Why Go To: Couples Swept Away
If you want open-air chic restaurants, Caribbean-style cedar décor suites with private verandahs, and a private beach with soft, white sand…..
….then Couples Swept Away is your home away from home.
An intimate Old School charm that provides the glamor of a bygone era……yet offers all the modern amenities we can’t live without.
At night, the resort transforms into an adult wonderland with bands, entertainment, nightly shows, and even a Disco!
The perfect place to fall in love again………
Fun Things To Do:
- Catamaran Cruise
- Find your bottled treasure at the Shipwreck Beach Party
- Take a quick trip over to Margaritaville for Happy Hour and Cliff Diving
- Peek at crazy sea life through your Glass Bottom boat
- A long walk on the beach, in either direction
- If you have a shopping jones, try the awesome shopping tour
- For the fit – a 10-acre fitness center with a full gym with lots of exercise activities
- 18 Holes at Negril Hills Golf Club
- Get treated and pampered at the Oasis Spa
- Grab a beverage, a computer and see what’s up on Facebook
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Free WiFi in your room and anywhere at the hotel
- Satellite TV and LCD screen (except in Atrium and Beachfront Suites)
- In Suite premium liquors and wines
- Plush King Beds
- Nightly turndown service
- Balcony or terrace in every room
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Air Conditioning of course
- Hair dryer, iron, alarm clock, telephone, and safety deposit box
- Garden Verandah Suite - Rooms with view of lush tropical gardens
- Great House Verandah Suite - Rooms with partial view of Caribbean Sea or garden view. Located in the Great House building next to gourmet restaurants, piano bar, internet café, pool, swim up bar and beach
- Atrium Suite - great view of tropical gardens. (there is no television to distract you in these rooms)
- Ocean Verandah Suite - Partial view of the Caribbean Sea
- Beachfront Suite - Great view of the Sea, but there is no television is these rooms to distract you from the tranquility
- Beachfront Verandah Suite - Picturesque view of the Caribbean Sea
- Great House Ocean Suite - Captivating view of the Sea located in the Great House Building
- Premier Beachfront Suite - Gorgeous wrap-around terrace…but with no television in the room to distract you from the serenity
- 24 hour room service also available if you wish to dine in
- The Palms – by the Main Pool – Buffet – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Patois Patios – by the Piano Bar and Aura Nightclub - Dinner - Caribbean and Latin flavor from 6:30pm to 10:00pm, reservations not required. Closed Mondays
- Lemon Grass – Dine under the stars by Main Pool – Dinner – Thai-style from 6:30pm – 9:00pm, reservation required. Closed Fridays
- Feathers – by the Piano Bar/Aura Nightclub - Dinner – Caribbean flair – Elegant Dining from 6:30pm to 9:00pm, reservation required. Closed Sundays
- Cabana Grill – by the Pool/Beach – Sandwiches, salads and patties are available from 11:00am to 5:00pm
- SeaGrape Café – by the Main Pool/Beach – smoothies, salads, and veggies available from 11:00am to 6:00pm
- Swim up Pool Bar
- Wellness Bar
- Bamboo Beach Bar for the sun worshipers
- Piano Bar
- Aura Bar
- Martini Bar
- Patois Patio Bar
- Palms/Main Bar
- Daily pool and beach activities for all. From hat making to dance contests, its non-stop
- Nightly live music in the Piano Bar from 9:00pm – 11:00pm
- Stage shows at the Palms from 9:15pm – 10:15pm
- Aura Nightclub from 11:00pm - until
- Private Beach Area
- 10-acre Fitness Complex featuring 10 lighted tennis courts, squash, racquetball and basketball courts.
- A full service gym with cardio and weights training equipment, 25-meter lap pool, and an outdoor running track
- Unlimited Golf (transfers and green fees included. Mandatory cart and caddy at a nominal charge).
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Private aerobics room featuring Dynamic aerobics, yoga, spinning, and Pilates by certified professionals from Fit Bodies, Inc.
- Ping Pong
- Steam Room
- Complimentary Catamaran Cruise
- Body Boards
- 3 Swimming Pools
- 5 Jacuzzis
- Glass-Bottom Boat Ride
Oasis Spa - open daily 8:00a - 8:00p
- It’s located across the street next to the Fitness Center and Tennis Courts
- Almost every available form of treatment you can imagine
- Plunge pool, eucalyptus steam room, and showers available
- 8 private treatment rooms
- Free WiFi in your room and in most public areas around the hotel
- Unlimited Golf (transfers and green fees included. Mandatory cart and caddy at a nominal charge)
- Premium liquors and wines
- Free Catamaran Cruise
- Free Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Oasis Spa ($)
Groups & Events:
- Banquet facilities are available with 4400 square feet of dedicated function space. Weddings and vow renewals are welcomed as well as reunions, anniversaries, graduations, fundraisers, appreciation dinners and holiday parties.
- From the Airport: Once you come through customs, look to your left and head to the Couples Resort Lounge, and check in for your free shuttle from Montego Bay (Sangster International) Airport. Note, be sure your flight information has been received prior to arrival
To get to Couples Swept Away from Montego Bay takes approximately 90 minutes, faster if the driver doesn't stop at a Jerk Shack on the way (but who wants to miss out on that treat?).
Halfway there, you may stop at a local jerk shop to stretch, use the facilities, and try a favorite local dish.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 4:00pm / Checkout: 11:00am
- Pets are not allowed
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- This resort is for adult (18 and over) couples only. Singles, triples, and children are not allowed
- WiFi is free and available in most of the public areas
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.