Why Go To: Azul Villa Esmeralda
For family get-togethers or small groups, you can’t beat a Villa for the value – you can easily and comfortably house up to 12 people and amortize the cost.
But most are not All-Inclusive and share the grounds of the Azul Beach and their $11 Million upgrade.
The Azul Villa Esmeralda offers more than 11,000 square-feet of luxury, comfortably sleeping 12 adults and eight children, and just a step out your door from the stunning white-sand beach.
This luxury two-story six bedroom, six bathroom villa has many special touches, including a private pool, heated Jacuzzi for 10, outdoor living areas, a gourmet kitchen, two living rooms, a laundry room, a private 40-ft. pier, lighted tennis courts, and complimentary WiFi Internet access. All six bedrooms have stunning ocean views……plus you get your own 8 dedicated staff, including a 24‐hour Majordomo, executive chef, housekeeper, waiter, kids club attendant, groundskeeper, gardener/pool attendant, 24‐hour security guards and optional masseuse.
It also features access to Azul Beach Hotel next door, so you have all the privacy of a villa stay, plus all the facilities of a boutique resort. Add in the convenience factor – just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport – and this villa has everything going for it.
Most notable is the flexibility. You have a number of meal options, from your private Chef to enjoying the Azul Beach Hotel restaurants next door, to special dining experiences. There are Add-On Luxury Packages, and exciting extras such as yacht trips and a lobster dinner on the Aqua Sky Pier.
Fun Things To Do:
- In addition to enjoying the many activities of Azul Beach next door, your Majordomo can arrange a wide variety of private (just for you) activities, such as:
- a personal trainer or private Yoga or Pilates classes
- Private Spanish lessons, cooking classes, or tequila tastings
- In Villa live entertainment such as Mariachis, a Saxophonist, or a DJ
- A 12-course dinner at Azul Sensatori's 5-diamond Le Chique restaurant
- Themed parties, such as Arabian Nights, Black and White, Kid's themes, etc.
- Golf, deep-sea fishing, yachting, or scuba diving
- And much more - note that most are at an additional charge.
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Each of the 6 bedrooms features luxurious décor and amenities as well as a private full bath with rainforest showers, high-quality bed linens, deluxe bathrobes and slippers, and many more elegant touches.
- Villa Esmeralda - Accommodations include:
- (1) Superior Master Bedroom - Over 1000 sq. ft. of luxury including a king-sized bed, a separate living area, a spacious bathroom with a Jacuzzi for two and a private outdoor shower, double sinks, deluxe bathrobes and slippers, a walk-in closet, and a huge private terrace. Max Occupancy: 2
- (1) Master Bedroom - The 500‐square‐foot Master Bedroom features a king sized bed, stunning views of the ocean and beach, a private marble bathroom with rainforest shower, double sink, deluxe bathrobes and slippers, and a shared terrace with the Superior Master Bedroom; Max Occupancy: 2
- (3) Deluxe Bedrooms – The three Deluxe Bedrooms feature king sized beds, a view of the white sandy beach and 300 square feet of living space. Two Deluxe Bedrooms are located on the first floor and have a private terrace with an ocean view. The third bedroom is located on the second floor and has a private terrace with both an ocean view and a view of the tennis court; Max Occupancy: 2
- (1) Classic Bedroom – In the 300‐square‐foot Classic Bedroom just off the family room, two queen sized beds and a bathroom with double sink and walk‐in rain shower await guests; Max Occupancy: 2
- Total Maximum Occupancy: 12 Persons including adults & children.
- NOTE: No Smoking Inside Villa
Dining: (5 next door at Azul BeachHotel plus dining options)
- At Azul Villa Esmeralda, meal time is a special part of the vacation experience. That’s why we give you dining options! Note: some are included in certain packages; all are available for an added fee.
- Private chef at the villa to present a single meal, or cook all meals in a day, or prepare all meals for your vacation. Add in a private waiter to show the Tribe how you roll.
- Dine next door at Azul Beach’s five gourmet restaurants. Savor the all lobster menu, sit at a Tatami table, and drink what you like at the three pool bars and lounges. Note: Restaurants at Azul Beach Hotel have required dress codes, see below.
- Kosher package for Orthodox travelers: Complete with two kitchens, Kosher foods from a certified Jewish supplier, Rabbi to supervise food preparation, and well trained staff, this package is sure to make your vacation worry free!
- Special culinary experiences - Book a special dining experience at the villa, like the eight course Author’s Dinner, a family lobster dinner on the Aqua Sky Pier, or a romantic candlelight dinner for two on the beach.
- Be your own chef - Feel free to fire up the barbecue grill yourself or cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen. Your Majordomo can stock the refrigerator from your list prior to your arrival, and can go out for groceries during your stay.
- Private theme parties - For a memorable special event, book a theme party that includes live entertainment, gourmet bites, full bar and themed decorations. Choose Mexican, Mayan, Arabic or themes for children. We’ll set it all up on the pool terrace for atmosphere.
- 24 hour room service - The villa room service menu presents specialties from Azul Beach Hotel restaurant menus. There is also a dedicated kid’s menu. Orders are served family style to the dining table. Available around the clock.
- If dining at Azul Beach Hotel restaurants, the following dress code is required:
- Ladies: Capri Pants, Dresses, Skirts, Long Pants, Shoes or Dress Sandals
- Men: Formal Bermuda Shorts, Long Pants, Collared Shirts, Dress Sandals or Casual Shoes
- Breakfast/Lunch Dress Code: Recommend ladies wear sun dresses, elegant sandals, t-shirts and skirts. Permitted: Shorts, t-shirts and flip flops.
- Breakfast/Lunch Dress Code: Recommend men wear long pants, formal Bermudas, polo shirt, sleeved t-shirt, sandals or tennis shoes. Permitted: Shorts sleeved t-shirts and flip flops.
- Not Permitted: Swim trunks, bikinis, swimsuits, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, baseball caps or hats.
- Dinner Dress Code: Ladies: Dresses, skirts, long pants, shoes, Capri pants and elegant sandals or shoes
- Dinner Dress Code: Men: Long pants, collared shirts, casual shoes. Permitted are formal Bermudas and dress sandals. Not Permitted: Baseball caps, peaks, tank tops, flip flops and sport shorts.
Bars: (4 next door at Azul Beach Hotel)
- Agavero Tequila Lounge - Take your pick from more than 30 specialty tequilas in this Pancho Villa-era lounge. The vintage Mexican bar has a frozen top to keep your tequila at the perfect temperature. The Añejo, Reposado and Blanco style tequilas are served straight, mixed and frozen. Try a traditional margarita or a tequila martini. Open til 1 a.m.
- Aquanox Bar - This bar is renowned for its hanging double lounge beds lining the outer edge overlooking the Caribbean and pool. Grab one with your partner and swing with the tropical breeze. It’s a great place to watch the nightly entertainment. During the day, sit on sunken bar stools on the pool side of the bar under the shade of the soaring thatched roof.
- Chil Bar - What could be more relaxing than getting thatched on the roof of this bar next to the pool and enjoying your favorite international libation?
- La Mancha Energy Bar - This is really cool. Order an exotic fruit juice, smoothie, iced tea, cappuccino or espresso at this cheerful corner bar. If you want a snack to hold you over, there are Caribbean sandwiches, jumbo cookies and ice cream. The huge fudge brownies disappear fast! Pick up Gourmet Gerber baby food here too.
- All of the entertainment options at Azul Beach, plus private entertainment available (at an additional charge) through your Majordomo.
- All of the land activities options at Azul Beach, plus private activities available (at an additional charge) through your Majordomo.
- All of the water sports and activities options at Azul Beach, plus private activities available (at an additional charge) through your Majordomo.
Vassa Spa at Azul Beach next door - open daily
- Spa/Wellness Center, featuring a large array of treatments including:
- Body Treatments
- Aromatherapy Treatments
- Massages on Beach
- Body Wraps & Scrubs
- Hydrotherapy Treatments
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Hot Tub(s) / Whirlpool(s)
- Hydrotherapy Area
- Steam Room
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Beauty Salon Services
Azul Villa Esmeralda features two pools - a 1600 sq. ft. infinity pool and a separate kids pool, a Jacuzzi for 10, an on-site fitness center, a WII and Playstation, as well as a mini-Azulitos Kids' Club with an attendant. You also have full use of Azul Beach Hotel facilities if you choose.
Groups & Events:
- Azul Villa Esmeralda can host up to 40 people for an meeting, family gathering, or event, and your majordomo can arrange any needed food, high-tech gear, or live music. The Villa features a business center with Wi‐Fi, a projector, printer and conference equipment for presentations or any meeting needs.
If additional meeting/event space is needed, Azul Beach Hotel (next door) features over 4,100 square feet of meeting/convention space, 3 meeting rooms, a banquet room, and hi-tech gear for presentations.
- Azul Villa Esmeralda is 20 minutes from Cancun Airport.
- Ground transport is waiting outside the airport exit. If you do not see your ride just stop by the Transportation Kiosk and you will be guided to your transportation.
- All guests have the option of paying for alternate transportation to the Resort
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- No Pets or Service Animals allowed
- Photo ID and Credit Card or Cash Deposit Required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special Requests are based on availability and are not guaranteed
- NOTE: No Smoking Inside Villa