Why Go To: El Dorado Seaside Palms
Formerly known as the El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya, this resort has been merged with El Dorado Seaside Suites, and renamed “El Dorado Seaside Palms” making for one large, fabulous, adults-only resort with a wide variety of room options, dining options, and pool & beach options. Sweet!
Many longtime fans of the El Dorado Resorts will remember this property as the ‘old’ Seaside Suites, which had previously been renamed “El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya” when the ‘new’ Seaside Suites opened on the north side of Hidden Beach.
Along with the change in name came brand new buildings with gorgeously luxurious suites (some with ocean views), renovations of the older suites, some new restaurants (including exchange privileges with the restaurants and facilities located at the new Seaside Suites), and many other upgrades throughout the property.
So what hasn’t changed? The exemplary service by the friendliest staff in Mexico, the amazing Gourmet Inclusive® cuisine, and the unbeatable vacation experience offered by El Dorado Spa Resorts. You’ll find all of that in abundance at El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya.
Note: If you have a preference of the Seaside Palms Section or the Seasides Suites Section, please use the ‘comments’ field on our quote form to let us know ~thanks!
Fun Things To Do:
- Swinging and sipping great cocktails at the Guacaymas or Cortorros bars - so fun!
- Belting out Karaoke tunes at the Kanaloa bar (at Seaside) - we rocked it!
- Tasting so many terrific drinks made with Mezcal at Mezcalito - wow!
- Uh....we did find things other than hanging at the bars, I'm sure we'll remember what they were when the hangover eases..
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Flat-panel TV with Cable and Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding (Hypo-allergenic bedding available)
- Ceiling fan and Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Luxury Junior Suite - 1 king-sized or 2 double beds, a separate living room area, and an in-suite Jacuzzi. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Beachfront Junior Suite - All of these suites feature king-sized beds, a view of the magnificent Riviera Maya coastline, and an in-suite Jacuzzi. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Located at the Seaside Main Lobby:
- Seaside Market – No Reservations. International Cuisine served buffet style. Breakfast: 7:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Mia Casa – No Reservations. Italian cuisine. The most romantic restaurant at resort featuring an Italian village decor. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Klay Talay – No Reservations. Asian dishes in hip, sexy atmosphere with stunning views from 2nd floor. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Arrecifes – No Reservations. International World Cuisine. Breakfast 7:00 am – 11:00 am. Lunch 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm.
- La Carreta – No Reservations. A la carte authentic Mexican Gourmet Cuisine. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Mia Casa (YES, a second Mia Casa, different décor but same great food) – No Reservations. Italian cuisine. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Sandwicherie – No Reservations. Wood-fired oven Pizzas, Angus burgers and gourmet bites. Continental Breakfast 6:00 am – 7:00 am. Breakfast 7:00 am – 10:30 am. Lunch 11:30 am – 6:00 pm.
- Gourmet Pub- Reservations required. World cuisine served in a rustic setting. Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
- Culinarium - Latin Fusion. Lunch: 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm, Dinner: 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Beach Barbecue – No Reservations. Middle of beach with Paella, chicken, shrimp skewers and more. Breakfast 8:00 am – 11:00 am. Lunch 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Driftwood - at Seaside Suites, next to main pool, serves burgers, steaks, sandwiches, salads, and BBQ, along with fresh paella, seafood, and desserts. Open for lunch only from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- 24 Hours Room Service - Restrictions apply during rainy days.
*Resort Dress Code:
- Breakfast/Lunch Dress Code: Recommend ladies wear sun dresses, elegant sandals, t-shirts and skirts. Permitted: Shorts, t-shirts and flip flops.
- Breakfast/Lunch Dress Code: Recommend men wear long pants, formal Bermudas, polo shirt, sleeved t-shirt, sandals or tennis shoes. Permitted: Bermuda shorts, sleeved t-shirts and flip flops.
- Not Permitted: Swim trunks, bikinis, swimsuits, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, baseball caps or hats.
- Dinner Dress Code: Ladies: Dresses, skirts, long pants, shoes, Capri pants and elegant sandals or shoes
- Dinner Dress Code: Men: Long pants, collared shirts, casual shoes.
- Permitted are formal Bermudas and dress sandals.
- Not Permitted: Baseball caps, peaks, tank tops, flip flops and sport shorts.
- Mezcalito -- Lobby Bar serving the traditional Mexican drink, tMezcal, along with an assortment of high-quality liquors.
- Guacamayas – Mexican Beer, Cheladas and Tropical Music
- Gourmet Pub – Creative plates of food and drink.
- Cotorros – Bar with Swings by the pool.
- Arrecifes – Swim Up Bar
- Colibri – Swim Up Bar
- Gaviota – Swim Up Bar
- La Cantina – Tequila Bar
- Margaritas - inside the Culinarium
- Garcitas Swim-Up Bar -- Located in the Premium Section, offers gourmet bites and lunch. Reserved for guests staying in Premium section only.
- Kanaloa - 4th floor with a great ocean view
- Oceanfront Swimup Bar - at the main pool
- Live Music
- Piano in Bar
- Theater Shows
- Themed Parties
- Beach Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Yoga Outdoors
- Bike Rides
- Beach Volleyball
- Bocce Game
- Cooking Lessons
- Darts Tournament
- Latin Dance Lessons
- Pool Volleyball
- Water Aerobics
- Parasailing ($)
- Fishing ($)
- Pedal Boats
- Scuba Diving ($)
Naay Spa - open daily
- Water Journey pool
- Steam Room
- Spa Treatment Rooms
- Wide menu of treatments, including:
- Massages (indoors, outdoors, or in-room, including couples massages)
- Body Wraps
- Temezcal Rituals
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Fitness Center
- Boutique Spa Shop
- Bridal Suites
- Full Service Salon
- Activities Desk
- Beauty Salon
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services
- Meeting Room
- Pool & Beach Butler Service
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Scuba Lessons (complimentary)
- Spa Services
- Tennis Courts
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Groups & Events:
- El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya offers meeting spaces (including outdoor spaces), meeting and event planning staff, banquet facilities, and high-tech gear for presentations.
- El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya is 90 minutes from the Cancun Airport.
- LOMAS Ground transport is waiting outside. If you do not see your ride just stop by the Transportation Kiosk and you will be guided to your transportation.
- All guests have the option of paying for alternate transportation to the Resort.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Adults Only Resort - Minimum Age for Guests is 18
- Photo ID and Credit Card or Cash Deposit Required at check-in for incidental charges
- No Pets or Service Animals allowed
- Special Requests are based on availability and are not guaranteed