Why Go To: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos
If you love secluded, stunning, splendor, then Secrets Puerto Los Cabos is what you desire.
Modern and chic, the brand new resort will bring lavish and divine luxury to your Cabo San Lucas experience…..and with 24-hour concierge service, you’ll want for nothing.
With 8 gourmet restaurants, your palate will love you…….or relax poolside or beachside where the wait-staff are available to assist you.
It’s a great place to relax and renew as a single, or a couple…..or get married right there on the powder-white sand beach.
There’s live entertainment every evening to start the night off right, and 5 bars to keep the party going until the wee hours.
You can even arrange to visit some of the area hotels for a “Sip, Savor, and See” experience.
Fun Things To Do:
- Enjoy a long beach walk
- Visit the Puerto Los Cabos Marina
- Go on a fun deep-sea fishing adventure
- Lower your handicap at the nearby Championship Golf Course
- Scuba Adventures
- Zip Lining and ATVing
- Enjoy sightseeing in town
- Relax on the beautiful white-sand beach
- Make it burn in the state-of-the-art fitness center with programs like yoga, spinning, and Pilates
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- One King or Two Queen Sized Beds
- Furnished Balcony
- Free WIFI
- Free calls to the US
- Glichrist & Soames Bath Products
- Blackout Drapes
- Turndown Service
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 42” LCD Flat Screen
- Whirlpool Tub
- DVD/CD/Mp3 Player
- Mini bar refreshed daily
- Same voltage as USA—no adaptors needed
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Safe deposit box
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing board, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone
- Junior Suite - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces and garden, pool or ocean views. One King bed or two Queen beds with a max occupancy of 3 adults.
- Junior Suite Swim-Out - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces and pool or ocean views. Private direct access to the pool. One King bed or two Queen beds with a max occupancy of 3 adults.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite with Jacuzzi - Large Suites with separate sitting area, and private furnished terraces with Jacuzzis and ocean or oceanfront views. King bed or two Queen beds with a max occupancy of 3 adults.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim-Out - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces with Jacuzzi and direct swim-out access to private pool with ocean or oceanfront views. King bed or two queen beds with a max occupancy of 3 adults.
- Preferred Club Master Suite - Large 1,162 sq ft Suites with separate living rooms, and large master with walk in closet. Ocean or Oceanfront views furnished balcony with extra Jacuzzi on terrace. Max occupancy 3 adults
- Presidential Suite - Large 1,744 sq ft Two Level Suites with spacious master bedroom with walk in closet, large living room with bar, separate sitting area, Dining room, Kitchenette with stocked fridge, private balcony with Jacuzzi and great oceanfront views. King bed with a max occupancy of 5 adults.
- Market Cafe – International Buffet for breakfast (buffet), and dinner (A la Carte) from 7am – 12pm and dinner (a la carte) from 6:30pm – 11pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Coco Café – Premium coffee and snacks from 8:00am – 10:00pm. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Oceana – Fresh Seafood and Grilled Specialties for Lunch and Dinner from 11am – 5pm and 6pm – 11pm. Lunch is casual. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits. Dinner is Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- Barefoot Grill – Casual lunch from 12:30pm – 4pm. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Himitsu – A fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies for diner from 6p-11pm. Formal dining for men: long pants and collared shirts, dress shoes and for women: blouses, skirts, slacks, or dresses with dress shoes.
- Portofino – Italian and Mediterranean cuisine for dinner from 6pm-11pm Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- Seaside Grill – Steak and grilled specialties for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 8am – 10am, 11am – 5pm, and 6:30pm – 11pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- El Patio – Traditional Mexican - Casual dining from 6pm-11pm. Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- **Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Sipping artfully prepared cocktails at the bar or lounge of your choice;
- Savoring complimentary cuisine at the restaurant of your choice; and
- Seeing that resort's nightly entertainment.
- Available 6pm – 1am at Secrets Maroma Beach, Secrets Silversands, Secrets the Vine, Dreams Cancun, Dreams Riviera Cancun, Dreams Puerto Aventuras, Dreams Tulum, Now Jade Sapphire, Now Jade Riviera.
- Transportation is on your own and arrangements must be made by 3pm at the Concierge.
- Rendezvous – Lobby bar
- Manatees – Swim-up bar
- Barracuda – Beach bar
- Desires – Sports bar
- Revive – Spa bar
- Dance to live music
- Theme nights
- Manager's Welcome Cocktail Party
- Live nightly performances
- Movies on the Beach
- Expansive 3 miles of white sand beach
- Championship Golf
- Wine Paring
- Beach Volleyball
- Tequila Tasting
- Beach Football
- Beach Soccer
- Ping Pong
- Bicycle Tours
- Cooking Classes
- Jogging Trail
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center with exercise programs like yoga, Pilates, and meditation
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Marina at Puerto Los Cabos
- Water Aerobics
- Deep Sea Fishing ($)
- Pool Volleyball
- Water Polo
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- Scuba Diving ($)
Secrets Spa by Pevonia - open daily from 8a – 8p
- Guided Hydrotherapy circuit including: herbal steam room, relaxing saunas, pressure showers, and hydro-reflexology area
- 13,000 sq ft of spa area with 13 indoor treatment rooms and 8 outdoor treatment rooms
- Warm and inviting, the large treatment suites will leave you relaxed and rejuvenated
- Signature spa packages like the Aromatherapy, Hot Stone, Exclusive Facial, Moon & Stars, and Mani/Pedi
- Full array of spa and beauty options for men, women, and couples
- Facials, body treatments, and massage options available
- Live nightly entertainment
- Free WIFI/Internet access, computers
- Free phone calls to the US
- Premium liquors and wines
- No wrist-bands required
- Beautiful Beachfront location
- Concierge in every building
- No Reservations Required at the Restaurants
- Pool and Beach Wait Service
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Cabanas on the Beach
- Wedding coordinator/wedding site ($)
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia ($)
- Spa Concierge
Groups & Events:
- With a ballroom of over 8,525 sq ft of meeting space, Secrets Puerto Los Cabos can host groups up to 800 people to accommodate your wedding, corporate meeting, reunion, or graduation.
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos is only 30 minutes from the Los Cabos International Airport so it’s an easy ride to pampered luxury.
- After you exit customs, walk to the ground transportation area. But please be warned, there are tons of smiling faces to greet you. Some are trying to sell you a timeshare and others may be expensive taxi drivers looking to give you a ride to your hotel. Smile and say “no thanks” and continue until you find the AmStar Transportation that will set you up with the transfer van to take you to Secrets Puerto Los Cabos.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Minimum age to check in is 18 years old
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- This is an adults-only resort—no children allowed
- No Pets allowed
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.