two bedrooms with king size beds and two bedrooms with double beds. Villa includes a living area and dining area with bar and microwave. Max 12 guests including children and infants.
- Rock Star Suite - Three bedrooms with king size beds with a dining room, living room, in-room bar amongst Paul Stanley and Aerosmith memorabilia such as electric guitars and drum set. Max 6 guests including children and infants.
- The Market - in the main building - Buffet - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Isla** - Buffet breakfast, Lunch is Caribbean buffet, Dinner is a la carte, Caribbean specialties.
- Cafetto - main building - open 24 hrs - American style cafe
- Pizzeto - main building - Brick oven Pizza - Lunch & Dinner
- Zen** - main building - Asian Cuisine - Dinner a la carte
- Ciao** - Central Lobby - Breakfast buffet and Dinner is Italian a la carte
- Los Gallos** - main building - Mexican a la carte - Dinner
- Toro Steakhouse** - Poolside - Buffet - Breakfast & Lunch - Dinner is American Steakhouse
- Ipanema - Poolside - 8:00a to 11:00p - Caribbean cuisine, Dinner is Brazilian a la carte
- There are also 3 Deli's, a coffee bar and an ice cream parlor. You will not go hungry.
** Note: Dinner reservations are now required at the Toro Restaurant, Los Gallos Restaurant, Isla Restaurant, Ciao Restaurant, & Zen.
- Moon Lounge - Evening cabearet lounge
- Sun Bar - Billiards and Sports Bar
- Zen Lounge - Asian inspired cocktails
- Center Bar - in the middle of the Casino
- 5 Star International Sports Book - live sports betting and drinking
- Pool Swim up Bars (tons of them!) are everywhere
- Club is open Tuesday-Saturday
- There is a per-person entrance fee for hotel guests who wish to experience the ORO Nightclub. This fee includes a welcome cocktail of Vodka, Rum or Whiskey.
- Guests are required to pay for their beverages.
- Daily organized activities including pool games
- Nightly entertainment
- Lighted Tennis Court(s)
- Basketball Court
- Ping Pong
- Beach Volleyball
- Jogging Track
- Meditation/Relaxation/Yoga Classes
- Onsite Golf Course
- Casino Onsite
- Non-motorized water sports
- Scuba (Beginners Lesson)
- Scuba (Certification Program Available) $
- Dive Center Onsite $
- Water Aerobics
Rock Spa - open 8:00a - 9:00p daily
- Spa/Wellness Center
- Hot Tub(s) / Whirlpool(s)
- Treatment Rooms
- Hydrotherapy Area
- Steam Room
- Facial Treatments
- Signature Body Treatments
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Beauty Salon Services
- Activities Program
- Beauty Parlor ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Ice Machines
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services ($)
- Lobby Bar
- Multilingual Staff
- Ping Pong
- Pool (outdoor)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Teen Club
- Tennis Courts
- Travel Agency ($)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Volleyball (pool)
- Wireless Internet service is offered in both public areas and guestrooms at no cost for guests using their laptops. If a guest needs to use the computer located in the business center, then they must pay the applicable fee. ($)
Kids ClubThe Little Big Club is an interactive kids area with a year round kids' program that offers all the amenities of an all-inclusive luxury resort, plus fun, interactive activities every day. Thomas The Tank Engine, Barney, Angelina Ballerina and Bob The Builder have made their new home here at the Hard Rock Punta Cana.
Groups & Events:
- They have over 65,000 sq. ft of convention and meeting space that will hold 4000 people. Having a beautiful property with a world-class casino does not hurt attendance either.
- After arriving into Punta Cana Airport - the coolest thatched hut airport I have seen - you will pass through customers and go out front and look for your Transfer company.
- The ride is about a 40 minutes, or less since they have a new highway that runs out to the Hard Rock area.
- When you pass the town of Punta Cana you are about half way there.
- Take a water taxi into town from the resort if you want to do some shopping.
The Fine Print:
- Checkin: 3:00p - Checkout: 12:00p
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- WiFi is free and available in all areas
- Credit cards Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.