Why Go To: Le Blanc Spa
We recently had our annual Office Meeting at Le Blanc Spa so we can vouch for its well-deserved 5 Star rating.
It is stunning in every aspect.
Known worldwide for its amazing Spa, the Le Blanc Spa is an award-winning, 5 star luxury, adults only experience in a chic, contemporary setting.
Small enough to have that intimate, exclusive, boutique-resort feel, but large enough to keep the boredom at bay, with 5 Gourmet restaurant choices (and premium drinks at all the bars)…and while the vibe is definitely relaxing, it doesn’t skimp on the fun, with nightlife including shows, concerts, and live bands.
Located in Cancun, the resort is conveniently close to the airport, shopping, and local attractions, so you can be on the beach or poolside with a drink in your hand in no time at all, or bagging some super-bargains to take home to those poor souls you’ve left behind.
Fun Things To Do:
- Immerse yourself in the treatments of Le Blanc Spa
- Take a leisurely stroll along the beautiful white sand beach
- Tour the Mayan Ruins
- Bargain all day on a fun shopping excursion
- Get lost in one of the infinity pools and swim up pool bars
- Make it burn in a state-of the-art fitness center with a full gym and lots of exercise activities
- Go for Eagle at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Moon Golf Course
- Keep everyone informed via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Bottle of wine upon arrival
- Nightly turndown service & petit fours
- Upgraded liquor cabinet
- Mini bar (snacks, sodas, juices, bottled water, domestic & international beer)
- Private bath with double shower heads
- Wireless Internet
- LCD TV w/satellite
- DVD player / CD Player
- DVD movies upon request
- iPod dock / Alarm clock / Radio
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Purified water
- BVLGARI® bath amenities
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Bathroom scales
- Comfort Menu (Includes Specialty Pillows, Bath Scales & Aromatherapy)
- Beach bag
- Digital safe (laptop size)
- Espresso/American coffee maker
- Direct dial telephone
- CHl hair straightener and hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Digital Safe (laptop size)
- Iron/Ironing board, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone
- Royale Deluxe Resort View - 1 King or 2 doubles with view of lagoon or ocean. Max adults 4 with double beds or 2 with king bed.
- Royale Deluxe Lagoon View - 1 King or 2 doubles with view of lagoon. Max adults 4 with double beds or 2 with king bed.
- Royale Deluxe Partial Ocean View - 1 King or 2 doubles with view of ocean. Max adults 4 with double beds or 2 with king bed.
- Royale Junior Suite Ocean View - Large suites and balconies with king bed only. Max 2 adults.
- Royale Honeymoon Oceanfront - King bed with separate sitting area and Jacuzzi in front of the Caribbean Sea. King Bed only. Max 2 adults.
- Royale Governor Suite - Large suites with separate living room and extra-large balcony with view of Caribbean Sea. King bed only with a max of 2 adults.
- Lumiere: Next to Blancinternational & Sol pool Dinner: French fusion a la carte and eight course tasting menu *
- Blancinternational: Central lobby Breakfast & lunch: International buffet Dinner: Steakhouse & Mexican a la carte **
- Blancitalia: Central lobby Dinner: Italian a la carte *
- Blancorient: Central lobby Dinner: Oriental a la carte *
- Blancterrace: 3rd floor Breakfast: International a la carte Lunch: Brick-oven pizzas a la carte Dinner Gourmet: Brick-oven pizzas & specialties **
- 24-Hour Room Service also available
- * Long pants, collared shirts & shoes required
- ** Wet Clothes or uncovered swimwear not allowed
- Blanc Stage: Bar & Thai appetizers (3rd floor)
- Blanc Lobby: Bar & lounge (10am-1am)
- Blanc Sol: Swim-up bar with snack service
- Blanc Luna: Swim-up bar with snack service (8am-10pm)
- Blanc Eclipse: Bar specializing in Daiquiri beverages (next to BlancSol, 10am-4pm)
- Live Music
- Frequent concerts with popular musicians
- Nightly Shows/Entertainment
- 5 Bars including a daiquiri bar and 2 swim up bars
- Exchange privileges with all 7 Palace Resorts
- Popular sporting events shown on large-screen TVs in Blancstage
- Beach Volleyball
- Learn to speak Spanish
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Jogging trail
- Pool Table, table tennis, table games
- Beach Soccer
- Dance lessons - learn some sexy Spanish Moves!
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Spinning, Yoga, and Pilates
- Golf ($)
- 3 Outdoor pools including 2 infinity pools
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Pool Volleyball
- Water Polo
- Water Aerobics
Le Blanc Spa: - open daily from 9:00am – 7:00pm
- 19 treatment rooms available
- Exotic treatment options like fish pedicure (real live fish!), Kuklucan Mayan massage, and Olympic massage
- A Spa Bar option that allows you to take 3 spa bar services and combine them to make your own signature blend
- One of the best hydrotherapy circuits around to relax and rejuvenate
- Wireless Internet
- Beautiful private beachfront location
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Live nightly entertainment
- Premium liquors and wines
- 5 restaurants to enjoy
- Le Blanc Spa ($)
- Free Unlimited calls to Mexico, Continental US, and Canada
- Free wifi throughout the resort to use with your own laptop, 30 minutes of free internet when using resort computers (per room/per stay)
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and weight machines
Groups & Events:
- With an 8,350 square foot convention center that can be broken down to 9 different areas with the ability to hold 560 persons (cocktail style), and a 2,713 sq. foot cocktail patio that can hold 40 person (banquet style), your special occasion, wedding, reunion, or corporate meeting will fit comfortably here.
- Le Blanc Spa Resort is only 25 minutes from Cancun International airport so getting there very easy.
- After you exit customs and come out the double glass doors, walk all the way down the air conditioned hallway. You will see tons of greeters with smiling faces, but don’t be fooled…they all want to sell you a time share. These are not the greeters you want. Simply nod and keep walking all the way down the hall to the next set of double glass doors that will take you outside to the ground transportation area. From here, you will look for AmStar Transportation that will set you up with the transfer van to take you to Le Blanc Spa Resort.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- You must pay taxes on the resort credit used
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- This is an adults-only resort
- Pets are not allowed
- Unlimited Phone Calls within Mexico, Continental US, and Canada
- Free WIFI in rooms and throughout the resort when using your own laptop, and 30 minutes of free internet service when using resort computers (per room/per stay)
- Credit cards accepted are Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.