Why Go To: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
NEW!! Opening in Summer 2017 the Woodward Riviera Maya will offer the one-of-a-kind chance to snowboard and snow ski in Mexico, along with a skate and BMX park, parkour, cheer and hip hop dance programs and amenities, trampoline, a Digital Media Camp and more…….and YES you can use your resort credits!!
This is a HUGE property with both an Adult Section (formerly Aventura Spa, now called ‘Heaven’) and a Family Section (formerly Aventura Cove, now called ‘Hacienda’).
They have kept the Mexican Colonial theme and added the Hard Rock colors, rock-n-roll memorabilia and logos on the inside…..and they didn’t skimp on the world-famous Hard Rock vibe — it’s there in spades!
Ok…back to Why Go Here…… Because it is a stunning resort. It looks just like the pictures.
And, it’s one of the few resorts that actually pulls off the difficult task of offering both an Adults Only Section and a Family Section on the same property.
Fun Things To Do:
- Ski, Board, Skate or much more at the new Woodward Riviera Maya!
- Swimming and snorkeling in the the Lagoon with all the fish.
- The Temazcal experience. Partying with a shaman, sweat lodge style.
- Scale the climbing wall.
- A trip into Playa Del Carmen for some shopping.
- Get pampered. The Rock Spa is one of the nicest in Mexico.
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Free WiFi in your room and anywhere at the hotel
- Free Long Distance calls back to the US and Canada
- Complimentary liquor dispenser with top shelf liquors and a key to keep out the kiddies
- In-room jacuzzi (all but the Deluxe Gold Room)
- Satellite TV and LCD screen
- Cribs and roll-away beds
- Air Conditioning of course
- Hair dryer, iron, alarm clock, telephone and Rock Spa bath goodies
Concierge Level Inclusions
- Rooms with best views and locations with king beds
- 24 hour room service menu (select restaurant menus)
- Two 25 minute back massages
- Nightly turndown service guaranteed
- Nightly petit fours
- Espresso/American coffee machine
- Luxury bath amenities
- DVD player/CD player -iPod dock, radio alarm clock
- Pillow menu
- Aromatherapy menu
- Professional hairdryer
- Exclusive concierge telephone service
- Upgrade brand of liquors in room dispenser
- Exclusive beach bag
- Private check in and check out (subject to availability)
- Early check in, late check out (subject to availability)
- Private beach lounge chair area with waiter service
Rock Star Level Inclusions
- 24 hour dedicated butler service
- Private cellphone for communication with your butler
- Private in room check in and express luggage delivery
- Exclusive room amenities
- Exclusive room service menu
- Packing and unpacking luggage service
- Dinner reservations at our signature restaurants
- Exclusive Lounge
- Private pool and beach concierge & drink service
- Jacuzzi preparation by butler (Request 24 hours in advance)
- Exclusive in-room or beachside dinner*
- In room iDock music system
- 2 exclusive in-room Rock Spa treatments**
- Complimentary ironing service*
- Guaranteed late check out at 3:00pm
- Deluxe Room - 1 King or 2 double beds and a balcony with a hammock. View of the resort area. Max occupancy for room with double beds: 4 people, plus one infant (0-3) in a crib. Max occupancy for room with king beds: 2 people, plus one child (0-12 years) in crib or rollaway.
- Deluxe Gold - 1 King or 2 double beds and a balcony with a hammock. Garden views. Max occupancy for room with double beds: 4 people, plus one infant (0-3) in a crib. Max occupancy for room with king beds: 2 people, plus one child (0-12 years) in crib or rollaway.
- Deluxe Diamond (adults only) - King bed, garden views and a balcony with a hammock. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Deluxe Family 2 Bedroom - Two connecting rooms, one with a king bed, the other with two double beds. Garden or resort view. Max Occupancy: 6 guests including children and infants.
- Deluxe Platinum Double - 2 Double beds, partial ocean views. Max Occupancy: 4 guests including children.
- Rock Royalty Deluxe Platinum - 1 King or 2 double beds and a balcony with a hammock, plus additional/upgraded services & amenities. Partial ocean views. Max Occupancy: (king beds) 2 guests including children (4 - 12), (double beds) 4 guests including children.
- Deluxe Platinum Grand Sky Terrace - Larger room with a terrace, 1 King bed, ocean views. Max Occupancy: 2 guests.
- Deluxe Platinum Grand Sky Terrace 2 Bdrm - Very spacious, one room with a king bed and a second room with two double beds, large terrace and ocean views. Max Occupancy: 6 guests including children and infants.
- Rock Suite Platinum 2 Bedroom - 1 br has a king, the other has 2 double beds, a living room and dining room. Terrace has lounge chairs and tables. Ocean front view. Max Occupancy: 6 guests including children and infants.
- Rock Suite Platinum Rooftop Lounge 2 Bdrm - Over 5,000 sq. ft of space, 1 br has a king, the other has 2 double beds, a living room and dining room. Balcony with hammock plus a Sky terrace with a hydro spa tub, table with chairs and bathroom. Ocean front view. Max Occupancy: 6 guests including children and infants.
- Rock Star Suite 2 Bedroom - Two bedroom suite, one room with a king bed, and a second room with two double beds, plus living room, dining room, and bar area. Large Terrace with a large hot tub, outdoor shower, custom dining set, restroom, hammocks, chaise and day bed seating options. Oceanfront views. Max Occupancy: 6 guests including children and infants.
Dining: (12 total, 5 of which are adults-only)
- The Market - by Lobby and Pool area - Buffet - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Pizzeto - Brick-oven pizza, salads, soups, and pasta à la carte.
- Frida - by Pool - Outdoor seating - Lunch is a buffet, Dinner is Mexican a la carte.
- Zen - Central Lobby - Breakfast and Dinner buffet with Teppanyaki tables.
- Ipanema - by Pool - Lunch is a buffet, Dinner is Brazilian a la carte.
- Cafetto - Continental breakfast (6a -10a), plus snacks, coffee and tea until 11pm.
- Float - Snacks on the side of the pool - 10a - 5p.
- Toro - Buffet restaurant, lunch international style. Steak House themed dinner.
- Ciao - Central Lobby - Breakfast buffet and Dinner is Italian a la carte.
- Le Petite Cochon - French cuisine, open for dinner only.
- Los Gallos - classic Mexican cuisine, à la carte.
- Dive - Snacks on the side of the pool - 10a - 5p.
- ALSO: 24 hour room service if you wish to dine in
Family Dining (7)
Adults Only Dining (5)
Bars: (6 (plus a 'teens only' bar))
- Sun bar - Located in the Hacienda Lobby. Live music at night.
- Rhythm Bar - A relaxing environment, premium cocktails, and international favorites just steps from the cross current pool.
- Martini Bar - Located just off Heaven Lobby.
- Club Heaven (nightclub/disco) - Just steps from the main lobby, Heaven Bar & Disco features live DJ entertainment, the finest selection of international spirits, and the very best vibe in the Caribbean.
- The Cavern (teen-only club & lounge)
- And LOTS of swim up and pool bars
- Daily organized activities, including pool games
- Nightly entertainment, plus a late-night disco (Club Heaven)
- Lighted Tennis Court(s)
- Basketball Court
- Ping Pong
- Beach Volleyball
- Cooking Classes
- Golf Nearby
- Non-motorized water sports
- Pool/beach volleyball
- Scuba (Beginners Lesson)
- Dive Center Onsite
- Water Aerobics
Rock Spa - open 8:00a - 9:00p daily
- Spa/Wellness Center
- Hot Tub(s) / Whirlpool(s)
- Treatment Rooms
- Hydrotherapy Area
- Steam Room
- Facial Treatments
- Signature Body Treatments
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Beauty Salon Services
- Activities Program
- Beauty Parlor ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Ice Machines
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services ($)
- Lobby Bar
- Multilingual Staff
- Ping Pong
- Pool (outdoor)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Teen Club
- Tennis Courts
- Travel Agency ($)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Volleyball (pool)
- Wireless Internet service is offered in both public areas and guestrooms at no cost for guests using their laptops. If a guest needs to use the computer located in the business center, then they must pay the applicable fee. ($)
Kids ClubThe Little Big Club is an interactive kids area with a year round kids' program that offers all the amenities of an all-inclusive luxury resort, plus fun, interactive activities every day. Thomas The Tank Engine, Barney, Angelina Ballerina and Bob The Builder have made their new home here at the Hard Rock Cancun.
Groups & Events:
- There is a 40,483 sq ft Convention Center that will hold 1760 people. And lots of smaller rooms for breakouts, wedding receptions, family reunion dinners etc.....
- Once you run the Timeshare Shark infested gauntlet as you come out of baggage pickup, walk straight forward to your transfer company pickup location.
- Take a potty break because you will be heading south for about 60 minutes.
- They have put in overpasses at each of the cities like Playa Del Carmen so you won't have any of the traffic issues we had in the past. But the ride is worth it. The resort is beautiful.
The Fine Print:
- Checkin: 3:00p - Checkout: 12:00p
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- WiFi is free and available in all areas
- Credit cards Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.