Why Go To: El Dorado Casitas Royale
Welcome to El Dorado Casitas Royale. Snuggled along the beach in a separate, private area within the El Dorado Royale complex on Mexico’s Riviera Maya, El Dorado Casitas Royale is an adult’s only resort made for romance.
Unwind in your private, picturesque Casita on the beach, float along the lazy river to the pool and swim-up bar that is private to each block of Casitas, or enjoy some romantic just-the-two-of-you time in the the luxurious room with an in-suite Jacuzzi.
Each unit has outdoor roofless (but still private!) showers, canopy beds, romantic wood beam ceilings, a private balcony or patio with daybeds and privacy curtains, and Premium liquors and juices at your fingertips.
Enjoy gourmet dining at any one of 12 different delicious restaurants. Relax with rejuvenating spa services, including the popular couples massage lessons. Soak in 13 swimming pools by day, and participate in the exciting evening entertainment and nightlife.
And if you’re planning a wedding or family reunion, Generations Riviera Maya is right next door, so attendees who have kids can be very close by.
Fun Things To Do:
- Play a round at the Playacar Golf Club
- Tour the on-site greenhouse, where most of the resort's fruit & veggies are grown
- Shopping in downtown Playa Del Carmen
- Unwind in the Turkish Bath at Naay Spa
- Enjoy the DJ playing requests after Theater Shows
- Learn something new at the Fueventes Cooking Show
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- 'Aguas del Amor' (roofless-but-still-private outdoor showers)
- high ceilings and a palapa roof
- A double sink (open), and a private toilet and shower
- An in-room Jacuzzi®
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- A king-size bed
- Pillow & Aromatherapy menu
- Radio/alarm clock
- Suit rack
- Bathroom scale
- Slippers and bathrobes
- Safe deposit box
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV with Premium channels
- Amenity kit
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Daily turndown service
- Daily stocked minibar
- A balcony with an exterior double bed, table and 2 chairs
- Breathtaking views of white sand beaches and the largest artificial coral reef in the world.
The Casitas are carefully grouped in two stories with a private pool with a swim-up bar, and beach lounges in each section and feature:
- Casita Suite - Balcony with exterior double bed, grouped in 2 stories with private pool and swim-up bar. Ocean view. One King Bed. Max Occupancy 2 Adults
- Beachfront Casita Suite - Balcony with exterior double bed, grouped in 2 stories with private pool and swim-up bar. Ocean view. One King Bed. Max Occupancy 2 Adults
- Swim Up Casita Suite - Balcony with exterior double bed, ocean view, step from terrace into lazy river to pool with swim-up bar. One King Bed. Max Occupancy 2 Adults.
- Private Pool Casita Suite - Second floor with private infinity pool on balcony. One King Bed. Max Occupancy 2 Adults.
- Presidential Studio Suite - Extra amenities, stunning beachfront views. One King Bed. Max Occupancy 2 Adults.
- Presidential Studio Swim Up Suite - Extra amenities, stunning beachfront views, major upgrades, private plunge pool. One King Bed. Max Occupancy 2 Adults.
- Presidential One Bedroom Casita - Spectacular oversized oceanfront terrace, private pool, private beach Palapa & much more. King Bed. Max Occupancy 2 Adults.
Dining: (12 (including El Dorado Royale's))
- 8 restaurants across the El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale complex, plus 4 "Gourmet Corners" for ligher fare. Dress codes apply, please see below.
- D'Italia (Casitas) – No Reservations. Open Air Gourmet Dinner A la Carte from 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Cocotal – No Reservations. International tastes. Continental Breakfast 6:30 am – 7:00 am. A la Carte Breakfast 7:00 am – 11:00 am. Gourmet Dinner A la Carte served nightly from 5:30 pm – 10:00 PM.
- D'Italia (Royale) – No Reservations. Contemporary and Romantic Italian specialties for Dinner from 5:30 pm – 10:00 PM.
- Kampai – No Reservations. Pacific Rim Sushi Menu. Open for Breakfast 7:00 am – 11:00 am. Lunch and Dinner 12:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Santa Fe Grill - No Reservations. International cuisine, southwester flavors. Breakfast 7:00 am - 11:00 am, Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- La Isla - No Reservations. International cuisine. Breakfast 7:00 am - 11:30 am, Lunch 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm, Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Rincon Mexicano - No Reservations. Authentic Mexican cuisine. Lunch 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm, Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Jo Jo's Caribbean Seaside Grill – No Reservations. Sandwiches, salads, burgers, and seafood in the breeze. 11:30 am – 10:00 pm.
- Gourmet Corners:
- La Cabana Pizzeria: Open from 12.00noon – 5.00pm. Wood burning oven pizzas served to order, and a selection of Angus burgers, gourmet bites among other succulent Mexican "botana" preparations.
- Healthy Corner: Open from 8.00am – 4.00pm. Serving juices, smoothies, fresh fruits, and whole-wheat sandwiches.
- Rincon Mexicano: Open from 12.00pm - 5.00pm. Authentic Mexican delicacies.
- LAS OLAS: Open from 12.00 to 4.00 pm. Serving various Saldas and Sandwiches
- Fuentes Culinary Theater – Reservations required. Interactive Open-Air Kitchens with Mexican specialties and wine pairings. Only one daily sitting starting with a welcome cocktail at 7:00 pm followed by the dinner and show at 7:30 pm.
- 24 Hours Room Service - Restrictions apply during rainy days.
- Dress Code: "Casual Elegance" (all restaurants)
- Ladies: Capri pants, dresses, skirts, long pants, shoes, dress sandals.
- Gentlemen: Bermuda shorts, long pants, collared shirts, dress sandals, casual shoes.
Bars: (5 standard plus 10 swimup bars)
- Bellini's - Lounge bar
- Martini's – Chic Lobby Bar
- Las Guacamayas – Swinging Chair Bar
- Gaviotas – Seashore Bar
- Beach Bar (more swings!)
- Each 'block' of Casitas has it's own swimup bar, available to all Casitas' guests
- Discover an enchanting evening entertainment with fabulous Disco Nights, Shows, Mexican Live music, DJ’s and more.
- Drop by the famous Disco where you can enjoy nightly entertainment as well as inviting dance music.
- Join a fine conversation with other guests at the Martini Bar while enjoying a great variety of cool Caribbean cocktails.
- Bicycle Riding
- Air Rifle Shooting
- Beach Volleyball
- Bocce Game
- Cooking Lessons
- Darts Tournament
- Latin Dance Lessons
- Mini Golf
- Kayak Tour
- Kayak Towing
- Mini Boat Race
- Pedal Boats
- Pool Volleyball
- Water Aerobics
- Water Polo
- Water Olympics
- Fishing ($)
- Scuba Diving ($)
Naay Spa (2 Spas, 1 at Casitas and 1 at Royale) - open daily
- Beautiful Mexican Themed Spa (1 at Royale, 1 at Casitas)
- Water Journey pool
- Steam Room
- Spa Treat Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Boutique Spa Shop
- Bridal Suites
- Full Service Salon
- Body Wraps
- Temezcal Rituals
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Activities Desk
- Banquet Room
- Beauty Salon
- Bicycle Rentals (complimentary)
- Business Center ($)
- Car Rental Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Service ($)
- Juice Bar
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services
- Meeting Room
- Pool & Beach Butler Service
- Poolside Grill
- Spas (2)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
- Private check in at Casita's reception
- Champagne at check in and fresh towel Tennis Courts (day/night): Note: There are some restrictions on playing times.
- ($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Groups & Events:
- El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale (complex) offers 25,000 square feet of meeting space, including 5 conference rooms, outdoor space, and hi-tech gear for presentations.
- El Dorado Casitas Royale is 25 quick minutes from the Cancun Airport.
- Ground transport is waiting outside. If you do not see your ride just stop by the Transportation Kiosk and you will be guided to your transportation.
- All guests have the option of paying for alternate transportation to the Resort.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Adults Only Resort - Minimum Age for Guests is 18
- Photo ID and Credit Card or Cash Deposit Required at check-in for incidental charges
- No Pets or Service Animals allowed
- Special Requests are based on availability and are not guaranteed