Why Go To: Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
UPDATE: Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun will be closing effective October 31, 2020. At this time we do not know if it will re-open under a different brand, but will post another update as soon as we have more information.
If you love being treated like royalty, then Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun is for you.
Everyone is Preferred Club here, so it’s adults-only at its finest. The beach is amazing, the hotel luxurious, and the staff is truly accommodating with their service.
With 24-hour concierge service, you’re all set. Poolside and beachside wait-staff can’t wait to help you.
The gourmet restaurants delight in health-conscious cuisine including gluton-free, sugar-free, organic, and vegetarian.
It’s a great place to relax as a single, or a couple…..or say “I do” on the powder-white sand beach.
There’s live entertainment every night and even a music lounge for dancing. With 4 bars and a music lounge, there’s something for everyone.
Fun Things To Do:
- Explore down 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen for shopping, restaurants, and attractions
- Enjoy fun cultural experiences at the Mayan Ruins
- Swim with the Dolphins
- Relax on the beautiful white-sand beach
- Enjoy at catamaran at sunset
- Go on a fun deep-sea fishing adventure
- Zip Lining and ATVing
- Improve your game at the Championship Golf Course(s)
- Work it out in the state-of-the-art fitness center with programs like yoga, spinning, and Pilates
- Keep everyone informed via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- One King or Two Queen Sized Beds
- All Suites have Ocean or Oceanfront views
- Furnished Balcony
- Glichrist & Soames Bath Products
- Turndown Service
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 42” LCD Flat Screen
- Whirlpool Tub
- WIFI ($)
- DVD/CD/Mp3 Player
- Mini bar refreshed daily
- Same voltage as USA—no adaptors needed
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Safe deposit box
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing board, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone
- Deluxe Garden View - Suites with marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi all with private furnished terraces and tropical garden views. One King or two Queen sized beds with a max occupancy of 3 adults.
- Deluxe Ocean View - Suites with marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi all with private furnished terraces and ocean views. One King or two Queen sized beds with a max occupancy of 3 adults
- Junior Suite Garden View - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces and tropical views. One King or two Queen sized beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Junior Suite Ocean View - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces and ocean views. One King or two Queen sized beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Junior Suite Ocean Front - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces and oceanfront views. One King or two Queen sized beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- One Bedroom Honeymoon Suite - Huge Suites with separate, large living room all with private furnished terraces with soaking tub and tropical views. King bed with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- One Bedroom Honeymoon Suite Oceanfront - Huge Suites with separate, large living room all with private furnished terraces with soaking tub and oceanfront views. King bed with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- One Bedroom Presidential Suite - Massive 1,582 square foot suite with oceanfront views. Large living room with separate bar, dining room with seating for four and a large master bedroom complete with walk-in closet. There is a kitchenette with refrigerator, luxurious bathroom with Jacuzzi for two and a separate Jacuzzi on the furnished balcony. Max occupancy 2 adults
- La Riviera – Continental cuisine served buffet-style to enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 7a – 11am, 12:30pm to 3pm, and 6pm – 11pm. Casual dining No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits
- Himitsu – A fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies for diner from 6p-11pm. Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- Portofino – Italian and Mediterranean cuisine for dinner from 6pm-11pm Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- Seaside Grill – Steak and grilled specialties for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 8am – 10am, 11am – 5pm, and 6:30pm – 11pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Oceana – Fresh gourmet seafood for dinner from 6;30pm-11pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Cactus Club – Tacos & ceviche serving lunch from 11am – 5pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Coco Café - Coffees, teas & pastries from 7a – 10pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- **Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Sipping artfully prepared cocktails at the bar or lounge of your choice;
- Savoring complimentary cuisine at the restaurant of your choice; and
- Seeing that resort's nightly entertainment.
- Available 6pm – 1am at Secrets Maroma Beach, Secrets Silversands, Secrets the Vine, Dreams Cancun, Dreams Riviera Cancun, Dreams Puerto Aventuras, Dreams Tulum, Now Jade Sapphire, Now Jade Riviera.
- Transportation is on your own and arrangements must be made by 3pm at the Concierge.
- Rendezvous – Lobby Bar
- Manatees – Swim-up Bar
- Desires – Music Lounge
- Sugar Reef – Beach Bar
- Desires Music Lounge
- Live nightly performances
- Stargazing and bonfire show
- Movies on the Beach
- Theme nights
- Manager's Welcome Cocktail Party
- Wine Paring and Tequila Tasting Classes
- Digital Photography Classes
- Beach Football
- Beachfront Spin Class
- Lawn Croquet
- Beach Volleyball
- Beach Soccer
- Ping Pong
- Bicycle Tours
- Cooking Classes
- Complimentary Green Fees at Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course
- Jogging Trail
- Fitness Center with exercise programs like yoga, Pilates, and meditation
- Huge 16,000sq ft Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Intro Scuba lesson in the pool
- Deep Sea Fishing ($)
- Pool Volleyball
- Pedal Boats
- Water Polo
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- Water Aerobics
- Scuba Diving ($)
Secrets Spa by Pevonia - open daily
- Guided Hydrotherapy circuit including: herbal steam room, relaxing saunas, pressure showers, and hydro-reflexology area
- Signature massages like the Moon and Stars and the Hot Stone
- 14,000 square feet of spa area
- Facials, body treatments, and signature massage options available
- Full array of spa and beauty options for men, women, and couples
- Oceanfront massage locations available
- Concierge on every floor
- Live nightly entertainment
- Beautiful Beachfront location
- No Reservations at Specialty Restaurants
- Pool and Beach Wait Service
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Cabanas on the Beach
- WIFI/Internet access, computers ($)
- Wedding coordinator/wedding site ($)
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia ($)
- Spa Concierge
- No wrist-bands required
- Premium liquors and wines
- Golf (nearby) ($)
Groups & Events:
- With a ballroom of over 5,000 sq ft of meeting space, Secrets Capri can host groups up to 400 persons to accommodate your wedding, corporate meeting, reunion, or graduation.
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun is only 35 minutes from the Cancun International Airport, and only 5 minutes from the shopping and fun of Playa del Carmen.
- After you exit customs and come out the double glass doors, walk all the way down the air conditioned hallway. You will see tons of greeters with smiling faces, but don’t be fooled…they all want to sell you a time share. These are not the greeters you want. Simply nod and keep walking all the way down the hall to the next set of double glass doors that will take you outside to the ground transportation area. From here, you will look for AmStar Transportation that will set you up with the transfer van to take you to Secrets Capri.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Minimum age to check in is 18 years old
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- This is an adults-only resort—no children allowed
- No Pets allowed
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.