Why Go To: Secrets Maroma Beach
If you want the best beach in the Riviera Maya, then Secrets Maroma Beach is for you.
Recognized as one of the top beaches in the world and Riviera Maya’s best beach, Secrets Maroma Beach is the best location for the beach enthusiast.
With 24-hour concierge service, everything is taken care of……Poolside and beachside wait-staff can’t wait to help you. And with 9 gourmet restaurants, the foodies are covered.
It’s a great relax and renew as a single, or a couple…..or take your marriage vows on the powder-white sand beach.
There’s live entertainment every night in an open air theater, 7 different bars, and even a music lounge for dancing….. which means every night is set.
Fun Things To Do:
- Take a Water Jungle Tour
- Try Parasailing or Euro-Bungee
- Enjoy fun cultural experiences at the Mayan Ruins
- Swim with the Dolphins
- Relax on the beautiful white-sand beach
- Enjoy a catamaran ride at sunset
- Go on a fun deep-sea fishing adventure
- Zip Lining and ATVing
- Go for Eagle at the Championship Golf Course(s)
- Flex those muscles in the state-of-the-art fitness center with programs like yoga, spinning, and Pilates
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- One King or Two Queen Sized Beds
- Furnished Balcony
- Glichrist & Soames Bath Products
- Turndown Service
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 42” LCD Flat Screen
- Whirlpool Tub
- WIFI ($)
- DVD/CD/Mp3 Player
- Mini bar refreshed daily
- Same voltage as USA—no adaptors needed
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Safe deposit box
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing board, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone
- Junior Suite - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces and partial ocean views. One King or two Queen sized beds with a max occupancy of 3 adults.
- Junior Suite Ocean View - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces and ocean views. One King beds or two Queen beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Junior Suite Swim-out - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces and tropical views. Direct access swim-out access to one of 12 pools. One King or two Queen sized beds with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces and ocean views. King bed with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim-out - Large Suites with separate sitting area all with private furnished terraces with soaking tub and pool/tropical views. Direct swim out access to one of 12 pools. King bed with a max occupancy of 2 adults.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanfront - Large Suites with separate living room. Oceanfront views and a private furnished balcony with Jacuzzi for two. Max occupancy 2 adults
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Swim-Out - Huge 1,249 square-foot suite with separate living room. Oceanfront views and a private furnished balcony with soaking tub for two with direct access to one of 12 pools. Max occupancy 2 adults
- Presidential Suite Swim-Out - Huge 1,873 square foot suite with oceanfront views. Large living room with separate bar, dining room with seating for eight and a large master bedroom complete with walk-in closet. There is a kitchenette with refrigerator, and telescope on the terrace, Luxurious bathroom with Jacuzzi for four and a furnished balcony with Jacuzzi and direct swim-out access to one of 12 pools. King or 2 Queen Beds with a Max occupancy 2 adults
- World Cafe – Continental cuisine served buffet-style to enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 7a – 11am, 12:30pm to 3pm, and 6:30pm – 10pm. Casual dining No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits
- Himitsu – A fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies for diner from 6p-11pm. Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- Portofino – Italian and Mediterranean cuisine for dinner from 6pm-11pm Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- Seaside Grill – Steak and grilled specialties for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 8am – 10am, 11am – 5pm, and 6:30pm – 11pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Oceana – Fresh gourmet seafood for dinner from 6;30pm-11pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Coco Café - Coffees, teas & pastries from 7a – 10pm. Casual dining. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- Barefoot Grill – Casual lunch from 12:30pm – 4pm. No sleeveless shirts for men and cover ups must be worn over bathing suits.
- El Patio – Casual dining from 6pm-11pm. Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- Bordeaux – Casual elegant French cuisine from 6pm – 11pm. Casual Elegance with (no flip flops) with long pants and dress shirts required for men.
- **Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Sipping artfully prepared cocktails at the bar or lounge of your choice;
- Savoring complimentary cuisine at the restaurant of your choice; and
- Seeing that resort's nightly entertainment.
- Available 6pm – 1am at Secrets Maroma Beach, Secrets Silversands, Secrets the Vine, Dreams Cancun, Dreams Riviera Cancun, Dreams Puerto Aventuras, Dreams Tulum, Now Jade Sapphire, Now Jade Riviera.
- Transportation is on your own and arrangements must be made by 3pm at the Concierge.
- Rendezvous – Lobby Bar
- Manatees – Swim-up Bar
- Desires – Music Lounge
- Sugar Reef – Beach Bar
- Barracuda – Bar near main pool
- Showtime – Theater Bar
- Revive – Spa Bar
- Open-air theatre with Live nightly performances
- Desires Music Lounge
- Movies on the Beach
- Theme nights
- Manager's Welcome Cocktail Party
- Cocktail Classes
- 9-hole Mini-Golf
- Beach Football
- Lawn Croquet
- Beach Volleyball
- Beach Soccer
- Ping Pong
- Bicycle Tours
- Mayan Zip Lines ($)
- Cooking Classes
- Complimentary Green Fees at Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course
- Jogging Trail
- Fitness Center with exercise programs like yoga, Pilates, and meditation
- 13 Swimming Pools for a total of 88,000 sq ft
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Infinity Pool with a beautiful view of the ocean
- Water Jungle Tour ($)
- Intro Scuba lesson in the pool
- Deep Sea Fishing ($)
- Pool Volleyball
- Waverunners ($)
- Pedal Boats
- Water Polo
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- Water Aerobics
- Scuba Diving ($)
Secrets Spa by Pevonia - open daily
- Guided Hydrotherapy circuit including: herbal steam room, relaxing saunas, pressure showers, and hydro-reflexology area
- Signature massages like the Aromatherapy and the Hot Stone
- Full array of spa and beauty options for men, women, and couples
- 13,000 square feet of spa area
- Facials, body treatments, and signature massage options available
- Oceanfront massage locations available
- Concierge in every building
- Live nightly entertainment in an open-air theater
- Beautiful Beachfront location
- No Reservations at Specialty Restaurants
- Pool and Beach Wait Service
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Free Calls to the US
- Cabanas on the Beach
- Free WIFI/Internet access, computers
- Wedding coordinator/wedding site ($)
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia ($)
- Spa Concierge
- No wrist-bands required
- Premium liquors and wines
- Complimentary Green Fees at Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course
Groups & Events:
- With a ballroom of over 7,700 sq ft of meeting space, Secrets Maroma Beach can host groups up to 600 persons to accommodate your wedding, corporate meeting, reunion, or graduation.
- Secrets Maroma Beach is only 30 minutes from the Cancun International Airport on the world acclaimed Maroma Beach.
- After you exit customs and come out the double glass doors, walk all the way down the air conditioned hallway. You will see tons of greeters with smiling faces, but don’t be fooled…they all want to sell you a time share. These are not the greeters you want. Simply nod and keep walking all the way down the hall to the next set of double glass doors that will take you outside to the ground transportation area. Form here, you will look for AmStar Transportation that will set you up with the transfer van to take you to Secrets Maroma.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Minimum age to check in is 18 years old
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- This is an adults-only resort—no children allowed
- No Pets allowed
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.