Why Go To: Couples Tower Isle
If you love retro-glamour chic with a splash of Jamaican pizzaz, as well as…
…Romance, Flair, and Fun-in-the-Sun, then Couples Tower Isle is what you crave.
Since the 1950s, this resort has been the place to go for everyone from Hollywood stars to anniversary couples. A $40 million dollar renovation transformed this All-Inclusive landmark into a chic retreat.
The million dollar kitchen and award-winning chefs are just a few of the perks that keep guests coming back year after year.
This is the place to see and be seen………
Fun Things To Do:
- Boozin’ and Catamaran Cruisin’
- Climb to the top of Dunn’s River Falls
- Look for the salt shaker at Margaritaville
- Hunt for buried treasure in your Glass Bottom boat
- Enjoy a romantic stroll along the beach
- Indulge in a fun shopping excursion at Island Village
- Pump some iron at a state-of the-art fitness center with a full gym and lots of exercise activities
- Improve your handicap at Upton Golf & Country Club
- Rejuvenate at the Oasis Spa
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Plush King Beds
- Fully stocked mini bar with premium liquors and wines
- Private balcony or patios with wide cushion seating and outdoor tables
- Glichrist & Soames bath products
- Free WiFi in your room and anywhere at the hotel
- Nightly turndown service
- Satellite TV and LCD screen
- Comfy bathrobes
- IPod/MP3 Player
- Air Conditioning of course
- Hair dryer, iron, alarm clock, coffee maker, telephone and safety deposit box
- Deluxe Garden - Spacious rooms with view of lush tropical gardens located throughout the property
- Superior Ocean - Spacious rooms with nice view of Caribbean Sea located throughout the property
- Deluxe Ocean - Spacious rooms with clear view of Caribbean Sea
- Premier Ocean - Spacious rooms with unobstructed views of Tower Isle and the Caribbean Sea
- Garden Junior Suite - Spacious suite with separate sitting area, nice view of the lush gardens, and fully stocked mini bar replenished daily
- Ocean Junior Suite - Spacious suite with separate sitting area, unobstructed views of Tower Isle and the Caribbean Sea, and fully stocked mini bar replenished daily
- One Bedroom Ocean Suite - Exclusive spacious Suites with separate living room and TV, unobstructed views of Tower Isle and the Caribbean Sea, and fully stocked mini bar replenished daily
- Patio Restaurant – By the Main Bar – Buffet – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Reservations not required. Closed Sunday, Monday and Wednesdays for Dinner
- The Verandah – By the Beach - Dinner - Continental favorites from 6:30pm – 10:30pm, reservations not required. Closed Monday, Thursday, and Saturdays
- Bayside – Near the Fitness Center – Dinner – Asian chic from 6:00pm – 9:00pm, reservations required. Closed Monday and Saturdays
- Eight Rivers – Near the Piano Bar - Dinner – Elegant Caribbean dining from 6:15pm to 9:00pm, reservation required. Closed Mondays
- Pool Grill – By the Main Pool – Enjoy favorite sandwiches, salads and jerk dishes all day and night from 11:00am to 6:00pm and again from 10:30pm to 5:00am. Reservations not required.
- Veggie Bar – By the Main Pool – Enjoy smoothies, salads, sandwiches and veggie dips all day from 11:00am to 6:00pm. Reservations not required.
- Room Service available from 7:00am to 9:30pm
- Private Dining on the Beach ($)
- Main Bar
- Swim up Pool Bar
- Piano Bar
- Veggie Bar
- Tower Isle Bar
- Daily Activities like Battle of the Sexes at the Swim Up Pool Bar all day long
- Nightly Shows on the Main Stage from 7:30pm
- Nightly entertainment in the Piano Bar from 10:00pm
- DJ/Dance Party throughout the property from 10:30pm
- Tag Football
- Lighted synthetic grass Tennis Courts
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center with cardio and weight machines
- Unlimited Golf (transfers and green fees included. Mandatory cart and caddy at a nominal charge).
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Private aerobics room featuring step aerobics, yoga, spinning, and Pilates by certified professionals from Fit Bodies, Inc.
- Ping Pong
- Steam Room
- 3 Fresh Water Swimming Pools
- Glass-Bottom Boat Ride
- Hobie Cat sailing
- Free Catamaran Cruise
- Pool Volleyball
Oasis Spa open daily 9:00a – 7:00p
- Pure white treatment rooms surrounding an outdoor Buddha plunge pool
- It’s located near the block of Deluxe Garden Rooms
- Massages, seaweed wraps, body scrubs, and beauty services
- 10 Private therapy rooms
- Tour Excursion to Dunn’s River Falls
- Unlimited Golf (transfers and green fees included. Mandatory cart and caddy at a nominal charge)
- Private Island for au naturel sunbathing
- Free WiFi in your room and in most public areas around the hotel
- Premium liquors and wines
- Free Catamaran Cruise
- Free Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Oasis Spa ($)
Groups & Events:
- Banquet facilities are not available at Couples Tower Isle. However, with a capacity to hold up to 300 people comfortably, we invite you to book your reunions, anniversaries, graduations, fundraisers, appreciation dinners, and holiday parties at nearly Couples Sans Souci.
- From the Airport: After you pass through customs, go left, and head to the Couples Resort Lounge, grab a few drinks, and check in for your free shuttle from Montego Bay (Sangster International) Airport. Note, be sure your flight information has been received prior to arrival
To get to Couples Tower Isle in Ocho Rios from Montego Bay takes approximately 90 minutes.
You may make a pit stop at a local jerk shop to stretch, use the facilities, and try a favorite local dish.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 4:00pm / Checkout: 11:00am
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- This resort is for adult (18 and over) couples only. Singles, triples, and children are not allowed
- WiFi is free and available in most of the public areas
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.