Why Go To: Couples Sans Souci
Couples Resorts Jamaica has recently renovated the 150-suite, all-inclusive Couples Sans Souci Resort located in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The renovations included major updates to 78 suites and the Hibiscus Cottage, as well as reconfiguration of the Band Gazebo, Balloon Bar, Casanova Restaurant and Kitchen, Bella Vista Restaurant, and relocation of tennis courts near Sunset Beach and lobby updates.
If you love cliff-side villas and picturesque-views, Romance, Beauty, and Grace,…
…then Couples Sans Souci is for you.
A rejuvenating wonderland of mineral pools with spa treatments overlooking the sea. This resort is the place to go for tranquility.
The sounds of Jamaica are everywhere as strolling musicians create an atmosphere of total relaxation.
Explore 35-acre acres of lush landscape finding your own secluded hideaways for stolen moments.
Relax, Rekindle, Renew………
Fun Things To Do:
- Look for the sea’s secrets in your Glass Bottom boat
- Conquer Dunn’s River Falls
- Drink up at Margaritaville
- Rejuvenate at the Oasis Spa
- Put your Game Face on with a “Battle of the Sexes” challenge
- Shop til you Drop at Island Village
- Burn some calories at a state-of the-art fitness center with a full gym and lots of exercise activities
- Golf every day at Upton Golf & Country Club
- Facebook, Instagram, and Tweet as much as you want with free WiFi nearly everywhere at the resort
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Ocean Views for every Suite
- Free WiFi in your room and anywhere at the hotel
- IPod/MP3 Player
- Plush King Beds
- Fully stocked mini bar with premium liquors and wines
- Private balcony or patios with seating and outdoor tables
- Glichrist & Soames bath products
- Nightly turndown service
- Satellite TV and LCD screen
- Deluxe Garden Suite - Nestled into the hillsides and surrounded by lush tropical foliage, our Deluxe Garden Suites are quintessential island retreats with soft pastels, blond wood furniture, and woven wicker accents. Sliding doors lead to beautiful private balconies with a true rainforest feel, while walk-in showers freshly clad in Italian porcelain add a touch of luxe. These suites are located in buildings C, D, E and G.
- Ocean Suite - As bright and airy as their island setting, our Ocean Suites exude fresh coastal style. Generous master bedrooms, breezy private furnished balconies with ocean views, and spacious walk-in showers surrounded by Italian porcelain are highlights of these sublime suites. These suites are located in buildings C, D, E, F and G in close proximity to the Balloon and Martini Bars and Casanova Restaurant.
- Beachfront Suite A and B - In our most popular accommodation, pastel pops of color mix with warm wood furnishings and natural textures to create soothing island retreats. These large, light-filled Beachfront Suites immediately overlooking the resort’s lush tropical lawn and beach have spacious master bedrooms with living areas. These suites are located near the Bella Vista & Palazzina Restaurants, adjacent to the main pool and the swim-up pool bar.
- Premier Ocean Suite - Airy and elegant Premier Ocean Suites are the ultimate island escape. Freshly updated in soft pastels and textured wicker furnishings, these spacious suites set a tranquil stage for relaxation. Highlights include private balconies with expansive Caribbean Sea views and master bathrooms with large walk-in showers finished in fine Italian porcelain. These suites are located in buildings D, E, F and G.
- Penthouse Ocean Suite - Ideal for an extended stay, our spacious Penthouse Ocean Suites reflect the residential comfort and classic style of a bespoke Ocho Rios hideaway. They feature either an open floor plan or a separate living room leading to a large private balcony with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea. Some Penthouse Ocean Suites have terrace tubs. These hillside suites are located on the top floors of buildings C, D, E and G.
- Prime Minister’s Suite - The essence of style and sophistication, our one-bedroom Prime Minister’s Suite offers approximately 1,200 square feet of light-filled living space framed by breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Highlights of this one-of-a-kind retreat include an elegantly furnished master bedroom and master bath with a walk-in shower, a large balcony, and a powder room. Guests of the Prime Minister’s Suite enjoy private round-trip airport transfers to and from Montego Bay, as well as access to the Club Mobay VIP Departure Lounge.
- Hibiscus Cottage - The ultimate secluded and romantic hideaway, the ultra-private Hibiscus Villa is nestled behind lush and fragrant bougainvillea on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This tranquil, stand-alone villa has a beautifully decorated living room with doors leading to a magnificent furnished balcony with jaw-dropping ocean views, an outdoor infinity Jacuzzi, and secluded spot for outdoor spa services. Indoors, a large master bedroom connects to an oversized master bathroom with a walk-in double shower. Guests of the Hibiscus Villa enjoy private round-trip airport transfers to and from Montego Bay, as well as access to the Club Mobay VIP Departure Lounge.
- Casanova – Near the Lobby – Dinner – Elegant International cuisine from 6:30pm – 9:30pm, Reservations required. Closed Tuesday and Fridays
- Palazzina – Near the Lobby – Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner - Bistro Fare, reservations required. Closed Tuesday and Friday for Dinner
- Sunset Beach Grill – Near the Beach – Lunch - All day grill favorites 12:00pm – 5:00pm and again from 11:00pm to 6:00am
- Bella Vista – Near the Beach – Dinner – 6:30pm – 9:30pm, reservations not required. Closed Tuesday and Friday
- Room Service Dining available from 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Private Dining on the Beach ($)
- Balloon Bar
- Swim up Pool Bar (main)
- Sunset Bar (au naturel)
- Beach Bar (main)
- Swim up Pool Bar (au naturel)
- Nightly Activities including live bands and performances at the Balloon Bar from 8:45pm
- Shows on the Main Stage from 7:15pm
- After Party at Sunset Beach Bar from 11:00pm
- Sunset Hour at the au naturel beach from 5:00pm
- Bocce Ball
- Lighted Tennis Courts, complimentary lessons
- Seaside, air conditioned, Fitness Center with cardio and weight machines
- Unlimited Golf (transfers and green fees included. Mandatory cart and caddy at a nominal charge).
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Private aerobics room featuring step aerobics, yoga, spinning, and Pilates by certified professionals from Fit Bodies, Inc.
- Ping Pong
- Dance Lessons
- 4 Swimming Pools including a mineral pool with rejuvenating minerals
- Natural Mineral Springs
- Glass-Bottom Boat Ride
- Hobie Cat sailing
- Free Catamaran Cruise
- Water Skiing
Oasis Spa – open daily 9:00a – 6:00p
- Awarded Best Caribbean Spa by Travel + Leisure
- Massages, reflexology, seaweed wraps, body scrubs, and beauty services
- Cliff-side Private Cabanas available for treatments
- Natural Mineral Springs known for its rejuvenating benefits
- Private Beach for au naturel sunbathing
- Tour Excursion to Dunn’s River Falls
- Unlimited Golf (transfers and green fees included. Mandatory cart and caddy at a nominal charge)
- Free WiFi in your room and in most public areas around the hotel
- Premium liquors and wines
- Free Catamaran Cruise
- Free Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Oasis Spa ($)
Groups & Events:
- Couples Sans Souci is happy to host your next group function! Up to 300 people can fit comfortably in the facility area by the pond, 80 people can fit comfortably on the main lawn, and 55 people can fit comfortably in the conference area. Weddings and vow renewals are welcomed as well as reunions, anniversaries, graduations, fundraisers, appreciation dinners, and holiday parties.
- From the Airport: After you pass through customs, turn to the left, and head to the Couples Resort Lounge, grab a cold one, and check-in for your complimentary shuttle from Montego Bay (Sangster International) Airport. Note, be sure your flight information has been received prior to arrival
To get to Couples Sans Souci in Ocho Rios from Montego Bay takes approximately 90 minutes.
But no worries, you may make a pit stop at a local jerk shop to stretch, use the facilities, and try a favorite local dish.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 4:00pm / Checkout: 11:00am
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- This resort is for adult (18 and over) couples only. Singles, triples, and children are not allowed
- WiFi is free and available in most of the public areas
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.