Why Go To: Azul Villa Carola
Villas are all the rage. For a good reason. You can pack in 20 of the Tribe and amortize the cost.
But most are not All-Inclusive and share the grounds of the Azul Beach and their $11 Million upgrade.
The Azul Villa Carola is 10,700 square-feet of luxury, comfortably sleeping 12 adults and eight children, and just a step out your door from the stunning white-sand beach.
This luxury two-story six bedroom, six bathroom villa has many special touches, including a private pool, heated Jacuzzi for 10, outdoor living areas, a gourmet kitchen, two living rooms, a laundry room, and complimentary WiFi Internet access. All six bedrooms have stunning ocean views……plus you get your own Majordomo, 24-hour Butler service, and can even arrange for a private Chef.
It also features access to Azul Beach Hotel next door, so you have all the privacy of a villa stay, plus all the facilities of a boutique resort. Add in the convenience factor – just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport – and this villa has everything going for it.
Most notable is the flexibility. You have a number of meal options, from hiring a private Chef to enjoying the Azul Beach Hotel restaurants next door, to special dining experiences. There are Add-On Luxury Packages, and exciting extras such as yacht trips and a lobster dinner on the Aqua Sky Pier.
Fun Things To Do:
- In addition to enjoying the many activities of Azul Beach next door, your Majordomo can arrange a wide variety of private (just for you) activities, such as:
- a personal trainer or private Yoga or Pilates classes
- Private Spanish lessons, cooking classes, or tequila tastings
- In Villa live entertainment such as Mariachis, a Saxophonist, or a DJ
- A 12-course dinner at Azul Sensatori's 5-diamond Le Chique restaurant
- Themed parties, such as Arabian Nights, Black and White, Kid's themes, etc.
- Golf, deep-sea fishing, yachting, or scuba diving
- And much more - note that most are at an additional charge.
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Each of the 6 bedrooms features luxurious décor and amenities as well as a private full bath with rainforest showers, high-quality bed linens, deluxe bathrobes and slippers, and many more elegant touches.
- The Villa - Accommodations include:
- Master Bedrooms – (02) Two 899 square foot master bedroom contemporary suites feature both interior and exterior Jacuzzis for two. Other comforts include a walk-in closet, double sofa, oversized balcony or terrace, private marble bathroom with rainforest shower, double sink, deluxe bathrobes and slippers, full body and vanity magnifying mirror. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults
- Deluxe Bedrooms – (02) Two 400 square foot deluxe bedrooms feature king sized beds and have private marble & mahogany bathrooms with a single sink and shower. The deluxe bedrooms also have a private ocean view terrace with a Bali style hammock. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults + 1 Child
- Classic Bedrooms – (02) Two 361 square foot Classic Bedrooms have semiprivate marble & mahogany bathrooms with a single sink and shower. The classic bedroom also features a private in-room double sofa, king size bed and spacious balconies or terraces. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults + 1 Child
- Total Maximum Occupancy: 12 Adults + 8 Children
- NOTE: No Smoking Inside Villa
Dining: (5 next door at Azul BeachHotel plus dining options)
- At Azul Villa Carola, meal time is a special part of the vacation experience. That’s why we give you dining options! Note: some are included in certain packages; all are available for an added fee.
- Private chef at the villa to present a single meal, or cook all meals in a day, or prepare all meals for your vacation. Add in a private waiter to show the Tribe how you roll.
- Dine next door at Azul Beach’s five gourmet restaurants. Savor the all lobster menu, sit at a Tatami table, and drink what you like at the three pool bars and lounges. Note: Restaurants at Azul Beach Hotel have required dress codes, see below.
- Kosher package for Orthodox travelers: Complete with two kitchens, Kosher foods from a certified Jewish supplier, Rabbi to supervise food preparation, and well trained staff, this package is sure to make your vacation worry free!
- Special culinary experiences - Book a special dining experience at the villa, like the eight course Author’s Dinner, a family lobster dinner on the Aqua Sky Pier, or a romantic candlelight dinner for two on the beach.
- Be your own chef - Feel free to fire up the barbecue grill yourself or cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen. Your Majordomo can stock the refrigerator from your list prior to your arrival, and can go out for groceries during your stay.
- Private theme parties - For a memorable special event, book a theme party that includes live entertainment, gourmet bites, full bar and themed decorations. Choose Mexican, Mayan, Arabic or themes for children. We’ll set it all up on the pool terrace for atmosphere.
- 24 hour room service - The villa room service menu presents specialties from Azul Beach Hotel restaurant menus. There is also a dedicated kid’s menu. Orders are served family style to the dining table. Available around the clock.
- If dining at Azul Beach Hotel restaurants, the following dress code is required:
- Ladies: Capri Pants, Dresses, Skirts, Long Pants, Shoes or Dress Sandals
- Men: Formal Bermuda Shorts, Long Pants, Collared Shirts, Dress Sandals or Casual Shoes
- Breakfast/Lunch Dress Code: Recommend ladies wear sun dresses, elegant sandals, t-shirts and skirts. Permitted: Shorts, t-shirts and flip flops.
- Breakfast/Lunch Dress Code: Recommend men wear long pants, formal Bermudas, polo shirt, sleeved t-shirt, sandals or tennis shoes. Permitted: Shorts sleeved t-shirts and flip flops.
- Not Permitted: Swim trunks, bikinis, swimsuits, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, baseball caps or hats.
- Dinner Dress Code: Ladies: Dresses, skirts, long pants, shoes, Capri pants and elegant sandals or shoes
- Dinner Dress Code: Men: Long pants, collared shirts, casual shoes. Permitted are formal Bermudas and dress sandals. Not Permitted: Baseball caps, peaks, tank tops, flip flops and sport shorts.
Bars: (4 next door at Azul Beach Hotel)
- Agavero Tequila Lounge - Take your pick from more than 30 specialty tequilas in this Pancho Villa-era lounge. The vintage Mexican bar has a frozen top to keep your tequila at the perfect temperature. The Añejo, Reposado and Blanco style tequilas are served straight, mixed and frozen. Try a traditional margarita or a tequila martini. Open til 1 a.m.
- Aquanox Bar - This bar is renowned for its hanging double lounge beds lining the outer edge overlooking the Caribbean and pool. Grab one with your partner and swing with the tropical breeze. It’s a great place to watch the nightly entertainment. During the day, sit on sunken bar stools on the pool side of the bar under the shade of the soaring thatched roof.
- Chil Bar - What could be more relaxing than getting thatched on the roof of this bar next to the pool and enjoying your favorite international libation?
- La Mancha Energy Bar - This is really cool. Order an exotic fruit juice, smoothie, iced tea, cappuccino or espresso at this cheerful corner bar. If you want a snack to hold you over, there are Caribbean sandwiches, jumbo cookies and ice cream. The huge fudge brownies disappear fast! Pick up Gourmet Gerber baby food here too.
- All of the entertainment options at Azul Beach, plus private entertainment available (at an additional charge) through your Majordomo.
- All of the land activities options at Azul Beach, plus private activities available (at an additional charge) through your Majordomo.
- All of the water sports and activities options at Azul Beach, plus private activities available (at an additional charge) through your Majordomo.
Vassa Spa at Azul Beach next door - open daily
- Spa/Wellness Center, featuring a large array of treatments including:
- Body Treatments
- Aromatherapy Treatments
- Massages on Beach
- Body Wraps & Scrubs
- Hydrotherapy Treatments
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Hot Tub(s) / Whirlpool(s)
- Hydrotherapy Area
- Steam Room
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Beauty Salon Services
- Family Oriented Villa: Enjoy 10,700 square feet of space, plus pool, Jacuzzi, beach and games. Many of the six bedrooms sleep two adults and a child. There are kid sized bathrobes and room service is available around the clock with a special kid’s menu.
- Baby Equipment and Toy Loan Services: No need to lug baby gear or toys from home. We’ll provide a crib, stroller, bottle warmer, baby bathtub and much more. Select toys from the special menu, and we’ll deliver them to the villa.
- Value Packages for Kids: Children under three years stay free and kids from three to 12 years stay at half price with the three Gourmet Inclusive Packages.
- Child Care: Babysitting and nanny services are available 24 hours a day. The Epicurean Family Gourmet Inclusive Package includes a babysitter eight hours a day.
- Child Monitoring System: Parents can easily monitor what their kids are doing with seven video cameras positioned at the pool and beach, and a main viewing monitor inside the villa.
- Cooking for Your Kids: Dine in one of many settings indoors and outdoors, and let our private chef cook exactly what your children prefer. No need for them to dress up or behave in a restaurant either – they’ll feel at home at the villa.
- Majordomo Service: Your full-time Majordomo is your house manager and personal concierge. He’ll handle special requests, organize events and meals, and set up off-site excursions that the whole family will enjoy.
- Azulitos Kid’s Club: Kids ages four to 12 years staying at the villa can go to the Azulitos Kid’s Club at Azul Beach Hotel. Featuring Nickelodeon® characters and toys, classes, events and much more. It’s included in the Gourmet Inclusive packages and day passes.
- DVD Library: Choose among the wide variety of cartoons, animated films and family movies on the DVD menu for a fun night together. We can also set up an outdoor cinema under the stars.
- Kids Villa Welcome: We welcome your children at the villa with a Supersonic milkshake in a fun kid’s cup and a Shrek cookie.
Azul Villa Carola was designed to make a vacation easy and memorable for families. The villa supports parents with equipment, toys, services and activities. You also have full use of Azul Beach Hotel facilities if you choose.
- Pre-arrival service by Butler
- Personalized al fresco check in/out
- Complimentary wireless internet connection
- Full access to Gourmet Inclusive Azul Beach Resort featuring 5 a la carte restaurants and 4 bars
- Fitness center from 7:00am to 8:00pm
- Non-motorized water sports: kayaks, snorkeling gear, boogie boards, catamaran
- Once daily restocked beverage fridge with house wine, soft drinks, water and beer
- 24 hour room service
- Daily activities: (beach/volley, soccer, dance classes, Spanish classes)
- Nightly entertainment at Azul Beach Resort
- Access to Azul Beach Hotel's weekly fresh fish market, barbeque on the beach, beach burger, taco party and gourmet paella lunch events
- Private beach butlers
- Private beachfront swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine and fresh scented towels
- Daily turndown service
- Daily maid service
- High tech security system including cameras and surveillance circuit
- Darts, video game console, board games, volleyball, soccer ball, frisbee, paddleball set, badminton set, water guns, DVD library, ping pong table and pool floats
- Daily newspaper
- Use of an iPod pre-loaded with a variety of music
- Surround sound system
- King sized beach day beds
- Lounge chairs in pool area and beach
- Rollaway barbeque gas grill
- Exterior Italian rustic style pizza/bread oven
- Laundry room (self use): Includes iron and ironing board, washer/dryer and detergent.
- Rollaway beds
Groups & Events:
- Azul Villa Carola can host up to 40 people for an meeting, family gathering, or event, and your majordomo can arrange any needed food, high-tech gear, or live music.
If additional meeting/event space is needed, Azul Beach Hotel (next door) features over 4,100 square feet of meeting/convention space, 3 meeting rooms, a banquet room, and hi-tech gear for presentations.
- Azul Villa Carola is 20 minutes from Cancun Airport.
- Ground transport is waiting outside the airport exit. If you do not see your ride just stop by the Transportation Kiosk and you will be guided to your transportation.
- All guests have the option of paying for alternate transportation to the Resort
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- No Pets or Service Animals allowed
- Photo ID and Credit Card or Cash Deposit Required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special Requests are based on availability and are not guaranteed
- NOTE: No Smoking Inside Villa