Why Go To: El Dorado Villa Maroma
Planning a small adults-only family reunion or group vacation? Consider Villa Maroma, where you can house up to 10 people in luxury and elegance at an amazing rate!
The two-story 10,500 sq.ft. El Dorado Villa Maroma features 5 contemporary and chic bedrooms that can comfortably sleep 10 adults, and is just a step-out-your-door from the world-famous white-sand Maroma beach.
This five bedroom, five bathroom villa boasts plush, modern living spaces that blend seamlessly into 200 feet of exquisite tropical shoreline and offers stunning ocean views.
The Villa features five contemporary bedrooms, three with a king-sized bed and two with 2 double beds, a spacious living room that is perfect to enjoy the evenings, a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with all the modern appliances, a dining room, a private Jacuzzi by the terrace, a spectacular private pool, and a second-floor balcony with it’s own infinity pool. Guests enjoy daily maid service, turndown service and the care of a dedicated staff including a 24-hour butler service, Executive Chef to assist with your meals, housekeeper, waiter, groundskeeper, gardener/pool attendant, 24-hour security guards and an on-call masseuse.
You may be inspired to prepare meals yourself or to take advantage of the pampering of the optional in-villa Chef, or optionally dine next door at any of El Dorado Maroma’s 7 restaurants, since the Villa Maroma also features access to El Dorado Maroma Spa Resort, so you have all the privacy of a villa stay, plus all the facilities of a boutique resort.
Need space for more than 10? Check out Azul Villa Carola, Azul Villa Casa Del Mar, or Azul Villa Esmeralda, each of which can comfortably sleep up to 20 people, kids included.
Fun Things To Do:
- In addition to enjoying the many activities of El Dorado Maroma next door, your Majordomo can arrange a wide variety of private (just for you) activities, such as:
- A personal trainer or private Yoga or Pilates classes
- Private Spanish lessons, cooking classes, or tequila tastings
- In Villa live entertainment such as Mariachis, a Saxophonist, or a DJ
- Golf, deep-sea fishing, yachting, or scuba diving
- And much more - note that most are at an additional charge.
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Each of the 5 bedrooms features luxurious décor and amenities as well as a private full bath with rainforest showers, high-quality bed linens, deluxe bathrobes and slippers, and many more elegant touches.
- Villa Maroma - Accommodations include: 5 bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, three with king size bed and two with 2 double beds. Total Maximum Occupancy: 10 Adults. NOTE: No Smoking Inside Villa
Dining: (7 next door at El Dorado Maroma Resort plus dining options)
- Papitos Gourmet Beach Club – No Reservations. Interactive open kitchen designed with themed lunch menu. Breakfast 7:00 am – 11:00 am. Themed lunch 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- Sabores – No Reservations. Fresh Mexican and Caribbean dishes. Breakfast 7:00 am – 11:00 am. Pizza 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. Lunch 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Kiyoko – No Reservations. Asian inspired with private table for two or tepanyaki for everyone. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Mio Cuccina Italiana – No Reservations. Romantic Italian dishes. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Lima Limon – No Reservations. Peruvian cuisine. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Chakay – No Reservations. International cuisine. Breakfast 7:00 am - 12:00 pm, Lunch 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm, Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Caribbean Grill – No Reservations. Mexican/Caribbean cuisine. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm. PLUS
- 24 Hours Room Service - Restrictions apply during rainy days.
- NOTE: Resort Dress Code, required in all restaurants:
- Ladies: Capri Pants, Dresses, Skirts, Long Pants, Shoes or Dress Sandals
- Men: Formal Bermuda Shorts, Long Pants, Collared Shirts, Dress Sandals or Casual Shoes
- Not Permitted: Swim trunks, bikinis, swimsuits, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, sport shorts, baseball caps or hats.
Bars: (4 next door at El Dorado Maroma Resort)
- Bar 24 – Swim Up Bar
- Chakay - Swim Up Bar
- Sabores Terrace – Oceanfront Bar
- Rick's Bar
- All of the entertainment options at El Dorado Maroma , plus private entertainment available (at an additional charge) through your Majordomo.
- All of the land activities options at El Dorado Maroma , plus private activities available (at an additional charge) through your Majordomo.
- All of the water sports and activities options at El Dorado Maroma , plus private activities available (at an additional charge) through your Majordomo.
Naay Spa at El Dorado Maroma Resort next door - open daily
- Spa/Wellness Center, featuring a large array of treatments including:
- Body Treatments
- Aromatherapy Treatments
- Massages on Beach
- Body Wraps & Scrubs
- Hydrotherapy Treatments
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Hot Tub(s) / Whirlpool(s)
- Hydrotherapy Area
- Steam Room
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Beauty Salon Services
- Pre-arrival service by Butler
- Personalized al fresco check in/out
- Complimentary wireless internet connection
- Full access to Gourmet Inclusive El Dorado Maroma Resort featuring 7 a la carte restaurants and 4 bars
- Fitness center from 7:00am to 8:00pm
- Non-motorized water sports: kayaks, snorkeling gear, boogie boards, catamaran
- Once daily restocked beverage fridge with house wine, soft drinks, water and beer
- 24 hour room service
- Daily activities: (beach/volley, soccer, dance classes, Spanish classes)
- Nightly entertainment at El Dorado Maroma Resort
- Private beach butlers
- Private beachfront swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine and fresh scented towels
- Daily turndown service
- Daily maid service
- High tech security system including cameras and surveillance circuit
- Darts, video game console, board games, volleyball, soccer ball, frisbee, paddleball set, badminton set, water guns, DVD library, ping pong table and pool floats
- Daily newspaper
- Use of an iPod pre-loaded with a variety of music
- Surround sound system
- King sized beach day beds
- Lounge chairs in pool area and beach
- Exterior Italian rustic style pizza/bread oven
- Laundry room (self use): Includes iron and ironing board, washer/dryer and detergent.
- Rollaway beds
El Dorado Villa Maroma was designed to make a vacation easy and memorable for adults. You also have full use of El Dorado Maroma Resort's facilities if you choose.Additional amenities:
Groups & Events:
- El Dorado Villa Maroma can host up to 40 people for a meeting, family gathering, or event, and your majordomo can arrange any needed food, high-tech gear, or live music.
If additional meeting/event space is needed, Azul Beach Riviera Maya (next door) features over 4,100 square feet of meeting/convention space, 3 meeting rooms, a banquet room, and hi-tech gear for presentations.
- El Dorado Villa Maroma is 40 minutes from Cancun Airport.
- Ground transport is waiting outside the airport exit. If you do not see your ride just stop by the Transportation Kiosk and you will be guided to your transportation.
- All guests have the option of paying for alternate transportation to the Resort
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- No Pets or Service Animals allowed
- This Villa is adults-only.
- Photo ID and Credit Card or Cash Deposit Required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special Requests are based on availability and are not guaranteed
- NOTE: No Smoking Inside Villa