Why Go To: El Dorado Seaside Suites
Would you like something unique?
Forbes.com has named El Dorado Seaside Suites as one of the most romantic hotels in the world.
And we agree. We had our office retreat here a year ago. This super-luxe, adults-only resort is a boutique experience like no other.
On the remote beach of Kantenah in the heart of Mexico’s Riviera Maya, El Dorado Seaside Suites offers a perfect combination of relaxation and rejuvenation, activity and intimacy.
You will find great snorkeling, kayaking and and alluring intimate spots to just kick back and take in the surroundings. It is the the perfect location for romantic escapes, weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, and executive retreats.
New!! El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya has been merged with El Dorado Seaside Suites, making for one large, fabulous, adults-only resort with a wide variety of room options, dining options, and pool & beach options. Sweet! Although officially called “El Dorado Seaside Suites” the resort consists of two sections – the Palm Section (what was Sensimar) and the Infinity Section (what was the ‘new’ Seasides).
Note: If you have a preference of the Palm (formerly known as Sensimar) Section or the Infinity (formerly known as the new Seasides) Section, please use the ‘comments’ field on our quote form to let us know ~thanks!
Fun Things To Do:
- Get your relax on! Nap on the beach beds while listening to the sound of waves.
- Enjoy the gourmet bits at the Garcitas swim up bar.
- Learn the basics of scuba diving in a pool-based clinic.
All rooms/suites feature these standard amenities, additional amenities and features per room type are shown in the room type descriptions below.
- Flat-panel TV with Cable and Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding (Hypo-allergenic bedding available)
- Ceiling fan and Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Oceanfront Infinity Suite - Spacious suites offering a master bedroom with a King bed, separate living room with a sofa, fully equipped with high tech smart TVs, well stocked minibar, an indoor luxury Jacuzzi, a spacious bathroom with double sinks with glass enclosed showers and a large closet. This room features a spectacular Caribbean view and a private balcony with its own private infinity pool. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Oceanfront Swimup Suite - Spacious suites offering a master bedroom with a King bed, separate living room with a sofa, fully equipped with high tech smart TVs, well stocked minibar, an indoor luxury Jacuzzi, a spacious bathroom with double sinks with glass enclosed showers and a large closet. This room features panoramic ocean views and a private balcony with its own private pool connected to a swim-up pool bar. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Ocean Front Honeymoon Suites - Located on the highest floors, these spacious suites offer a master bedroom with a King bed, separate living room with a round sofa for two that swivels 360 degrees, fully equipped with high tech smart TVs, well stocked minibar, an indoor luxury Jacuzzi, a spacious bathroom with double sinks with glass enclosed showers and a large closet. This room features a spectacular Caribbean view and a private balcony with its own private infinity pool, and numerous special Honeymoon amenities, including: the personal service of a Romance Maître D, a private gourmet four course candlelit dinner on the beach, a romantically decorated suite with rose petals and aroma therapy following your private dinner, a Chef's special gourmet breakfast in bed the morning after your dinner, a beachfront sky massage 2-for-1 offer, a chilled bottle of champagne delivered to room upon arrival, a fresh tropical floral arrangement in room, a 15% discount on spa services, and a one night anniversary return stay voucher. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults
- Palm Section - Beachfront Junior Suite - Located in the Palm Section, all of these suites feature king-sized beds, a view of the magnificent Riviera Maya coastline, and an in-suite Jacuzzi. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Palm Section - Luxury Junior Suite - Located in the Palm Premium Section, 1 king-sized or 2 double beds, a separate living room area, and an in-suite Jacuzzi. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
- Located at the Seaside Main Lobby:
- Seaside Market – No Reservations. International Cuisine served buffet style. Breakfast: 7:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Mia Casa – No Reservations. Italian cuisine. The most romantic restaurant at resort featuring an Italian village decor. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Klay Talay – No Reservations. Asian dishes in hip, sexy atmosphere with stunning views from 2nd floor. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Driftwood - at Seaside Suites, next to main pool, serves burgers, steaks, sandwiches, salads, and BBQ, along with fresh paella, seafood, and desserts. Open for lunch only from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Arrecifes – No Reservations. International World Cuisine. Breakfast 7:00 am – 11:00 am. Lunch 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm.
- La Carreta – No Reservations. A la carte authentic Mexican Gourmet Cuisine. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Mia Casa (YES, a second Mia Casa, different décor but same great food) – No Reservations. Italian cuisine. Dinner 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Sandwicherie – No Reservations. Wood-fired oven Pizzas, Angus burgers and gourmet bites. Continental Breakfast 6:00 am – 7:00 am. Breakfast 7:00 am – 10:30 am. Lunch 11:30 am – 6:00 pm.
- Gourmet Pub- Reservations required. World cuisine served in a rustic setting. Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
- Culinarium - Latin Fusion. Lunch: 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm, Dinner: 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Beach Barbecue – No Reservations. Middle of beach with Paella, chicken, shrimp skewers and more. Breakfast 8:00 am – 11:00 am. Lunch 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm.
- 24 Hours Room Service - Restrictions apply during rainy days.
*Resort Dress Code:
- Breakfast/Lunch Dress Code: Recommend ladies wear sun dresses, elegant sandals, t-shirts and skirts. Permitted: Shorts, t-shirts and flip flops.
- Breakfast/Lunch Dress Code: Recommend men wear long pants, formal Bermudas, polo shirt, sleeved t-shirt, sandals or tennis shoes. Permitted: Bermuda shorts, sleeved t-shirts and flip flops.
- Not Permitted: Swim trunks, bikinis, swimsuits, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, baseball caps or hats.
- Dinner Dress Code: Ladies: Dresses, skirts, long pants, shoes, Capri pants and elegant sandals or shoes
- Dinner Dress Code: Men: Long pants, collared shirts, casual shoes.
- Permitted are formal Bermudas and dress sandals.
- Not Permitted: Baseball caps, peaks, tank tops, flip flops and sport shorts.
- Mezcalito -- Lobby Bar serving the traditional Mexican drink, tMezcal, along with an assortment of high-quality liquors.
- Kanaloa - 4th floor with a great ocean view
- Oceanfront Swimup Bar - at the main pool
- Guacamayas – Mexican Beer, Cheladas and Tropical Music
- Gourmet Pub – Creative plates of food and drink.
- Cotorros – Bar with Swings by the pool.
- Arrecifes – Swim Up Bar
- Colibri – Swim Up Bar
- Gaviota – Swim Up Bar
- La Cantina – Tequila Bar
- Margaritas - inside the Culinarium
- Live Music
- Piano in Bar
- Theater Shows
- Themed Parties
- Beach Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Yoga Outdoors
- Bike Rides
- Beach Volleyball
- Bocce Game
- Cooking Lessons
- Darts Tournament
- Latin Dance Lessons
- Pool Volleyball
- Water Aerobics
- Parasailing ($)
- Fishing ($)
- Pedal Boats
- Scuba Diving ($)
Naay Spa - open daily
- Water Journey pool
- Steam Room
- Spa Treatment Rooms
- Wide menu of treatments, including:
- Massages (indoors, outdoors, or in-room, including couples massages)
- Body Wraps
- Temezcal Rituals
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Fitness Center
- Boutique Spa Shop
- Bridal Suites
- Full Service Salon
- Activities Desk
- Beauty Salon
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services
- Meeting Room
- Pool & Beach Butler Service
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Scuba Lessons (complimentary)
- Spa Services
- Tennis Courts
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Groups & Events:
- El Dorado Seaside Suites offers meeting spaces (including outdoor spaces), meeting and event planning staff, banquet facilities, and high-tech gear for presentations.
- El Dorado Seaside Suites is 90 minutes from the Cancun Airport.
- Ground transport is waiting outside. If you do not see your ride just stop by the Transportation Kiosk and you will be guided to your transportation.
- All guests have the option of paying for alternate transportation to the Resort.
The Fine Print:
- Check in: 3:00pm / Checkout: 12:00pm
- Adults Only Resort - Minimum Age for Guests is 18
- Photo ID and Credit Card or Cash Deposit Required at check-in for incidental charges
- No Pets or Service Animals allowed
- Special Requests are based on availability and are not guaranteed