Why Go To: Beach Palace
If you want a “hip and now” resort with plenty of upgraded amenities, then Beach Palace is for you.
Attention to young and older kids with arts and crafts, puppet shows, a teen lounge/disco, and teen tournament games. Getting married? Palace offers total wedding packages available (including free ones) to begin your lives together in style.
Located in the Hotel Zone close to downtown Cancun, the resort is conveniently close to shopping and local attractions.
Swim up bars, Sky Bars and a Sports Bar bring a colorful flavor, PLUS 4 great Gourmet restaurant to choose from and premium drinks at all the bars.
Fun Things To Do:
- Find your splash zone at the Wet ‘N Wild Park
- Zip down the large water slides
- Take a stroll along the white sand beach
- Enjoy a movie at the Dive-In
- Tour the Mayan Ruins
- Haggle your way to happiness on a fun shopping excursion
- Work it out in a state-of the-art fitness center with a full gym and lots of exercise activities
- Lower your handicap at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Moon Golf Course
- Relax at the Beach Palace Spa and get a Fish Pedicure with live fish
- Keep everyone informed via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Liquor Dispenser
- Private Balconies
- Free WIFI
- Marble Bathrooms
- In Room double Jacuzzis
- Mini bar; sodas, bottled water, juices & domestic beer
- Red wine upon arrival
- LCD TV w/ satellite
- Turndown Service
- Purified water
- DVD players & IPod docks in all Presidential Suites
- CHI bath amenities / Bathrobe and slippers
- Additional amenities for Concierge level
- Bathroom scales in Presidential Suites
- Digital Safe (laptop size)
- Iron/Ironing board, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone
- Deluxe Resort View - King bed or two doubles with a max of 4 people including kids and infants. View of gardens.
- Superior Deluxe Lagoon View - King bed or two doubles with a max of 4 people including kids and infants. View of lagoon.
- Superior Deluxe Ocean View - King bed or two doubles with a max of 4 people including kids and infants. View of Caribbean Sea.
- Concierge Level Ocean View - Located on floors 5-10 (8th floor for smoking rooms), this level offers upgraded amenities, larger balconies, and two massages. Max is 2 adults.
- Family Deluxe 2 Bedroom - Two connecting superior deluxe lagoon view rooms. One room offers king bed and the other offers 2 doubles. Xbox and DVD player in the room. Upgraded amenities and max of 6 people, no more than 4 adults.
- Tequila: adjacent to pool area Breakfast & lunch: International buffet Dinner: International buffet *
- Bocelli: lobby area Dinner: Italian/Meditarranean a la carte *
- Wok: central lobby Dinner: Oriental a la carte *
- La Terraza: Italian restaurant’s terrace Lunch: Fast cooked-meals a la carte Dinner: Grilled fine cuts a la carte *
- 24-Hour Room Service also available
- * Long pants, collared shirts & shoes required
- Lounge Bar: mezzanine level, 6pm-1am
- Stadium Sports Bar: bar with multiple screen TVs, 9am-1am. Snacks 5pm-11pm
- Pool & Snack Bar: mini pool swim-up bar, bar & snack service, 9am-5pm
- Sky Bars (2): rooftop swim-up bars (14th floor), with snack service 9am-6pm
- Live Music
- Frequent concerts with popular musicians
- Nightly Shows/Entertainment
- 5 Bars including 2 Sky Bars for the adults, and the Sports Bar
- Themed events like Karaoke, Michael Jackson, and the Fire Show
- Dive-In Movies on the mega projector
- Beach Volleyball
- Learn to speak Spanish
- Ping Pong Tournament
- Teen Disco
- Xbox Tournament for teens
- Kids Club (4-12) including arts and crafts, learn to speak Spanish, face painting, and puppet shows
- Jogging trail
- Pool Table, table tennis, table games
- Spa ($)
- Beach Soccer
- Learn some fun Spanish dances
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Yoga and Pilates
- Golf ($)
- 1 Main Pool with Swim-Up Bar
- 2 Rooftop pools with Swim-up Bars
- 3 Jacuzzis
- Scuba Diving demo
- Pool Volleyball
- Water Polo
- Water Aerobics
- Dive-In Theater with giant screen for movies and video games
Beach Palace Spa: - open daily from 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Get a Fish Spa Experience or a Fish Pedicure (with live fish!) starting as low as $45
- Loads of different body and facial treatments to choose from!
- 8 treatment rooms available
- Jacuzzis, sauna and herbal steam rooms
- Up to $2500 in resort credit (per room/per nights booked)
- Kids Club (ages 4-12)
- Kiddie pool and water park
- Beautiful Beachfront location
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Live nightly entertainment
- Premium liquors and wines
- 4 restaurants to enjoy
- Beach Palace Spa ($)
- Free Unlimited calls to Mexico, Continental US, and Canada
- 30 minutes of free internet when using resort computers (per room/per stay)
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and weight machines
Groups & Events:
- With over 8,274 square feet of space available to accommodate up to 450 people, feel good about booking your special occasion, wedding, reunion, or corporate meeting.
- Beach Palace is only 25 minutes from Cancun International airport so getting there is quick and easy.
- After you exit customs and come out the double glass doors, walk all the way down the air conditioned hallway. You will see tons of greeters with smiling faces, but don’t be fooled…they all want to sell you a time share. These are not the greeters you want. Simply nod and keep walking all the way down the hall to the next set of double glass doors that will take you outside to the ground transportation area. Form here, you will look for AmStar Transportation that will set you up with the transfer van to take you to Beach Palace.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- You must pay taxes on the resort credit used
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- Unlimited Phone Calls within Mexico, Continental US, and Canada
- Free WIFI in rooms and throughout the resort when using your own laptop, and 30 minutes of free internet service when using resort computers (per room/per stay)
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.